Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) (50587 Views)

Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Charly68: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
You people shouldn't force Osho to go to court ..Obas has many huddles to cross..APC has many cards in their hands ,Let's watch and see ..
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by chimezieeze98: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON_oGSdURxA

But oshiomhole has been always campaigning for Obaseki na.... He just wanted to end son Godfathers careers grin grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Today is one of my happiest moment that Osho pikin finally send back to IDP.

EDOLITES thank you. I have be having party in my home since afternoon.

Apc will surely die in Nigeria for us to smell peace and fortune.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Modified.
To all Ipob terrorists quoting and insulting themselves, Asiwaj.uNdigbo of NL wrote this.

People that call Ambode coward today were the same people that supported and hailed El Rufai when he said he knows how to remove godfather in Lagos. But when Rufai recently opened his cancerous mouth to say 2023 will go to SW these people blasted him and called him all names.
Their true enemy is Tinubu. Any that refuses to oppose Tinubu is in their black book. Anyone that blasts Tinubu is in their good book.
I look all around Nigeria, my people are in every state. Igbo has been in Northern Nigeria much much earlier before we knew Western Nigeria. Yet there has not been any single record of an Igbo man being elected into political office or even nominated into a cabinet in North. In Lagos on the other hand we have continued to enjoy the benefits of democracy under same Tinubu, and our losses in some areas is result of our own irresponsibility and not because the system or Lagos godfather hates us.
If godfatherism in Lagos has benefited us in the most wealthy and most economically advanced state in West Africa, doesnt it make sense to support what advances our entrepreneurship and political ascent? I was born in Lagos and in the Igbo circle in Lagos, there are people who are fed up and disgusted with our style of political culture. I support them and im in that mold myself.
There is no president of Nigeria who has been as democratic and favorable to Igbo as Obasanjo did. Obasanjo is a godfather. Obasanjo made people like NOI, Soludo, Ihejirika, Ekwezisili and many more. Yet we are the loudest anti-godfatherism.
Even in North, where we have never gained any political benefit but have suffered the greatest social and cultural calamity, nobody even becomes a commissioner without godfatherism. My people love Kwankwaso but forget the man is a godfather. We love Atiku but forget Atiku is a godfather.
So my brother, those hating on Ambode are venting that he failed to fight against Tinubu when he had the chance. Obasanjo fought Tinubu, yet we still hate Obasanjo. The same Obaseki we are hailing, he went to Lagos to seek godfather support. He didnt get it. Akeredolu in Ondo, our inlaw, he fought Tinubu to become governor but has returned to Tinubu and godfather to seek reelection.
No Igboman living can swear on his chi and claim godfatherism in Yoruba people, particularly Obasanjo and Tinubu has not earned us advancement in Yprubaland and in Nigeria generally.
I want my people to know that the example of our progress and inclusion in Lagos and Yorubaland is a model that the Hausa/Fulani has copied and used to integrate our brothers in North. When was last time we hear of riot against Igbo in North? They have seen how our inclusion in Yorubaland pays off economically and they are modelling that to improve their local economy as well.
Godfatherism helps Igbo business and politics. My people should open their eyes and learn. Let Edo carry their load and fight Tinubu themselves. Edo no be Lagos no concern us. Lagos na our bread and butter, we must not ruin it. End to godfatherism will destroy business for us, let us condemn those that oppose godfatherism in Lagos.
Our leaders in Lagos have seen the light and theyve been drumming the beat, if you cant beat Tinubu in Lagos, join Tinubu to bring dividends of godfatherism to Igbo commerce and politics.
Share this.

Lagos is a shithole, come abroad, Lagos is a dustbin, smelling, dirty, bad roads, bad air. Irritating holdup, suffering and smiling, Dubai built Dubai under 20 years , Tinubu have been in Lagos since 1999, 21 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by tbliss22(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
People that call Ambode coward today were the same people that supported and hailed El Rufai when he said he knows how to remove godfather in Lagos. But when Rufai recently opened his cancerous mouth to say 2023 will go to SW these people blasted him and called him all names.
Their true enemy is Tinubu. Any that refuses to oppose Tinubu is in their black book. Anyone that blasts Tinubu is in their good book.
I look all around Nigeria, my people are in every state. Igbo has been in Northern Nigeria much much earlier before we knew Western Nigeria. Yet there has not been any single record of an Igbo man being elected into political office or even nominated into a cabinet in North. In Lagos on the other hand we have continued to enjoy the benefits of democracy under same Tinubu, and our losses in some areas is result of our own irresponsibility and not because the system or Lagos godfather hates us.
If godfatherism in Lagos has benefited us in the most wealthy and most economically advanced state in West Africa, doesnt it make sense to support what advances our entrepreneurship and political ascent? I was born in Lagos and in the Igbo circle in Lagos, there are people who are fed up and disgusted with our style of political culture. I support them and im in that mold myself.
There is no president of Nigeria who has been as democratic and favorable to Igbo as Obasanjo did. Obasanjo is a godfather. Obasanjo made people like NOI, Soludo, Ihejirika, Ekwezisili and many more. Yet we are the loudest anti-godfatherism.
Even in North, where we have never gained any political benefit but have suffered the greatest social and cultural calamity, nobody even becomes a commissioner without godfatherism. My people love Kwankwaso but forget the man is a godfather. We love Atiku but forget Atiku is a godfather.
So my brother, those hating on Ambode are venting that he failed to fight against Tinubu when he had the chance. Obasanjo fought Tinubu, yet we still hate Obasanjo. The same Obaseki we are hailing, he went to Lagos to seek godfather support. He didnt get it. Akeredolu in Ondo, our inlaw, he fought Tinubu to become governor but has returned to Tinubu and godfather to seek reelection.
No Igboman living can swear on his chi and claim godfatherism in Yoruba people, particularly Obasanjo and Tinubu has not earned us advancement in Yprubaland and in Nigeria generally.
I want my people to know that the example of our progress and inclusion in Lagos and Yorubaland is a model that the Hausa/Fulani has copied and used to integrate our brothers in North. When was last time we hear of riot against Igbo in North? They have seen how our inclusion in Yorubaland pays off economically and they are modelling that to improve their local economy as well.
Godfatherism helps Igbo business and politics. My people should open their eyes and learn. Let Edo carry their load and fight Tinubu themselves. Edo no be Lagos no concern us. Lagos na our bread and butter, we must not ruin it. End to godfatherism will destroy business for us, let us condemn those that oppose godfatherism in Lagos.
Our leaders in Lagos have seen the light and theyve been drumming the beat, if you cant beat Tinubu in Lagos, join Tinubu to bring dividends of godfatherism to Igbo commerce and politics.
Share this.

You typed this gibberish to make what point exactly Godfatherism will not stand the test of time in any state in Nigeria especially when the entire people in that state has enjoyed nothing but to be as spectator to the so called Godfather aquiring as many edifice and state resources to himself and his unborn generation. Maybe you failed to realize that Tinubu used his influence as governor to aquire as many assets in Lagos.

Godfatherism must end in Nigeria if we must have a major development in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by FARA4GA: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON_oGSdURxA

But oshiomhole has been always campaigning for Obaseki na.... He just wanted to end son Godfathers careers grin grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Modified.
To all Ipob terrorists quoting and insulting themselves, Asiwaj.uNdigbo of NL wrote this.

Share this.

Lagos is a shithole, come abroad, Lagos is a dustbin, smelling, dirty, bad roads, bad air. Irritating holdup, suffering and smiling, Dubai built Dubai under 20 years , Tinubu have been in Lagos since 1999, 21 years, alaba, ijora, obawole, apapa, costain, ajegunle, badagry, ajah, the almighty Lekki, soweto road fine ass am. Lagos is a dead city, can’t stand 1 star, talkless 5 star
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
jUeLiZ:
grin guy abeg no kii person with laugh abeg.. which one be debabalise again

Too much familiarisation with Obahiagbon is paying off for me grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by tbliss22(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos is a shithole, come abroad, Lagos is a dustbin, smelling, dirty, bad roads, bad air. Irritating holdup, suffering and smiling, Dubai built Dubai under 20 years , Tinubu have been in Lagos since 1999, 21 years

Please tell him..... The man just typed total rubbish!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Authoreety:
Oshio go soon run leave Una for naija
run go where when Dem don put am for visa ban list, abi na Ghana im dey go.
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Modified.

Share this.
Crap.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by postmann: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Modified.
[s]To all Ipob terrorists quoting and insulting themselves, Asiwaj.uNdigbo of NL wrote this.

Share this[/s].
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Now I understand more that winning election is about propaganda.
On a serious note, POI would have won but the Edo no be Lagos mantra and Oshiomhole's godfatherism propaganda by Obaseki made Obaseki won.

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE SEEING, THEY DON'T KNOW HE Obaseki IS WORSE THAN WHO HE BELIED WITH HIS EMPERORSHIP COMPOSURE

He surpassed all governments before him, hence they trooped out

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by rotadeco27: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Modified.

Share this.
Dividend of what ! Looting and sharing ! Where was tinubu when Ajimobi was starving people of Oyo state and he kept collecting Oyo state tax running to millions per month to his purse ? . GSM came ,stopped the nonsense by saying he can't be paying Oyo tax to Lagos firm . He has started off loading the arrears now . The 8 yrs of Tinubu as Lagos state governor , can u point to his achievement.Is breeding thugs to stay politically relevant a dividend of democracy? , Is allowing other tribe that will do ur biddings to loot the state a dividend of democracy ?I'm a pure Yoruba man . If Nigerians allow that selfish man to be near presidential seat , it will be worse than PMB.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by sage85(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mozegee:
Can someone one please explain to me how i can write on something some has already posted .
go to quote
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by jUeLiZ: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=ThreeEyedRaven post=94139123]
Too much familiarisation with Obahiagbon is paying off for me ..... I'm enrolling soon..so i will be manufacturing words too grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
What goes around comes around. Na same Oshopikin rendered Dino Melaye irrelevant in the Nigerian politics today. I could remember him saying after the kogi elections, that he has punished those who left the apc. Unfortunately, he could not punish obaseki . Dino must be so happy now that he has seen the fall of this man
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Your father, ode
mumu
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by zoedew: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the moment Senator Dino Melaye composes a song, mocks Adams Oshiomhole in his song. This came few moments after Gov Obaseki was declared winner of Edo state governorship election.

Dino is a good composer though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnqWX7tYJsI
I guess his viewers can see the difference between five and six!
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Oizee(f): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol, a case of he who laugh last laugh best.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by istina: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
imhotep:

So we have just witnessed the de-babalization of Oshiomole grin grin

cc lzaa
It can only take God + Oba(king) to debabalise osho, oh! What a de-babalization

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

He surpassed all governments before him, hence they trooped out
You're not in Edo State. That's the reality. That was my experience there
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by bewla(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
imhotep:

So we have just witnessed the de-babalization of Oshiomole grin grin

cc lzaa
U want turn your self to god The Almighty they look u go shame
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Witnes: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
KingsCity:
This guy is a clown mehn
Don't mind him. He's still in severe pain till now coz of the unexpected retirement and extinction of his political jamboree
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by ShinnBet: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Authoreety:
Oshio go soon run leave Una for naija

Only North Korea go give am visa.
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Moreoffaith(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
On a serious note, POI would have won but the Edo no be Lagos mantra and Oshiomhole's godfatherism propaganda by Obaseki made Obaseki won.

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE SEEING, THEY DON'T KNOW HE Obaseki IS WORSE THAN WHO HE BELIED WITH HIS EMPERORSHIP COMPOSURE

Kini nwi
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by hush15: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Shai
Yorubas will say
If big sufferness knack you for ground, even small small ones go dey trample upon you.
That video in aso rock with cheif of staff
Tinubu's video
USA and UK threat of sanction really made this possible.

It was even impossible to move a bullion

I disagree except for the tinubu video. Tinubu was all enough to concrete any resolve of the Edo people not to allow godfatherism.

Most of all, God deserve all the glory for strengthening the Edo people in their inner minds to stand firm and resist those devils. The pharaoh they saw three days before the elections, now they will see no more.
Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

It's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind according to the Thesaurus cramming senator Patrick Obahiagbon cheesy

Patrick was also dethesarusarised by edo people last election.
The man no dey blow grammar much again.
No money to fix his English

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Niceiroko: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Modified.

Why are NL mods this partition? You removed my harmless post above but left those ones that are insulting to me. And some of you'll be calling Buhari a tyrant.

Lala don't remove my post again and leave that of your brethren

I REPOST

To all Ipob terrorists quoting and insulting themselves, Asiwaj.uNdigbo of NL, an Igbo man wrote this.
Meanwhile we knew this long ago hence our maximum support for him. We'll never hand him over to you to disgrace

Share this.
. Mad man

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is good news as that midget who thinks he is supreme has been placed in his category. Oshiomole shot himself in the balls the moment he picked fight with Obaseki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo / Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.