Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Shrimp Farm Expert Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Shrimp Farm Expert Needed (317 Views)

Raingun Expert Needed / Why You Should Start A Shrimp Farm Today / How To Make Shrimp Crackers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shrimp Farm Expert Needed by SenorFax(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
I'm new to shrimp farming and I want to go into the business, I need help on where to get juvenile shrimps and location pls.

Will appreciate any reasonable response
Re: Shrimp Farm Expert Needed by Mide3367: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
You never start, u said u are new to it. How can u be new to what u haven't started? Simply put you want to go into shrimp farming but have no idea shikena.
Re: Shrimp Farm Expert Needed by SenorFax(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mide3367:
You never start, u said u are new to it. How can u be new to what u haven't started? Simply put you want to go into shrimp farming but have no idea shikena.
People hate we Nigerians because of peps like you.
It's not necessary to post on everything you see.
To answer you, I know all I need to know in Shrimp culture except where to get the juvenile.
Re: Shrimp Farm Expert Needed by Mide3367: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
SenorFax:

People hate we Nigerians because of peps like you.
It's not necessary to post on everything you see.
To answer you, I know all I need to know in Shrimp culture except where to get the juvenile.
sorry o
Re: Shrimp Farm Expert Needed by Vl3ly: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Any shrimp expert should help him

(1) (Reply)

Buy Ur Briolers At A Giveaway Price 2,800 / . / Farming Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.