Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Opens Up On Relationship With Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Opens Up On Relationship With Erica (428 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches / #BBNaija: Tobi speaks on relationship with Cee-c, Alex after show / Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Opens Up On Relationship With Erica by LIFECONCEPTSOLU: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Billionaire son and Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Kiddwaya has come out to clear the air concerning his relationship with Ex Housemate Erica.
What you gonna see is Erica conquering her world and me conquering my world. She’s a powerful woman; Kiddwaya responded.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel @Nuel Visuals

See Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q6fospg_nM

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband Reconciles / Dj Kotech And Other Celebrities Joins #ENDSARS Protest In Ughelli, Delta State / Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Comedian On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.