Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) (56259 Views)

Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by humilitypays(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
NextGovernor:
APC kept ranting online. Especially those from one region who are obliged to one man controlling them and determining their faith. They thought we in Edo can be dictated for like the way they are. Lol.

Check my profile and post. The results were the right analysis I gave far back July. Edo South and Central will be clear. Then APC will win in Edo North and the South and Central result margin will child that from the North.

They even boasted how they will cage Edo people and win by force. Forgetting Edo people aren't docile as they are. We fight for what we want and it must come to past. Same way we fought the almighty back then in Edo to produce Oshiomole, is the same way we drove him out.

I live in Edo State and have gone round the whole State. I know who is on ground but some people who doesnt stay here but want their Godfather to extend his territory to other land will stay in their zone and be spilling nonsense online.
Funny enough in their folly they believed Tinubu that won his polling unit by luck after using agberos and thugs to silence none Yoruba voters made Buhari President.

What nonsense and Ambode grin
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Solidtruth(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
SailorUgo:
I’m neither pro PDP or APC

But if you’re from SE, SS, SW
Then this is a lose for all of us.

What this means is that come 2023, the north will still retain power through Atiku

That is the plan.
Come 2023, people will vote massively for PDP, and who’s going to fly their flag? Atiku!

Politically the remaining 3 years is going to be tougher because Buhari is going to do everything to make sure we hate APC.

This will give PDP the advantage
The north is really playing a cruel game on us
WAKE UP SS, SW, SE!

Congrats OBASEKI!!!
I hope you perform better this time!

Its good to know that people like you are still on this forum. I have always told my colleagues at work about the likelihood of the above. The only thing is that I hope Atiku will not pick up from where Bubu stopped.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by mannyiyke: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
SailorUgo:

What this means is that come 2023, the north will still retain power through Atiku

That is the plan.
Come 2023, people will vote massively for PDP, and who’s going to fly their flag? Atiku!

Politically the remaining 3 years is going to be tougher because Buhari is going to do everything to make sure we hate APC.

WAKE UP SS, SW, SE!

Congrats OBASEKI!!!
Do you want to tell me that Tinubu will be better as president? I disagree with you.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by WhizdomXX(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
post=94121408:
YESTERDAY WAS THE D-DAY!!

We look back on our post for the past 90 days about this election.
We cannot help but smile, relax and be happy that the election went peacefully and Edolites truly voted wisely yesterday.
Now, we are all relaxing and waiting for the FINAL RESULT/OUTCOME of this election.
May the best candidate that will bring progress to Edolites win.
May the person that will bring happiness and smile to the faces of every indigene of Edo State become victorious.
Overall, we thank God that it was a very peaceful election and no life was lost.

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria.

Reminiscent times..........

THANKS y'all for all coming out to vote and for taking our wise words to heart.
Slow and steady Nigeria will be great again
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
Peace out!

Even as we wait for the final Outcome of the result in TOTALITY.
Let us say in addy,
Congratulations Edolites,

Let us expressly say that Obaseki didn't win this election based on his performance or love for the PDP.
APC played into the hands of the opposition and 3 major things we think played against APC:

1. Oshiomole already dented Pastor Ize-Iyamu's image seriously and praised Obaseki to high heavens in 2016 so the PDP didn't invest so much on PR or Image laundering.
Oshiomole already gave them what they needed to campaign about both candidates.

More of the reason we chose not to support either of the candidates from 'Day 2'.
And there is nothing outsiders support can do anyways. We can only type online,
It is what the indigenes want for themselves that really matter.
Not what outsiders are saying.

2. The election was painted like a power tussle between Godfatherism and the people of Edo.
This was emboldened by obvious influence of Oshiomole and the viral video made by Asiwaju Tinubu.

3. The hardship ocassioned by Covid-19 which was magnified by the ill-timed increase in pump price of petrol and electricity tariff.

We pray the people of Edo get rewarded with better Governance by Gov Obaseki but as
We said earlier,
this election more of a statement from the people than a victory for PDP.

Good Edolites have chosen who they want to lead them for the next 4 years.
All the very best guys.
A better Nigeria all over is what we want.

We finally Rise on Edo election matter.
Strolling to Ondo.
See you guys around.
God bless Nigeria.

It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

From Corruption, down to politics, Our darling Daddy always allow the rule of law to take charge...

Memory lane........
Elections In Nigeria now,
There is no need to fear.
Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play. Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa(now twice), Oyo State, Zamfara state and Anambra states..... and still loading loading Maybe Edo state(still waitingfor the FINAL RESULT from INEC).
At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states, (Now losing same Edo again) The victories were fair and square.
The party lost in Bayelsa (twice), Zamfara, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party.
And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

This above is for the kids that for the past few hours have been shouting about US, UK ban affected the results, all the states that was lost by the ruling party in recent times before any threat on sanctions (rightly so anyways) and the president accepted the People’s vote, was it also the US, UK that made APC lost the elections?
Gone are the days that we have mature men and women discuss politics on Nairaland in mature ways, but now, the politics section of the forum has been overtaken by kids and touts!
Going to sport biko,
Chelsea vs Liverpool, here we come cheesy

Lol cheesy
Just 3 mins ago sir!
All of us @[b][/b] love you too.....
Let's share the love around!
Stay blessed Chairman!

God bless you. If you can contact Buhari tell him the people need more from him and we pray that God grants him wisdom to manage Nigeria and move the Nation forward. This is a step forward.

God bless sane and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria. MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
What did you smoke this afternoon that has set your brain on melting point.

Take it easy with substance o.
We have a real drug addiction epidemic in our hands.
I couldn't understand what this person scribbled her.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Onepeople: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Obaseki had a case to answer considering his result already

Modified
You all quoting me should explain the rationale behind someone getting admitted into university with 3 credits, no English and mathematics but with unable to provide HNC certificate.

UI have a case to answer regarding this and it'll affect his incumbency has he submitted his degree certificate.

Alas, I was just told Shaibu isn't left out in certificate saga.

YOU ALL REJOICE WHEN IT HAPPENED IN BAYELSA, let see how this plays out
Exactly! We're not gullible
how about Buhari? Which certificate is he using to rule us?when we get to that bridge we will cross, just as a edo people has done concerning godfatherism.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Mrpojj(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
meetme01:

I believe Buhari will not toll that part. Let's wait and see

I believe you have not witnessed revolution before, that agenda alone may ingnite fire. Believe me, Nigeria will feel the impact of that agenda.

They won't try that nonsense
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Brightfuturejus(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
God owns both the supreme court and its judges.
Forget about IMO formula dear.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Figliomi: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=94120730]Obaseki had a case to answer considering his result already

Modified
You all quoting me should explain the rationale behind someone getting admitted into university with 3 credits, no English and mathematics but with unable to provide HNC certificate.

UI have a case to answer regarding this and it'll affect his incumbency has he submitted his degree certificate.

Exactly! We're not gullible [/ please go and sleep or rather console yourself with chill black bullet y'all lose woefully supreme or no he's continuing what he started. If y'all not comfortable with that please go to Lagos]
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by bluecircle470: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
meetme01:

I believe you have not witnessed revolution before, that agenda alone may ingnite fire. Believe me, Nigeria will feel the impact of that agenda.

Indomie generation talking about revolution. Dem increase fuel and electricity price no revolution but nah Edo election go cause revolution abi....
Una Mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by jchioma: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Useless thread.
Stupid OP!
I blame the foolish mod that brought this anomaly to FP.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by rajsuresh(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fingertea:
Even if Obaseki wins today .... Which we are seeing .... That he is winning ...

APC will use supreme Court to remove him .... Mark this date.

Add your own thoughts ...
Then #edonobeimo would trend.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Mrpojj(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
SailorUgo:

That is the plan.

WAKE UP SS, SW, SE!

Congrats OBASEKI!!!
Tori
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by stasius: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
That action may Trigger a civil war!

The masses are no longer happy. So they should be careful. The outcome may be bloody!
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by freeborn02: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
post=94121408:
YESTERDAY WAS THE D-DAY!!

We look back on our post for the past 90 days about this election.
We cannot help but smile, relax and be happy that the election went peacefully and Edolites truly voted wisely yesterday.
Now, we are all relaxing and waiting for the FINAL RESULT/OUTCOME of this election.
May the best candidate that will bring progress to Edolites win.
May the person that will bring happiness and smile to the faces of every indigene of Edo State become victorious.
Overall, we thank God that it was a very peaceful election and no life was lost.

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria.

Reminiscent times..........

THANKS y'all for all coming out to vote and for taking our wise words to heart.
Slow and steady Nigeria will be great again
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
Peace out!

Even as we wait for the final Outcome of the result in TOTALITY.
Let us say in addy,
Congratulations Edolites,

Let us expressly say that Obaseki didn't win this election based on his performance or love for the PDP.
APC played into the hands of the opposition and 3 major things we think played against APC:

1. Oshiomole already dented Pastor Ize-Iyamu's image seriously and praised Obaseki to high heavens in 2016 so the PDP didn't invest so much on PR or Image laundering.
Oshiomole already gave them what they needed to campaign about both candidates.

More of the reason we chose not to support either of the candidates from 'Day 2'.
And there is nothing outsiders support can do anyways. We can only type online,
It is what the indigenes want for themselves that really matter.
Not what outsiders are saying.

2. The election was painted like a power tussle between Godfatherism and the people of Edo.
This was emboldened by obvious influence of Oshiomole and the viral video made by Asiwaju Tinubu.

3. The hardship ocassioned by Covid-19 which was magnified by the ill-timed increase in pump price of petrol and electricity tariff.

We pray the people of Edo get rewarded with better Governance by Gov Obaseki but as
We said earlier,
this election more of a statement from the people than a victory for PDP.

Good Edolites have chosen who they want to lead them for the next 4 years.
All the very best guys.
A better Nigeria all over is what we want.

We finally Rise on Edo election matter.
Strolling to Ondo.
See you guys around.
God bless Nigeria.

It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

From Corruption, down to politics, Our darling Daddy always allow the rule of law to take charge...

Memory lane........
Elections In Nigeria now,
There is no need to fear.
Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play. Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa(now twice), Oyo State, Zamfara state and Anambra states..... and still loading loading Maybe Edo state(still waitingfor the FINAL RESULT from INEC).
At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states, (Now losing same Edo again) The victories were fair and square.
The party lost in Bayelsa (twice), Zamfara, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party.
And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

This above is for the kids that for the past few hours have been shouting about US, UK ban affected the results, all the states that was lost by the ruling party in recent times before any threat on sanctions (rightly so anyways) and the president accepted the People’s vote, was it also the US, UK that made APC lost the elections?
Gone are the days that we have mature men and women discuss politics on Nairaland in mature ways, but now, the politics section of the forum has been overtaken by kids and touts!
Going to sport biko,
Chelsea vs Liverpool, here we come cheesy

Lol cheesy
Just 3 mins ago sir!
All of us @[b][/b] love you too.....
Let's share the love around!
Stay blessed Chairman!

You need to see a psychiatrist. You comment like a victim of depression

1 Like

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by neyorlmogzy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
meetme01:

Bro it happened in Osun, happened in Imo, APC sometimes allow the opposition to win the election, but use the Court to remove them. We all know the Judiciary is the most corrupt arm of the government
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by darediamond(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
meetme01:

My Brother what you just said is the same thing they Avoid in Oyo State the Capital Of South West which in extension includes EDO.

Federal government or Hausa/Fulani Governt knows what can happen YORUBAS says OTOGE ANGRILY!!

This is WILD -WEST which EDO IS PART OF.

EDO NO BE lagos!!
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Onepeople: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
garfield1:

Yes,esp shuaibu
Thieftinubu hallulaha boys una no dey tire? Rhetoric all the time.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Segun87(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Fingertea post=94118923]Even if Obaseki wins today .... Which we are seeing .... That he is winning ...

Add your own thoughts ...[/quote

DEFINITELY WE ARE NOT ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE SAW TODAY LOOKING AT THE WAY BUHARI AND HIS CABINETS AS BEEN SILENTLY DEALING WITH US ALL IN NIGERIA.. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, EVEN IF THEY USE THE SUPREME COURT AS U THINK, NIGERIANS ARE READY TO MASSIVELY VOTE THEM OUT COMES 2023 THAT IS EVEN IF BUHARI FINISHED HIS USELESS SECOND TERM IN PEACE... because THE FIGHT IS CLOSE TO ABUJA, TOTAL DESTRUCTION IS CLOSE TO ABUJA. THE PAINS ON NIGERIANS IS MUCH TO BEAR.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Philipxxxx0: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Let thank the US, UK & EU who threatened Apc politicians with Visa ban which made them scared to rig.
Buhari can't do without his London doctor. The fear gripped them to behave. Even supreme court justices are afraid too.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Eriggs: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
freeborn02:

na ur nairaland nightmare in life be dat. if u neva quote MANNA, ur day neva start. see obsession. oga na master anyday

1 Like

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by emecheboy2(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fingertea:

Your education is useless, I pity your parents.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
meetme01:

Revolution?
In Nigeria
Impossible
Who will lead the revolution if I may ask?
Blacks (Africans)are too afraid for Such we want to go heaven
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by deebrain(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
People abusing the OP , please, he has a point.

Leave sentiments aside, the APC govt (I give it to them) does not take defeat lightly.

People should be vigilant even after the Governor Obaseki is sworn in.

They should be ready to defend their choice even after this whole process.

By the way, if what I'm watching continues like it is, (if we don't see any abracadabra), Congratulations to Mr Obaseki and the people of Edo state.

Indeed, Edo is not Lagos.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by UDUJ(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
freeborn02:

I don't bother reading his comments. Whenever I see them I just scroll up fast cheesy

1 Like

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by cjoe3910: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fingertea:

This doesn’t add up in any way . Obaseki will finish his 8 years and hand over to another person that for now no one can tell. Please desist and wake up from your slumber .
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Eriokanmi: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Obaseki had a case to answer considering his result already

Modified
You all quoting me should explain the rationale behind someone getting admitted into university with 3 credits, no English and mathematics but with unable to be provided HNC certificate.

make una siddon. In 2011, dapo abiodum, governor of ogun state presented oau degree certificate in engineering when he first contested to inec but last year, he presented only his waec result to inec.

I was a product of IJMB with which I gained admission in combination with my O'L result . In those days, some universities admitted with 3 credit passes in O'Level, depending on the course you wanted to offer, in line with the admission requirements on the UME brocbure. Up till 2010, Federal University, Minna admitted with 4 credit passes. This wasn't even in the 70s when obaseki schooled at UI. HSC is an advanced certificate. Did anyone know if UI accepted this back then and where was it stated by NUC that only waec was the recognised result for admission back then? UI is a premier university. Whoever wishes to waste his money should go court.

On Philip's certificate, he obtained an MBA( executive) and submitted the certificate and apc kicked, saying there can't be an MBA without a first degree. Executive MBA doesn't require any first degree. If you have your money, in a matter of days after a week lectures or 2, you'd be awarded. It's arranged mainly for directors whose schedules are always busy and they wish to further their studies.

If what obaseki submitted in 2016 was UI and HSC but this time, he presented the waec they claimed he didn't have in the first place, before they said it was 3 credits, he's more than qualified as a candidate running for a governorship post. Afterall, all what Oshiomhole presented in his time was a trade test grin. He didn't even go through secondary education? Did UI say obaseki forged their result? No. Did NYSC say he forged the certificate? No. They admitted to the typo wrror and issued another one with the right name and spelling. It's your opinion as you said, which doesn't hold water here.

1 Like

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by lalawealthy: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
meetme01:

Bros,sentiments apart and am of the opinion Obaseki will not be swear in by Nov 12 or so.
My reasons are these;

HE PRESENTED A PHOTOCOPY RESULT WHILE CONTESTING IN 2016 DIFFRENT FROM THAT HE PRESENTED IN 2020...in 2016,he claimed to had graduated in 1976 and sworn an oath to it, but the result showed otherwise that he graduated 1979.the one he presented 2020 was signed by only VC ,while the one presented in 2016 was signed by the VC and the registrer
He had issues with his NYSC certificate ,Obaseki was spelled as Obasek,foolishly for him he went to correct the mistake in 2020 and 2020 was the year on the current NYSC certificate he presented.before the eyes of the law,it shows he graduated 2020....
Make una nor too de happy,many of una go hang una self in about a month time....I de look.

1 Like

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by DollarBuddy: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
meetme01:

I wonder how some of you see Boohary o. So you still can't see how he's the very image of corruption?

Like I mean, Boohary is corruption personified!
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by freeborn02: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Eriggs:
na ur nairaland nightmare in life be dat. if u neva quote MANNA, ur day neva start. see obsession. oga na master anyday

Looks like your destiny has been demoted to that of a mouthpiece.

And, Mr sensless mouthpiece, let me inform you that this is a public forum. If you don't want to be quoted here, don't comment.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by bobochem: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
This edo election has shown that apc star is gradually fading away in the heart of many Nigerians.This fading away is caused by the bubu for aso villa.This is also a true litmus test for presidential election in 2023 and for a apc to really test their popularity in the heart many Nigerians.Congrats obaseki and the good edo people.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Angelfrost(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
obehi247:
Well, it is good for APC to give themselves hope...

The only supreme Court we know, is the supreme Court of God almighty, who have given obaseki a Worthy Victory...

Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu is also a winner is kano, he is going to win contract in dollars

So, which Supreme court denied Imo state people their mandate??!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter / Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.