Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory (45790 Views)

Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by CaptainFM1: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
SmartProf:
Yes o, Oga na man u be...yourself and Obaseki una get iron balls, unlike Ambode wey get cheese balls. The both of una don give Ize Iyamu another carry over for this course 'Guber 1101' wey him never fit pass... U guys have relegated those APC virus from Edo and sent them to a permanent isolation centre called retirement home. Even the Lagos Ibadan newspaper called the Nation no fit report news again, cos una wear them mouth permanent zip. Weldone on your bravery. Next time when them hear Edo no be Lagos them go close their rotten mouth. Obaseki & Shaibu na correct 'lesson' teachers una be.

If Ize Iyamu can be defeated by the same candidate while in PDP and also in APC, it's clear to say he was never a match for them. This is like home and away win for Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by MartinsD12(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nemere2020:
Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu celebrates PDP and Obaseki's victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqxh0Ao53CU
Shaibu will make a good governor come 2024 Edo people will reward him but for now obas shaibu winning team carry on, kudos to the uk and USA for placing visa ban to some Nigerian politicians more like this should come so this politicians who behave well, also let the uk USA also place more visa ban to Apc Buhari government for the economic hardship they brought to us and lastly kudos to wike the wikedest, the PDP most valuable player and also give kudos to Atiku who also convinced Obaseki to join PDP had it been he chickened out like ambode where will he be today, moral lessons of the victory sometimes its very good you give that challenge in your life a good fight, fight like a hero and become victorious, ambode will be regretting where he is now, do not be an ambode turn that bad condition to an Obaseki because God will always win, congratulations edolites.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by marv1: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
God fatherism in politics you can not do away with it. It only depends on how you handle it.
So don't continue to shout as if it is a big deal.
If obaseki has done perfectly well he doesn't need a god farther to determine his second term.

Very simple

Livegamesonly:
APC SHOULD FEM!!! FINALLY AN END TO GODFATHERISM....NO ONE CAN DICTATE TO THE MASSES.........REALLY HAPOY FOR OBASEKI EVEN THOUGH I DEY LAGOS...

YEROBA MOSLEMS UNA DON HEAR...NO ALLOW JAGABAN DEY CHOOSE FOR US, MAKE WE SEF USE THIS SLOGAN BY 2023...

LAGOS NO BE FORMER LAGOS

AS UNA DEY GIVE ME LIKES, I NEED MONEY
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by FunkyJustice(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fight!!,,fight the war!!,, don't chicken out,, because your winning will not just mean a win,,it launches you into a bigger level..initially we thought Obaseki made a mistake challenging people bigger than him in politics but now see him victorious,,it's a big lesson!!

Obaseki is more popular,politically relevant,stronger and influential now than before.

I expect him to serve edo people well.

Congratulations!!!.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by unuane1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
SLAP44:
Our next governor in 2024. Your loyalty should be rewarded.

Philip Shaibu will make a good governor. 2024 will be the turn of Edo Central. Esan land.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by LIFEPLAN: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
All say, P........D......P.......! Power to the people and for the people. Congratulation Nice Governor Obaseki.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by Murphy22(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
sure victory was theirs no doubt!
at least for once in Nigeria, the people's choice was obeyed!! let's continue this way and promote our Democratic government..
Long Live the people of Edo!
Long Live Democracy!!
Long Live Nigeria!!!
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by thundafire: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
SLAP44:

Philip Shaibu will make a good governor.
I tell u,a good agbero
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by originalprof: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
SLAP44:

The Next Governor is coming from Edo central.. they call it zoning

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by ezenna191(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
I have elected to love Philip Shaibu whether he likes it or not. He is a good representation of a friend in need is a friend indeed. Oga Philip please make time to come to Ebonyi State, I'm ready to host you to high heavens. I give you the title"Man pass Man"
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by osazsky(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Livegamesonly:
APC SHOULD FEM!!! FINALLY AN END TO GODFATHERISM....NO ONE CAN DICTATE TO THE MASSES.........REALLY HAPOY FOR OBASEKI EVEN THOUGH I DEY LAGOS...

YEROBA MOSLEMS UNA DON HEAR...NO ALLOW JAGABAN DEY CHOOSE FOR US, MAKE WE SEF USE THIS SLOGAN BY 2023...

LAGOS NO BE FORMER LAGOS

2023 Lagos nor be Nigeria go thread tire make tinubu and sowore just rest .no matter the protest revolution they try to creat we southerners are not part of it.buhari is doing well we did rather cast our votes for another nothernern than the bullion van man.tinubu should just rest.they way he go attack Ondo state during the election nor he here.d guy will just be shouting forget edo o do u know who I am and as usual I thrust the yoruba slaves to bow...they can ne4ver defend thier votes there like we did.even till 3am all LGA secretariat still full of electorate some of us slept standing just to defend our votes..edolites thanks for not sleeping last night we know say na night oshio take they do him work we were ready for him
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
SLAP44:

you're absolutely right
one good turn
deserve another
#Edonobelagos
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by Omero(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Heffalump:

You should swallow your pride by now and congratulate the Governor elect. Honestly, you guys were so myopic in your reasoning. You couldn't see thru the tiny prism of life in Edo State, how then can you understand Nigeria as a whole?
The truth was glaring on ground but you lots chose to follow your evil instincts of following a godfather like brainless Zombie. You don't change a General in war when he's conquering the enemies tongue

APC made a grave mistake by following the whims and caprices of Oshiomhole who misled them into disqualifying a sitting and performing governor. In politics, don't undermine the powers of the electorate. If a candidate is loved by majority of the people, it's enough ground to rally support around him. If our votes count in Nigeria, politicians will sit up and will not take us for a ride. But here, Oshiomhole was fighting dirty. The sad thing was that it was a personal fight base on supremacy. You guys were fanning embers of wickedness in support of that fool.

It's a lesson for all of us in Nigeria. Stay on the side of fairness and freedom! Shalom!!!
You said it all with these words and I quote
"STAY ON THE SIDE OF FAIRNESS AND FREEDOM.
God bless you.
Hoping for a better Nigeria if we all tow that part.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by Omero(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Murphy22:
sure victory was theirs no doubt!
at least for once in Nigeria, the people's choice was obeyed!! let's continue this way and promote our Democratic government..
Long Live the people of Edo!
Long Live Democracy!!
Long Live Nigeria!!!
Amen and Amen.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by j0rdannkyle: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
SLAP44:

(Edited)

I learnt that Edo people are doing rotation, so Philip cannot rule as governor until Esan people rule, then you guys should give him a senatorial ticket. He has done well.

Yes indeed, he should be commended on his loyalty. However, public office is not something to be given as rewards to individuals. It is such mentality that has saddled us with this crop of bad leaders that we now have.

Let the best man win! If Philip Shaibu is the best man, then let him win.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by psalmson001: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nemere2020:
Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu celebrates PDP and Obaseki's victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqxh0Ao53CU

Honeslty, i wont he shocked if shaibu becomes d next governor of edo state.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by earnit3: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oh
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by mullerman: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Smile..am so so happy for you guys
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by Ofieno(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na tough guy o.

One time SUG Sec Gen for Unijos (imagine Edo man for Northern University SUG position)

One time NASS president. He is actually a rigged guy

dokie:
Ever since this guy followed Obaseki to PDP, i've respected him alot. That was one risk too many.

Obaseki actually called him "a friend" when appealing to PDP to let both of them fly the ticket.

Truthfully, its only a friend that can do what Shaibu did.

Appears cool, but be like say na real hard man.

Meanwhile, someone should tell oshiomole that if by a stroke of the miraculous he is able to be at the fore front of an election battle, he should reserve his dancing till the victory. Oshiomole dey dance up and dan Edo since, at the end of the day no level.

Make e come dance now make we see.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by PharoahIII: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
abeg who know the name of the song?
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by UnusualJhay(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
APC!!!....GBE BODY E, KO GEDDIFUCK OUT OF EDO JOOR! !
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by LordOfTheGame: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Azmanaty03 post=94125110][/quote]

Anti Christ!
We know you but the gate of your hail shall not prevail...
God (Truth) will always manifest no matter what evil men like yourself will do.

Learn a lesson about humility, loyalty and obedience as Philip has politically showed, be loyal to God and truth and your depression and hopelessness will disappear. Stop attacking the preacher/s of God's word.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by slivertongue: 12:22am On Sep 21, 2020
CHRISDMANAGER:
If all our trusted friends can act like Shaibu and stand with us through thick and thin, friendship will be worth it.

shuiabu followed the right part cos if he had abandoned obaseki and contested on APC platform he wud lose and his boss. wud team up with ize iyamu in PDP and win. so he played his cards right. all that glitters ain't gold
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by Probity100: 2:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Well, I see him as future Vice President..... then thereafter.....President of Nigeria.

His loyalty will make him climb the ladder swiftly.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory by otipoju(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Livegamesonly:

LAGOS NO BE FORMER LAGOS

Those people are the real problem of Nigeria. Unfortunately they are the ones predominantly in government circles in the west.

The "Baba Sopè" people who are worshipping a greedy thief who is stealing all their land and entitlements right from under their nose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) / James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) / Buhari: You Can’t Sit In Lagos And Decide For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.