Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat (3053 Views)

Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by OKorowanta: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Osinbajo is the only man I can vote for in Nigeria..
Clean hearted...
The northern cabal clipping good man's wings.

1 Like

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
Yorubas should continue deceiving theirselves..they should just forget 2023 cheesycheesy
Mumu, because of Edo right. Zombie
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Eriokanmi:
the vp doesn't have a voice in any country. He's there just to assist the president or represent him wherever he's asked to. The president is so perwerful that he can even render his vp voiceless.
He can resign to send a massage
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by TheRareGem1(f): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2020
OKorowanta:
Osinbajo is the only man I can vote for in Nigeria..
Clean hearted...
The northern cabal clipping good man's wings.

Correct Choice.

2 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Goddey18:
We are not supporting any body from south west period
Southwest does not need your support either.

We in southwest are not supporting anybody fro east aswell. That is the fact. Let us start it.

4 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Goddey18(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=wizzakosh post=94118702]Southwest does not need your support either.

We in southwest are not supporting anybody fro east aswell. That is the fact. Let us start

We are OK with a northerner as our next president. Mind you I'm not from the East.
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by TheRareGem1(f): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Goddey18:
We are not supporting any body from south west period

And who is calling for your support? Definitely not the northerns. How many are you? How many vote can you even generate sef. Can it be compared to others independently? Nah.

1 Like

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by TheRareGem1(f): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Thrash!! Nigerians don't want yorubas again..we are still suffering buhari that they ackaged and brought to us.we don't want another suffering again.

Nigerians cannot vote for Igbos, even you Igbos cannot vote for a candidate from his or her region. You don't like yourselves. Have been to southeast and see how you people treat one another, no good.

1 Like

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Goddey18(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheRareGem1:

And who is calling for your support? Definitely not the northerns. How many are you? How many vote can you even generate sef. Can it be compared to others independently? Nah.

We are going to support any credible candidate from the north even if it's El Rufai.
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by YorubaRitualist: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Nigerians cannot vote for Igbos, even you Igbos cannot vote for a candidate from your region. You don't like yourselves. Have been to southeast and see how you people treat one another, no good.
Same way nigerians can not vote for yorubas in 2023, even yorubas don't vote theirselves,they rejected obj their own in 1999. I have been to see and see how the different sub groups hate and despise theirselves especially ijebu people..
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by TheRareGem1(f): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Goddey18:

We are going to support any credible candidate from the north even if it's El Rufai.

Ahahahahahah. But elrufai said presidency should go to the south naw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-presidency-should-return-to-the-south-in-2023

1 Like

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by TheRareGem1(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Same way nigerians can not vote for yorubas in 2023, even yorubas don't vote theirselves,they rejected obj their own in 1999. I have been to see and see how the different sub groups hate and despise theirselves especially ijebu people..

But OBj won in all the southwest naw bros. He also gather plenty in Kano and zamfara sef. I was in zamfara then sef. Same in most of the northern states. So what are you saying. Is there any southwest state he didnt win?

1 Like

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Goddey18(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Ahahahahahah. But elrufai said presidency should go to the south naw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-presidency-should-return-to-the-south-in-2023

He mentioned Ameachi as the right man for the job not anyone from west
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by limeta(f): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
So that Afonjas can then turn around and rub it in our faces
They will say they are sophisticated people and they know what we dont know.

Take your fake pastor with you no Se/ss vote for any yoruba person.
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by TheRareGem1(f): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Goddey18:

He mentioned Ameachi as the right man for the job not anyone from west

Okay, where did he mention that name please? Ahahahahahahahaahahah. This bruh is funny.

You mean Rotimi (Yoruba name) Ameachi?

1 Like

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by TheRareGem1(f): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
limeta:
So that Afonjas can then turn around and rub it in our faces
They will say they are sophisticated people and they know what we dont know.

Take your fake pastor with you no Se/ss vote for any yoruba person.

Bit regions you mentioned are never a determinants.and you know that.

1 Like

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Herbephe1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
I prefer maiduguri gov(zulum) to elrufai as vp.
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by TheRareGem1(f): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Herbephe1:
I prefer maiduguri gov(zulum) to elrufai as vp.

Yeah. Combination of Osinbajo and zulum is the best.

Bestest president and VP. They will make a better combo.

2 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by reality1010: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tote author=TheRareGem1 post=94116252]
Nigerians have urged the national leader of the All Progressives Congress to support Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for 2023 following his party's impending defeat in Edo state.

The Nigerians who took to social media on Sunday urged Tinubu to drop his presidential ambition and support the Vice President whom many see as a man of integrity and achievements.

Writing on Twitter, @manlikeGov said, "APC better present Osinbajo and El Rufai. People will not vote Tinubu outside southwest."

Sunday Ogo also shared the same opinion. "If my party, APC, wants to win the 2023 presidential election then we should appeal to Tinubu to drop his ambition and rally around Prof Osinbajo. The North will likely embrace Prof Osinbajo."

Seyi Pythonian suggested that Osinbajo or Fashola are better candidates for 2023.

"Let me publicly say it here that I don't support a Tinubu presidency, my choices are either Osinbajo or Fashola. Let's do away with this notion that because of the party I have a bias for I'm being bankrolled. Please that's not democratic. We should have our choices because this is democracy," he said.

There are others who firmly believe Osinbajo will not contest if Tinubu is in the race. "Tinubu singlehandedly nominated Osinbajo as Vice President. Tinubu is running for President in 2023 and I don't think Osinbajo will dare run when his political benefactor is running."

In the Edo governorship election, the incumbent, Godwin Obaseki of Peoples Democratic Party is in the lead while his closest contender, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is behind by over 50,000 votes.[/quote]
Support Osinbanjo as a south west candidate that will battle the south east candidate and south south candidate? But you need to know that the way Tinubu will fail is how Osinbanjo will fail woofully too. Will Osinbanjo campaign in Southern Kaduna,Pleatue state, south east and North East? What will he tell these people during his campaign when he s been mute on all the killings going on in these places? What he tell the igbos in the face of the numerous killings by security men.?
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by reality1010: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
ote author=TheRareGem1 post=94116252]
Nigerians have urged the national leader of the All Progressives Congress to support Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for 2023 following his party's impending defeat in Edo state.

The Nigerians who took to social media on Sunday urged Tinubu to drop his presidential ambition and support the Vice President whom many see as a man of integrity and achievements.

Writing on Twitter, @manlikeGov said, "APC better present Osinbajo and El Rufai. People will not vote Tinubu outside southwest."

Sunday Ogo also shared the same opinion. "If my party, APC, wants to win the 2023 presidential election then we should appeal to Tinubu to drop his ambition and rally around Prof Osinbajo. The North will likely embrace Prof Osinbajo."

Seyi Pythonian suggested that Osinbajo or Fashola are better candidates for 2023.

"Let me publicly say it here that I don't support a Tinubu presidency, my choices are either Osinbajo or Fashola. Let's do away with this notion that because of the party I have a bias for I'm being bankrolled. Please that's not democratic. We should have our choices because this is democracy," he said.

There are others who firmly believe Osinbajo will not contest if Tinubu is in the race. "Tinubu singlehandedly nominated Osinbajo as Vice President. Tinubu is running for President in 2023 and I don't think Osinbajo will dare run when his political benefactor is running."

In the Edo governorship election, the incumbent, Godwin Obaseki of Peoples Democratic Party is in the lead while his closest contender, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is behind by over 50,000 votes.[/quote]

Support Osinbanjo as a south west candidate that will battle the south east candidate and south south candidate? But you need to know that the way Tinubu will fail is how Osinbanjo will fail woofully too. Will Osinbanjo campaign in Southern Kaduna,Pleatue state, south east and North East? What will he tell these people during his campaign when he s been mute on all the killings going on in these places? What he tell the igbos in the face of the numerous killings by security men.?
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Jakemedg(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Correct Choice.
.You mean after betraying our son GEJ who's from the South South in 2015 polls you are also expecting us to vote for you, like seriously?

So you didn't get the message from Edo right?
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by limeta(f): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Bit regions you mentioned are never a determinants.and you know that.

Then stay in yr region and play yr position
Only two yesterday yr lord tinubu was sent packing from Edo
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
TheRareGem1:

In the Edo governorship election, the incumbent, Godwin Obaseki of Peoples Democratic Party is in the lead while his closest contender, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is behind by over 50,000 votes.

Which Nigerians.

Yorubas sef
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
SLAP44:
2023 presidency.

Rotimi Amaechi will get the ticket for APC
Wike will get the ticket for PDP

El classico clash, even UK, USA, the Russians and United nations will send strong delegations to monitor the election because 3rd world war can start from there.

People can really sell their birthright because they are fooolllishhhh to understand what igbo presidency means.

Kindly single out your state and let's know if there are no men there.

Inferiority complex has eaten deep into many of you guys.

No wonder nearly 4 states in east are useless.

1 Like

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by surgical: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
dvdlamb:
I doubt if Osibanjo has any integrity at all because his silence over what has been happening in the country also makes him an accomplice. I mean the killing in Southern Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara and indeed all over the nation is enough to make a man of integrity resigns
They think we are fools,they are playing up their option B ,try as much as they can the project is dead on arrival
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by SLAP44: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

People can really sell their birthright because they are fooolllishhhh to understand what igbo presidency means.

Kindly single out your state and let's know if there are no men there.

Inferiority complex has eaten deep into many of you guys.

No wonder nearly 4 states in east are useless.

This fulani man again grin
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2020
SLAP44:

This fulani man again grin

Fulani are good and nice people. They are not junks from useless states running around on igbo sentiments looking for who to drag in the mud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by SLAP44: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Fulani are good and nice people. They are not junks from useless states running around on igbo sentiments looking for who to drag in the mud.

Identify with others who are fulani, stop acting like you are not. That's my advice to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Is A Threat To Nigeria Unity, Provide Us Information To Crush Them-Osinbajo / Meet Nigeria Next Chief Of Staff / Photo News: Kano State Governor Demolishes Popular Roundabout Built By Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.