Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State (1441 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by OfoIgbo: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
I rejoice with my fellow Igbos who reside in Edo state for joining our Edo brothers to vote out Tinubu and his evil party.

This totally shows that Igbos are huge believers in universal freedom.

Please guard you new found freedom jealously. Do not let Tinubu and his fellow SW-almajiris destroy it.

Igbos all around the world rejoice with you. I sent a longer version of this message some minutes ago, but obviously the Yoruba administrators of this forum deleted it.

Igbo Kwenu

helinues, ikwerrepikin, minorityopinion where are you guys? I know you keep informing your people to keep deleting this wonderful message

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by RedPanthar: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin My belle o
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by Obidon1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yessooo

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by helinues: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Make una dey see reasoning of some people from a particular tribe...

Election in SS state but na Dem carry am for head like Gala.

Bikonu, as you guys put Edo election for head, why no try your luck in 2023 presidency without being second fiddle to any party?

Na daring we dey dare you people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by Emotionss: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
OfoIgbo:
I rejoice with my fellow Igbos who reside in Edo state for joining our Edo brothers to vote out Tinubu and his evil party.

This totally shows that Igbos are huge believers in universal freedom.

Please guard you new found freedom jealously. Do not let Tinubu and his fellow SW-almajiris destroy it.

Igbos all around the world rejoice with you. I sent a longer version of this message some minutes ago, but obviously the Yoruba administrators of this forum deleted it.

Igbo Kwenu

helinues, ikwerrepikin, minorityopinion where are you guys? I know you keep informing your people to keep deleting this wonderful message

It's like you're trying to be unfortunate in life. What concerns igbos with edo election ?.

Please leave igbos out of your stupidity they have enough problem on their table already and edo election is not one of the problem.

4 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by DEROX: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol we will vote sai baba again if possible Bleep southern unity to hell with it

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by DEROX: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

Bikonu, as you guys put Edo election for head, why no try your luck in 2023 presidency without being second fiddle to any party?

lol see you have they ever been elected president since naija was formed? na only 2nd fiddle can save o no dare abeg
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by OfoIgbo: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

Don't worry. We are getting there gradually, by castrating Tinubu small small. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by helinues: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Don't worry. We are getting there gradually, by castrating Tinubu small small. grin grin

Castrating Tinubu that was smart enough not to appear in person in Edo but on video.

Make you guys enjoy it while it lasts.

Me I Sha know say Ondo can never be Edo state... Take that to bank for cash out

3 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by OfoIgbo: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Helinues, minorityopinion and other SW almajiris, please join us in congratulating Edo people.

Is that too much to ask? Why not rejoice with them, and hail them for this battle. While at it, also congratulate Igbos in Edo state, who make up the second largest group in Edo state behind the aborigines. Igbos of Edo state played a huge and commendable part in destroying the Yoruba evil machination in Edo, and broke the chains of godfatherism in that state

4 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by helinues: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Helinues, minorityopinion and other SW almajiris, please join us in congratulating Edo people.

Is that too much to ask? Why not rejoice with them, and hail them for this battle. While at it, also congratulate Igbos in Edo state, who make up the second largest group in Edo state behind the aborigines. Igbos of Edo state played a huge and commendable part in destroying the Yoruba evil machination in Edo, and broke the chains of godfatherism in that state

I have not only congratulated Gov Obaseki, but also commended him for being a fighter.

It's an election for Christ sake where Winner and losers must emerged.

Do your celebration without mocking others

2 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
You better shut your dirty mouth, una don free unaselves from ikpeazu and orji.

Edo voted and deserve the praises

4+4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by OfoIgbo: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

I have not only congratulated Gov Obaseki, but also commended him for being a fighter.

It's an election for Christ sake where Winner and losers must emerged.

Do your celebration without mocking others

If you indeed, have congratulated him, then that is admirable.

I now urge minorityopinion, ikwerrepikin, seunmsg and other SW almajiris to follow suit.

Congratulate Obaseki, and those that re-elected him.

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by ODJ124(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
How is APC an evil l party..?

Am just laughing....2023 is at the corner.. We see a how afar...
.after all SS has been predominantly PDP..
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by OfoIgbo: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikecold:
You better shut your dirty mouth, una don free unaselves from ikpeazu and orji.

Edo voted and deserve the praises

4+4

I'm from Anambra. We "freed" Anambra when OBJ was the president. Anambra always carries the first position.

And btw, Ikpeazu and Orji, are in the same party as Obaseki, so the states they govern are relatively freer than Lagos state
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
OSU people and their slavery mentality. Spit

3 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by OfoIgbo: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
wizzakosh:
OSU people and their slavery mentality. Spit

ABOBAKUN, are you still alive? Haven't you been buried alive with your godfather?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I'm from Anambra. We "freed" Anambra when OBJ was the president. Anambra always carries the first position.

And btw, Ikpeazu and Orji, are in the same party as Obaseki, so the states they govern are relatively freer than Lagos state
shut your dirty mouth,
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by IkwerrePikin: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I now urge minorityopinion, ikwerrepikin, seunmsg and other SW almajiris to follow suit.

What are you saying? How can a Rivers man like me not support PDP?

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by helinues: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Achieves don't kuku lie...

Our eagle was privilege enough to smell the storm from miles away hence remaining neutral on the election.

Oshiomole demonized Ize Iyamu in 2016, yet Ize Iyamu thought only Obaseki could make him a governor in 2020.

That's pus.sy act...

Ize Iyamu is a sizzy
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by OfoIgbo: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikecold:
shut your dirty mouth, today's victory was done by my Edo people.

Na in house matter, not by wike,Igbo, Yoruba

Know who to applaud

Edo's where the ones on battle field doing the voting and resisting

Another SW almajiri claiming Edo.

Anyway, Igbos rejoice with the real Edo people. One of them have promised to "wash us down" this evening, in appreciation of our support. Ekweremadu and Wike really did a huge groundwork in Edo state.

Igbos voted en masse for Obaseki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Another SW almajiri claiming Edo.

Anyway, Igbos rejoice with the real Edo people. One of them have promised to "wash us down" this evening, in appreciation of our support. Ekweremadu and Wike really did a huge groundwork in Edo state.

Igbos voted en masse for Obaseki.
you are a big fool,
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by rummmy: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
No body is calling IPOB failures again.....
Ipob :5
Apc :0
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by OfoIgbo: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikecold:
you are a big fool, I am unapologetically Esan.

I find it amusing you guys want to claim Edo's victory

How come you were not here a few days ago to protect the Igbos, when SW almajiris who thought Obaseki will loose today, were busy taunting Igbos and Igbos for yet again supporting a lost cause i.e Obaseki

You can go and jump into the lagoon if you want. Igbo votes were heavily critical in today's election. If Obaseki had lost, everyone, including you, will be out here doing your best to humiliate Igbos.

Well, Igbos won today, and there is nothing you can do about it, you SW almajiri.

Igbo Kwenu!!

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

How come you were not here a few days ago to protect the Igbos, when SW almajiris who thought Obaseki will loose today, were busy taunting Igbos and Igbos for yet again supporting a lost cause i.e Obaseki

You can go and jump into the lagoon if you want. Igbo votes were heavily critical in today's election. If Obaseki had lost, everyone, including you, will be out here doing your best to humiliate Igbos.

Well, Igbos won today, and there is nothing you can do about it, you SW almajiri.

Igbo Kwenu!!
nothing concerns ipob with Edo election and I believe you are matured enough to know nairaland is just about banter.

The same Igbos claim Edo isn't south south and always banter Edo whenever it says it's ss.

They call Edo Yoruba state but want Edo glory today.

I appreciate and don't have problem with Igbo but creating a trend to take edos credit is what i am against
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by Kennyswag: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo is not important
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by OfoIgbo: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikecold:
nothing concerns ipob with Edo election and I believe you are matured enough to know nairaland is just about banter.

The same Igbos claim Edo isn't south south and always banter Edo whenever it says it's ss.

They call Edo Yoruba state but want Edo glory today.

I appreciate and don't have problem with Igbo but creating a trend to take edos credit is what i am against

In another thread you are even attempted to take Wike's glory. In spite of the fact that his name is plastered over the whole Edo election season.

Anyway, I know Igbos voted more than 95% in support of Obaseki. I would have taken you more seriously if you had come out in support of the Igbos, a few days ago when Igbos were being taunted by SW almajiris. You're now too late. Igbos played a huge part in today's victory. Wike also played a huge part in today's victory. Okowa played a huge part as well. The same goes for Ekweremadu and Makinde
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by Minsk24: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Now i see why Others get ish with Igbos on NL.... What is the need of this thread now? Anyhow sha.. IGBO KWENU
"Ndi Iwe N'ewe Ha, Ya Biko Wegbuo Ha... Sellence...
IGBO. KWENU
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

In another thread you are even attempted to take Wike's glory. In spite of the fact that his name is plastered over the whole Edo election season.

Anyway, I know Igbos voted more than 95% in support of Obaseki. I would have taken you more seriously if you had come out in support of the Igbos, a few days ago when Igbos were being taunted by SW almajiris. You're now too late. Igbos played a huge part in today's victory. Wike also played a huge part in today's victory. Okowa played a huge part as well. The same goes for Ekweremadu and Makinde
yes I said in the other thread that wike tried just as okowa and others but the majority of the effort was from the Edo people and obaseki.

Obaseki has been checkmating oshomole since 3years that's a cumulative effort that stopped oshomole in his tracks today.

Stop taking people's shine
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by OfoIgbo: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikecold:
yes I said in the other thread that wike tried just as okowa and others but the majority of the effort was from the Edo people and obaseki.

Obaseki has been checkmating oshomole since 3years that's a cumulative effort that stopped oshomole in his tracks today.

Stop taking people's shine

Where did I ever write that Wike did it all? Haven't I been congratulating Edo people for this battle for their freedom?

No one is denying Edo state people and Obaseki their just desserts, but it makes sense to also congratulate those whose heads were also on the chopping block, if today had gone pear-shaped. You well know that Wike's name would have been dragged through the mud if this victory was not secured. You also well know that Igbos would have been castigated, if Obaseki had lost.

All the people who're involved should be acknowledged and congratulated. Igbos are not just good for dying. They are even much better for praising. The same goes for Wike, Ekweremadu, Makinde, Okowa e.t.c.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

ABOBAKUN, are you still alive? Haven't you been buried alive with your godfather?
Lol, get ready to be sacrificed.

Eran irubo lasan lasan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To Igbos In Edo State by VcStunner(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol this video captures their feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGElTFJhV1M

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Nsukka Are Not Real Igbos? / The Attack On Hausas In The SW Is Utter Stupidity / “buhari Approved #lekkimassacre On Behalf Of Asiwaju Tinubu” - Sowore Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.