Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys (63103 Views)

Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied / Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions / PHOTOS: Nike Unveiled New Super Jersey For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
our super falcons the great girls!!!!

buh sorry o!

my question is when any of them are in her period do they still play with it or they are giving some drugs to suppress the what ever?
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by Joystark(f): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
These are really nice.

Alexxx embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nice
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by LAUWALI222(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
I hope it will bring luck to the team
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Why e be say Nigerian jersey track suit [jump suit] no dey Mrkt since world cup till now yet 2 see the trouser.

Original nike designer
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by Boyooosa(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
We know that jerseys are good on you...
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by LEOSZ(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
E be like say the designers don dey get sense now

Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by liveyourlife007(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
URGENT:
IS Philippines a good country to migrate to. Nigeria don tire me. My woman wants me to come over, she has been disturbing me since January to come. I need advice. Do I need Visa to travel there?

Mature Minds (MAM) please.
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by successtutor(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
It's beautiful. All the best with the new jersey. Some Nigerians are never positive in anything, they never play with the jersey & ure already complaining. Are you even efficient in ur field?

1 Like

Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by KennedyOkpara(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
They should make the previous home this away. ..
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by UMUNNA001(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
It's so nice
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by Crispels(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
damosky12:
Not as beautiful as the older one!

What about this variant?

Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by djsteplion: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
I swr, Dz Jerseys are very nice...

I just pray their games will be worth the Beautiful Jerseys during the next world cup.
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by lascos912(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
na me go Bleep you las lol as ajibade
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by damosky12(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Crispels:

What about this variant?

This is beautiful. But it isn't part if the main Jersey...
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by earnit3: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
They only shine in Jersey not in the pitch

1 Like

Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by DannyJ19(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
ghettowriter:

Them don already do am already o. But the quality no too make sense
grin grin

Those guy go clone nonsense come dey shout make dem patronize local producers.

E just dey like those jersey wea dem almajiri pikin dey wear abi
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by ghettowriter(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
DannyJ19:

grin grin

Those guy go clone nonsense come dey shout make dem patronize local producers.

E just dey like those jersey wea dem almajiri pikin dey wear abi

Aswear. This very jersy aboki pipo don dey rock am for my neighboorhood. But the dark gray one will be cool tho. I mean the real one made by Nike.
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
DannyJ19:
Looks Good sha.

But aba boiz go cast am
Yes na .. so person like u fit wear am
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by Mohayemi(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is beautiful
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is the Jersey that will make Super Eagles beat:
Argentina 2-0
Brazil 4-2
England 3-0
Germany 2-1

Ghana 7-2
Cameroon 5-1
Cote de vouir 5-2

Gambia 10-0
Cape Verde 12 -0

Etc.

The day any of these teams meet Naija and the scoreline is not like dis.
Kill a dog for me I go chop am.

Nonsense and alacrity. grin

1 Like

Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by Liposure: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
The home jersey looks like wedding asoebi
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by Rosskii: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
So they still kept that bad luck dark green away jersey?

Expect more losses in crucial games.

That dark green is NOT Eagles colour.
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by fati2001(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Green White Green!
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by Femeto: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Still prefer the old jersey.
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by naptu2: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

I don't get the agbada part? undecided

I am not 100% sure, but I think I know what the agbada is about.

Sports teams usually have a formal attire that they wear when they are travelling, when they go to meet dignitaries (presidents, kings and queens, etc) and for other formal occasions.

In the 1970s, '80s and early 1990s, Nigerian sports teams wore a white fedora with a green band, a green and white pin stripe jacket and white trousers. The first picture below is of the late great Sam Ojebode in that attire.

In more recent times they've preferred to wear Nigerian attire. The second and third pictures below are of the Super Eagles team to the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

The fourth picture is of Manchester United players in their suits.

Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by johnfaleks(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
But why are they looking sad
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by powerblaze(m): 1:29am On Sep 21, 2020
How many times we wear the previous one sef... undecided
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by Thunday1005(m): 2:35am On Sep 21, 2020
It only jersey we are good at
Re: The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Nice design!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeremiah Johnson: '12-Year-Old' Football Player's Look Shocks Social Media Users / Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.