Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

FLASHBACK: Pastor Ize-iyamu Fared Well In PDP Than In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASHBACK: Pastor Ize-iyamu Fared Well In PDP Than In APC (511 Views)

Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared / Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu / I Prefer Pdp Than Apc, Davido Cries Out, (video) Let's Support Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASHBACK: Pastor Ize-iyamu Fared Well In PDP Than In APC by Upritman(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
One characteristic about the just concluded governorship election in Edo State is the exchange of governorship candidates.

Naija Politics Hub recalls that while in 2016, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu was the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Godwin Obaseki was the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

However, political twists ahead of this year's governorship election landed both candidates in the opposite of their previous clash.
Flashing back into the last contest and comparing that with the outcome of the just concluded poll, Naija Politics Hub authoritatively reports that Pastor Ize-Iyamu politically fared well under the PDP platform than the fortunes that the APC brought to his bid to govern Edo State.

Particularly, while Pastor Ize-Iyamu garnered a losing 253, 173 votes against Obaseki's 319,483 votes in 2016 in PDP, He was only able to get 223,619 votes this year against Obaseki's 307,955 votes.

(c) https://naijapoliticshub..com/2020/09/flashback-pastor-ize-iyamu-fared-well.html

Re: FLASHBACK: Pastor Ize-iyamu Fared Well In PDP Than In APC by 4teenblaq: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
lalasticlala seun

Re: FLASHBACK: Pastor Ize-iyamu Fared Well In PDP Than In APC by 4teenblaq: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
I for no let oshiomhole deceive me..
see as obaseki Bleep me up...

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Pastor Ize-iyamu Fared Well In PDP Than In APC by Righteousness89(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pastor Ize yamu as far as I am Concerned is not a bad candidate..

The Major Problem he had was the "godfatherism" tag surrounding him..
Re: FLASHBACK: Pastor Ize-iyamu Fared Well In PDP Than In APC by bestman09(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Arraign Ex-imo Gov Ohakim For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians / Boko Haram: Group Condemns Call For Redeployment Of Defunct SARS Operatives To B / Police Shoots And Kills 3 Cows In Abuja. Reply Like Your President!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.