Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) (50581 Views)

Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Mozegee: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Can someone one please explain to me how i can write on something some has already posted .
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
angry angry Dino na idiot
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin Dino na idiot
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Emarvel(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Now I understand more that winning election is about propaganda.
On a serious note, POI would have won but the Edo no be Lagos mantra and Oshiomhole's godfatherism propaganda by Obaseki made Obaseki won.

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE SEEING, THEY DON'T KNOW HE Obaseki IS WORSE THAN WHO HE BELIED WITH HIS EMPERORSHIP COMPOSURE
And what makes your godfather thinks he can expand his territory to Edo state?
What was that Godforsaken press conference or rather media propaganda for? Who is he to tell us who to VOTE for?
Please drink chilled water and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by DSoj(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Odé..
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by AbuAeesha: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
iyamu has just set a new record of losing under APC and PDP as a gubernatorial candidate

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Now I understand more that winning election is about propaganda.
On a serious note, POI would have won but the Edo no be Lagos mantra and Oshiomhole's godfatherism propaganda by Obaseki made Obaseki won.

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE SEEING, THEY DON'T KNOW HE Obaseki IS WORSE THAN WHO HE BELIED WITH HIS EMPERORSHIP COMPOSURE
Go and look for another place to cry cool

Obaseki has won the election and they is nothing you can do about it undecided

Edo is not lagos where people sell their birthright for crumbs tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by uBuNiT: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Childish talk
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by div111(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin. iamwonderful , helinues , simplyleo, ivartheboneless...

afa na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by nedekid: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
DEROX:
angry now I really miss my Abba kyari this won't have happened he would have sent military to overrun this PDP rigging
Well you know where Abba Kyari is. You might as well visit him to get him to do as you wish grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Nanavati(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
EPIC
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Carlylepneuma: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
I know that u can relate because it is too early to have forgotten the agony of ur own defeat mr barawox...w
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by drskyfly007(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mozegee:
Can someone one please explain to me how i can write on something some has already posted .
click on 'qoute' under the posted msg ,then type and submit.
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Dreyton36: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn

I ain't no fan of politics but you see Dino melaye
He's already living the life I wanna live , superstar agba tuale mehnnnnnnnn

Set awon Wells Fargo money
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by nedekid: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mozegee:
Click on quote.
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by omofranyoung(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
People that call Ambode coward today were the same people that supported and hailed El Rufai when he said he knows how to remove godfather in Lagos. But when Rufai recently opened his cancerous mouth to say 2023 will go to SW these people blasted him and called him all names.
Their true enemy is Tinubu. Any that refuses to oppose Tinubu is in their black book. Anyone that blasts Tinubu is in their good book.
I look all around Nigeria, my people are in every state. Igbo has been in Northern Nigeria much much earlier before we knew Western Nigeria. Yet there has not been any single record of an Igbo man being elected into political office or even nominated into a cabinet in North. In Lagos on the other hand we have continued to enjoy the benefits of democracy under same Tinubu, and our losses in some areas is result of our own irresponsibility and not because the system or Lagos godfather hates us.
If godfatherism in Lagos has benefited us in the most wealthy and most economically advanced state in West Africa, doesnt it make sense to support what advances our entrepreneurship and political ascent? I was born in Lagos and in the Igbo circle in Lagos, there are people who are fed up and disgusted with our style of political culture. I support them and im in that mold myself.
There is no president of Nigeria who has been as democratic and favorable to Igbo as Obasanjo did. Obasanjo is a godfather. Obasanjo made people like NOI, Soludo, Ihejirika, Ekwezisili and many more. Yet we are the loudest anti-godfatherism.
Even in North, where we have never gained any political benefit but have suffered the greatest social and cultural calamity, nobody even becomes a commissioner without godfatherism. My people love Kwankwaso but forget the man is a godfather. We love Atiku but forget Atiku is a godfather.
So my brother, those hating on Ambode are venting that he failed to fight against Tinubu when he had the chance. Obasanjo fought Tinubu, yet we still hate Obasanjo. The same Obaseki we are hailing, he went to Lagos to seek godfather support. He didnt get it. Akeredolu in Ondo, our inlaw, he fought Tinubu to become governor but has returned to Tinubu and godfather to seek reelection.
No Igboman living can swear on his chi and claim godfatherism in Yoruba people, particularly Obasanjo and Tinubu has not earned us advancement in Yprubaland and in Nigeria generally.
I want my people to know that the example of our progress and inclusion in Lagos and Yorubaland is a model that the Hausa/Fulani has copied and used to integrate our brothers in North. When was last time we hear of riot against Igbo in North? They have seen how our inclusion in Yorubaland pays off economically and they are modelling that to improve their local economy as well.
Godfatherism helps Igbo business and politics. My people should open their eyes and learn. Let Edo carry their load and fight Tinubu themselves. Edo no be Lagos no concern us. Lagos na our bread and butter, we must not ruin it. End to godfatherism will destroy business for us, let us condemn those that oppose godfatherism in Lagos.
Our leaders in Lagos have seen the light and theyve been drumming the beat, if you cant beat Tinubu in Lagos, join Tinubu to bring dividends of godfatherism to Igbo commerce and politics.
Share this.
Stupid post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by DEROX: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
nedekid:

Well you know where Abba Kyari is. You might as well visit him to get him to do as you wish grin
you will go before me
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Sociology555(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
People that call Ambode coward today were the same people that supported and hailed El Rufai when he said he knows how to remove godfather in Lagos. But when Rufai recently opened his cancerous mouth to say 2023 will go to SW these people blasted him and called him all names.
Their true enemy is Tinubu. Any that refuses to oppose Tinubu is in their black book. Anyone that blasts Tinubu is in their good book.
I look all around Nigeria, my people are in every state. Igbo has been in Northern Nigeria much much earlier before we knew Western Nigeria. Yet there has not been any single record of an Igbo man being elected into political office or even nominated into a cabinet in North. In Lagos on the other hand we have continued to enjoy the benefits of democracy under same Tinubu, and our losses in some areas is result of our own irresponsibility and not because the system or Lagos godfather hates us.
If godfatherism in Lagos has benefited us in the most wealthy and most economically advanced state in West Africa, doesnt it make sense to support what advances our entrepreneurship and political ascent? I was born in Lagos and in the Igbo circle in Lagos, there are people who are fed up and disgusted with our style of political culture. I support them and im in that mold myself.
There is no president of Nigeria who has been as democratic and favorable to Igbo as Obasanjo did. Obasanjo is a godfather. Obasanjo made people like NOI, Soludo, Ihejirika, Ekwezisili and many more. Yet we are the loudest anti-godfatherism.
Even in North, where we have never gained any political benefit but have suffered the greatest social and cultural calamity, nobody even becomes a commissioner without godfatherism. My people love Kwankwaso but forget the man is a godfather. We love Atiku but forget Atiku is a godfather.
So my brother, those hating on Ambode are venting that he failed to fight against Tinubu when he had the chance. Obasanjo fought Tinubu, yet we still hate Obasanjo. The same Obaseki we are hailing, he went to Lagos to seek godfather support. He didnt get it. Akeredolu in Ondo, our inlaw, he fought Tinubu to become governor but has returned to Tinubu and godfather to seek reelection.
No Igboman living can swear on his chi and claim godfatherism in Yoruba people, particularly Obasanjo and Tinubu has not earned us advancement in Yprubaland and in Nigeria generally.
I want my people to know that the example of our progress and inclusion in Lagos and Yorubaland is a model that the Hausa/Fulani has copied and used to integrate our brothers in North. When was last time we hear of riot against Igbo in North? They have seen how our inclusion in Yorubaland pays off economically and they are modelling that to improve their local economy as well.
Godfatherism helps Igbo business and politics. My people should open their eyes and learn. Let Edo carry their load and fight Tinubu themselves. Edo no be Lagos no concern us. Lagos na our bread and butter, we must not ruin it. End to godfatherism will destroy business for us, let us condemn those that oppose godfatherism in Lagos.
Our leaders in Lagos have seen the light and theyve been drumming the beat, if you cant beat Tinubu in Lagos, join Tinubu to bring dividends of godfatherism to Igbo commerce and politics.
Share this.
Father help me give this person 600 yrs
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Oweku: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
kiss

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
obaseki is a goal.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by DEROX: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

overun the will of Edo people u mean...
Shame
if not for his death you won't be here ranting we could have done IMO part 2 in fact the only one who can also do it Isa funtua is dead am banking on the head of the cabals now mamman daura
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
Share this.
[/s]
Stop spamming the forum with this nonsense
cry your cry in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Amos1423(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lets not forget Obasaki was once APC.

Yak Ndi!
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by sammirano: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shey this man no go cause Osho to commit suicide. Lara pls don't leave his side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by dex4sure: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
oshopikin right now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Cantonese: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Share this.

Please my brother what are you tryimg to tell us. This long epistle has not made any sense to me at all.
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
imhotep:

So we have just witnessed the de-babalization of Oshiomole grin grin

cc lzaa

Also de chairmanized, una forget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by bpalace(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Modified.
To all Ipob terrorists quoting and insulting themselves, Asiwaj.uNdigbo of NL wrote this.

Share this.
Nonsense and oshomole
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by clockwisereport: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Which school are you writing this dessertation/thesis for ?

Abeg allow him to read his Bible book of lamentations in peace

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Serving As His Daughter Uju's Workout Coach (Photos, Video) / Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.