Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity (320 Views)

Are You A Data Science/Analytics Or Aspiring To Be? DO Not Miss This Opportunity / Don't Miss Out On Hidden Jobs: How To Find Hidden Jobs / How Can A Graduate With No Skills Whatsoever Even Miss This Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity by Ilovefart: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
*HOW TO BE A BETTER YOU EVERYDAY*

*Here is just a single tip and I am sure it will help you become a better version of yourself every day.*

*Here it is: ����*

*NEVER STOP LEARNING*

*This applies to me too. I am always -LEARNING.*

*Iam not afraid to ask questions. I know I can't learn unless I admit what I don't know and seek the answers I need.*

*I don’t assume I know all the answers, because that would close me off to learning. Even when dealing with a topic I know a lot about, there are always more lots of information to learn.*

*I know there is always more to learn. Because I know there is more to learn, I keep my mind open to opportunities to learn and this has helped me know that:*

*(1) UNIVERSITY DEGREE alone, doesn't put CASH inside pocket.*

*(2) That SALARY can never make one rich*

*As a result I am constantly growing and getting wiser, not older.*

*I’m not the only one changing every day either. The ENTIRE WORLD is constantly morphing and growing and changing, and to stay on top of it, we all must commit to EVER-LEARNING.*

*There are a million different ways to learn too. Books, videos, blogs, movies, conversation, podcasts, meditation, even reviewing and rethinking past actions, and so many more.*

*Remember, when you stop LEARNING, you start DYING*

*Learning is life. Never stop or you will die,*

*P.S. – Sometimes I sit and ponder, “What if I were starting over today? What has changed? What have I learnt? What do I still need to learn?”*

*For example: Way back, when I first started out, there weren't many ways to start business without huge fund. You'd have to spend loads of money and hope you'd make it back.*

*That's was one of the main reasons why I lost and was indebted in my first business, after I resigned from my pay job.*

*Eventually, I recovered and paid everything back.*

*But today that’s all has changed.*

*Today there’s a way to start a business without leaving your job..*

*Today there are business opportunities that you can grow, yet your income is sure.*

*The internet has made it easy.*

*See, The world is ever-changing!*

*What about you?*

*NOW is the time to act fast and start your online business.* Don't miss out on FORTRON

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///EQ973aU1Ww44zNy3h83SHd
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity by Ilovefart: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Being broke is HARD, being wealthy is HARD, so choose your HARD wisely....
Bitcoin which 5 million naira now, was just 14 naira as at 2008

Ethereum which was just 47k as at early January is now 200k+

All cryptocurrencies have potential of increasing.

Bitcoin and ethereum is out of hand right now, another opportunity is TRON.
It may be only 11 naira today but cryptocurrency experts have said its price by December 2020 will be 1900 naira which is just a few months
Lets calculate the value of tron now and its future prediction on December 2020
50Trx = 550 naira = 95k
100Trx = 1100 naira = 190k
200Trx = 2200 naira = 380k
500Trx = 5500 naira = 950k
1000Trx = 11k naira = 1.9M

It's means having up to 1000Trx now at around 11k now could make you a millionaire when TRX is worth 1900 naira

What if I told you that you can accumulate as much as 100k TRX with Fortron with just a small registration fee of 100TRX which is 1100 naira and just 3 people. If you also need help getting referrals, I can help you.
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity by Ilovefart: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
1. #TRON blockchain height has exceeded 23.34 million
2. The number of TRON accounts has exceeded 10 million
3. The circulation of #TRC20-#USDT has exceeded 5 billion
#TRX
Join now to avoid ���later.
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity by Ilovefart: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
_Money has left the Offices....Money Is On the Streets Of Network Marketing_

_Richard Branson says: "if someone invites you to join a Network Marketing business, join the business even if you don't know what it is all about. But be patient and learn the process gradually and relentlessly._

_Remain there even if it takes you five years to be successful in it because when the benefits begin to flow, you will NEVER be the same person ever again."_

_People don't have the patience to build a business for 3 years. But they have the patience to go to work for 40 years._

_It's crazy how some people feel that 2-5 years in a business is a long time to get rich. However don't feel that 40 years at a job is a long time to stay broke._������

*_CHANGE YOUR MINDSET!!!�_*

Don't allow your present situation shift your focus...
Keep your eye on the ball ⚽
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity by Ilovefart: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2020
���������������
*�If you are scared of losing, have it in mind that you are also scared of being successful*
*�Success comes as a result of past failure*
*�No matter how hard you try, if the word success exist, have it in mind that failure do exist, people are meant to fail, but when you fail don't forget to rise up again*
*�Every successful person or persons today once lost trying to be successful*

*�If you are on this platform today, it means that you are on your way to becoming Successful.����*
*��� Great Minds and Prospects to becoming Successful.����*
*��� Great Minds and Prospects*

*Nuncio*✍️
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity by Ilovefart: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Yesterday you said today and today you said Tomorrow.

WHEN YOU BECOME SO AFRAID TO INVEST INTO YOUR FUTURE, WEALTH BECOMES SO AFRAID OF REACHING YOU

Most poor people are the ones who claim to be too wise to invest into a platform that works for others

Think Success,Think Big
You can't be poor without knowing.
Buy your future while it is still affordable.

Why settle for less when you can have more by just daring to think and take action.

A fruitful life is a result of right choices and right decisions.

Success has an address. Pls locate it!

Poverty reduces your dignity.

Take action now�
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity by Ilovefart: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Yesterday you said today and today you said Tomorrow.

WHEN YOU BECOME SO AFRAID TO INVEST INTO YOUR FUTURE, WEALTH BECOMES SO AFRAID OF REACHING YOU

Most poor people are the ones who claim to be too wise to invest into a platform that works for others

Think Success,Think Big
You can't be poor without knowing.
Buy your future while it is still affordable.

Why settle for less when you can have more by just daring to think and take action.

A fruitful life is a result of right choices and right decisions.

Success has an address. Pls locate it!

Poverty reduces your dignity.

Take action now�

Good morning
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity by Ilovefart: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
*Another advantage of FORTRON over other smart contracts is that in FORTRON, levels do not expire. Once you purchase a level, that level is open for life.. you can build your team at your own pace. You are not under pressure to meet up with a deadline. This is why investors can buy any level in FORTRON even before they refer people or even buy up levels from their pocket without referring anyone.*

(1) (Reply)

Free Advanced Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, December, 2020. / Cars For Sale / Change Management Training In Lagos, nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.