Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,569,372 members, 5,945,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 October 2020 at 04:58 PM

I Want To Work With 20 Upcoming Artists Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Want To Work With 20 Upcoming Artists Here (185 Views)

Top 20 Upcoming Nigerian Artist To Look Out For In 2020 By Diva9ja / Dear upcoming artists / Opportunity For All Upcoming Artists (free Song Promotion And Many More) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Work With 20 Upcoming Artists Here by seoxpert(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20
I will upload your song for free on my platform. All downloads are monitored and recorded. If you are interested, send me your details via the upload form here: https://www.naijasounds.com.ng/music-promotion

Or simply create a free user account on our website to enable you DIY.
Re: I Want To Work With 20 Upcoming Artists Here by seoxpert(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20
I need your reply to tag your upload files for promotion. It could be a direct question or a simple "I am interested"
Re: I Want To Work With 20 Upcoming Artists Here by seoxpert(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20
Who is interested?
Re: I Want To Work With 20 Upcoming Artists Here by seoxpert(m): 7:39am On Sep 21
You can upload your songs for free on our website. 100% Free upload, all you need is a simple registration.

Your account must be activated by you after registration to gain access to our uploader.

If you have issues uploading, you can drop them here or consult our frequently asked questions section.

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Work With 20 Upcoming Artists Here by seoxpert(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23
seoxpert:
I will upload your song for free on my platform. All downloads are monitored and recorded. If you are interested, send me your details via the upload form here: https://www.naijasounds.com.ng/music-promotion

Or simply create a free user account on our website to enable you DIY.

Still waiting
Re: I Want To Work With 20 Upcoming Artists Here by seoxpert(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28
Hello............. Who is up for free upload? Only 20 persons needed.
Re: I Want To Work With 20 Upcoming Artists Here by seoxpert(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28

One of Nigeria's vocal power house and talented musician, Tems has dropped another single, titled Damages. Damages is about a lady saying NO to emotional or physical abuse, ill treatment in a relationship, not being treated with love and respect, enough is enough, I have now moved on from the relationship, I have run for my life and for my life, I am not what you need and I do not need you either so let me move on and say No more Damages...... Read More

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3 : Trey Songz Ft Davido - Sleepless Night / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mohbad – End Sars • Mp4 / Make Money For Your Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.