Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Is Red Pill Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Red Pill Please (1664 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / My Red Pill Experience Sha! / Why Is Red The Color Of Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Please can someone give me a short summary of what this Red Pill stuff is all about...
I have been hearing it for sometime now and I don't understand what it is/means
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Redpill is knowing your worth as a Man, not being controlled by emotions, living above woman's manipulations and her body. Redpill is about gaining control, self realization and improvement.

I will advice you make search on other platforms to know more about it. Here you will only get blackpill and pussy inspired redpills

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Redpill is knowing your worth as a Man, not being control by emotions, living above woman's manipulations and her body. Redpill is about gaining control, self realization and improvement.

I will advice you make search on other platforms to know more about it. Here you will only get blackpill and pussy inspired redpills
Are you still mad becuz Nairaland boys took u to the cleaners? how they dealt with you, smacked you down and annihilated you into smithereens, I was even thinking u would commit suicide cheesycheesycheesy

young girl next time don't start what u can't finish. cheesycheesycheesy

8 Likes

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Redpill is knowing your worth as a Man, not being control by emotions, living above woman's manipulations and her body. Redpill is about gaining control, self realization and improvement.

Okay, thanks smiley
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
QuillanHardy:

Okay, thanks smiley
You are welcome.
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Liposure: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Redpill is a hardpill to swallow. Its true but bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by GuyWise101(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nna mehnnnn in summary redpill is simply 'the bitter truth about women'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by LedRock: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Redpill is knowing your worth as a Man, not being controlled by emotions, living above woman's manipulations and her body. Redpill is about gaining control, self realization and improvement.

Redpill is working here too.
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
LedRock:
Redpill is working here too.
Perhaps for the sane and silent ones who know how to filter out extremes. But for the loud dumb ones belching on every threads and posts, i doubt it. All they do here is hate, cruelty and pussy worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:

I am sure redpillers see you in their nightmares. You dey pepper them
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
chidexnwa:

Lol.... Honestly i have nothing against them, as a matter of fact i agree with some things about them. I'm only against the extremists and wannabes. And of course the pussy worshippers, those ones irk me to my veins. Don't know why... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Dpsychologist: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Please can someone give me a short summary of what this Red Pill stuff is all about...
Click on my signature. You will understand everything about Redpill
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by stanliwise(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Male supremacy theory. With some myopic generalizations about women. Be watchful

1 Like

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by stanliwise(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:

Hahahahaha as if you know.
They are not even hot headed here.
If you come to Reddit as of 2010. The redpill community was in thousands and even videos were posted. But it was shut down because of it extreme theory. So redpill isn’t good and was never good. I don’t know where you heard that from.

Matrix was a movie about evil vs good. The world was destroying and human risk being eradicated completely, at that moment it is either red or blue pills. No purple pill was available. Just like during the war moment.

Now here in our real world, war only happen when you meet the wrong people in a social settings. To live smart. Take the Purple pill(some Blue pill + some red pill + personal wisdom). Or just act wisely without any weird theory and you will be fine

2 Likes

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
stanliwise:

Hahahahaha as if you know.
They are not even hot headed here.
If you come to Reddit as of 2010. The redpill community was in thousands and even videos were posted. But it was shut down because of it extreme theory. So redpill isn’t good and was never good. I don’t know where you heard that from.

Matrix was a movie about black and white. The world was destroying, at that moment it is either red or blue pills.

Now here in our real world. To live smart. Take the Purple pill(Blue pill + red pill + person wisdom). Or just act wisely without any weird theory and you will be fine
Loll... Thats the weakness that comes with all movements : Vulnerability to Extremists and Radical practitioners. When people of questionable characters and views of life decide sees a camouflage they use it optimally. Same goes with feminism, the movement itself isn't bad, the people behind it are.

To some extent it is, personally i believe life isn't really fair to the male gender at times. There are some situations i see Men go through and i wonder why? If Women see the need for feminism, why shouldn't Men need redpills to be liberated? i believe in fairness. If any man feels he isn't getting enough of life and needs liberation let him get it. However it shouldn't be at detriment of another, same goes for a woman who feels the same.

Well i dont really follow theory or align with Tags/Movement, i see them as cages. I believe in fairness, treat every one the way you want to be treate. Live and let live

2 Likes

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Ikillbrokehoess: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
chidexnwa:

Is it the same palema007 that redpillers destroyed? you would pity the girl that day, she ran to the mods to save her ass. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by stanliwise(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Loll... Thats the weakness that comes with all movements : Vulnerability to Extremists and Radical practitioners. When people of questionable characters and views of life decide sees a camouflage they use it optimally. Same goes with feminism, the movement itself isn't bad, the people behind it are.

To some extent it is, personally i believe life isn't really fair to the male gender at times. There are some situations i see Men go through and i wonder why? If Women see the need for feminism, why shouldn't Men need redpills to be liberated? i believe in fairness. If any man feels he isn't getting enough of life and needs liberation let him get it. However it shouldn't be at detriment of another, same goes for a woman who feels the same.

Well i dont really follow theory or align with Tags/Movement, i see them as cages. I believe in fairness, treat every one the way you want to be treate. Live and let live
I like your independent mindset.
But as part you say life is unfair to men I bluntly disagree.
Men has this world to enjoy more that women. Talk of business, money, prestige, freedom and all.
Men has a lot them, it is not long women started to crave for liberation. In places like many Islamic countries, Asia and many part of Africa, women dare not behave anyhow, unless she will be smoked.
I am sure for every timid guy there are about 5 OG who play the game well. Women has better social power naturally than men though.
But Men has the world even till now, and it might not go anywhere any sooner.
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by JasperVII(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
It is the truth.
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Lol.... Honestly i have nothing against them, as a matter of fact i agree with some things about them. I'm only against the extremists and wannabes. And of course the pussy worshippers, those ones irk me to my veins. Don't know why... cheesy
True though, I feel extremism on both sides be it feminism or red pill really corrupts the essence of the movement. But pussy worshippers though, what's that?
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ikillbrokehoess:
Is it the same palema007 that redpillers destroyed? you would pity the girl that day, she ran to the mods to save her ass. cheesy
Lol, I haven't really seen the post though. All the posts I see about redpillers, she's normally there like a one woman squad
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
stanliwise:

Men has this world to enjoy more that women. Talk of business, money, prestige, freedom and all.
Men has a lot them, it is not long women started to crave for liberation. In places like many Islamic countries, Asia and many part of Africa, women dare not behave anyhow, unless she will be smoked.
I am sure for every timid guy there are about 5 OG who play the game well. Women has better social power naturally than men though.
Lol... Now here's the riddle most people don't get. Men enjoy their prime in their own perspective but suffer in old while women "endure" their prime but enjoy in old age.Let me explain: what do men enjoy in their youthful years? Superiority, Dominance and Authority, while all these come with their benefits, they come with responsibilities.Responsibility to Serve, protect, provide, guide, dictate etc which comes with great sacrifices but what do Men enjoy in return? Freedom to have more Women at a go, freedom to live freely.etc. Do these gains come close to sacrifices made? Well You answer as a guy, you are in best position to do that.Believe me when i say the sacrifice a woman has to pay for her glorious future isn't as painful as what Men endure in future. Watch it: Men live for the moment, Women don't, why? Because while a Man is busy enjoying his prime, the woman is busy looking out for her future (her kids).Shes busy imprinting her love in her kid's heart. You wonder why Men in west could sign into law rules that affect them? Because the women of past sowed in them, they grew up with sympathy for their Mothers and change rules for them. Women are enjoying the seeds their foremothers sowed in Men. All these women had to do is endure some constraints while building their future. Believe Me, i wouldn't say Men enjoy anything but if you insist i would say those Men are Esau of our time.They will pay if they don't watch out.

However if you insist further, i can only allow you have your opinion but really i don't see the enjoyment in going to wars, loosing my life, working all my youth only to be fed with stipends when im old, being crucified without being heard, called the dangerous one etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Ikillbrokehoess: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
chidexnwa:

Lol, I haven't really seen the post though. All the posts I see about redpillers, she's normally there like a one woman squad
Perhaps, She iz actually obsessed with red pillers, itz obvious. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
chidexnwa:

True though, I feel extremism on both sides be it feminism or red pill really corrupts the essence of the movement. But pussy worshippers though, what's that?
Exactly! Sometimes i regard these extremists as fools.Only fools will put all humans in a box and give them all a single regard. Only fools will ignore the dynamic and versatile nature of Man and will try to see him in a perspective, only a fool will proclaim "all female are hoes" or "all men are scum", only a fool will come with a single theory to relate with over 6 billion people on earth (if not more).
Aside that i believe extremists are cowards too, cowards who would rather shut their hearts to possibilities but will welcome single mindedness all in the Fear of being hurt. Such people don't grow, and the irony is what they fear is the exact thing that will keep happening to them because what is on their mind is what their subconscious mind will keep attracting to them, sadly when this process continue they get more convinced in their beliefs leading to more frustrations, bitterness and actual crimes.

Sometimes i pity these people. Lol... Most NL redpills focus on getting laid, thats why i call them pussy worshippers cheesy grin
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by stanliwise(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... Now here's the riddle most people don't get. Men enjoy their prime in their own perspective but suffer in old while women "endure" their prime but enjoy in old age.Let me explain: what do men enjoy in their youthful years? Superiority, Dominance and Authority, while all these come with their benefits, they come with responsibilities.Responsibility to Serve, protect, provide, guide, dictate etc which comes with great sacrifices but what do Men enjoy in return? Freedom to have more Women at a go, freedom to live freely.etc. Do these gains come close to sacrifices made? Well You answer as a guy, you are in best position to do that.Believe me when i say the sacrifice a woman has to pay for her glorious future isn't as painful as what Men endure in future. Watch it: Men live for the moment, Women don't, why? Because while a Man is busy enjoying his prime, the woman is busy looking out for her future (her kids).Shes busy imprinting her love in her kid's heart. You wonder why Men in west could sign into law rules that affect them? Because the women of past sowed in them, they grew up with sympathy for their Mothers and change rules for them. Women are enjoying the seeds their foremothers sowed in Men. All these women had to do is endure some constraints while building their future. Believe Me, i wouldn't say Men enjoy anything but if you insist i would say those Men are Esau of our time.They will pay if they don't watch out.

However if you insist further, i can only allow you have your opinion but really i don't see the enjoyment in going to wars, loosing my life, working all my youth only to be fed with stipends when im old, being crucified without being heard, called the dangerous one etc.
If with what you said up there is largely true then I don’t think those women has really succeeded. Most guy end up loving their Mum but I don’t think such love is transferred to other ladies out there. If they were so successful in manipulating the male child to make things work then everywhere will have good laws for women but sadly it ain’t so. Men are more charge with park mentality and so he will likely act like his park(Guy friends) rather than independent mindset or what ever anyone women says.

The world were women will work for their own money is something I subscribe. The burden of bearing hot brunt all in the name of being called a man is total trash and works so in the wild jungle. Not in this hectic society were everywhere is crowded with over population.

Anyway different sides, you somewhat still believe there is a gender war the men should be wary off just like the redpill. But for me I don’t see any war anytime soon. Male supremacy will kiss a good bye later on though. But as for women take over, it will be chasing after bare winds.
Even feminist females knows this. At the end of the day it is a mans world. Although not for so long. A time will come were people will stop taking gender seriously and just concentrate on other things.
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
stanliwise:

If with what you said up there is largely true then I don’t think those women has really succeeded. Most guy end up loving their Mum but I don’t think such love is transferred to other ladies out there. If they were so successful in manipulating the male child to make things work then everywhere will have good laws for women but sadly it ain’t so. Men are more charge with park mentality and so he will likely act like his park(Guy friends) rather than independent mindset or what ever anyone women says.

The world were women will work for their own money is something I subscribe. The burden of bearing hot brunt all in the name of being called a man is total trash and works so in the wild jungle. Not in this hectic society were everywhere is crowded with over population.

Anyway different sides, you somewhat still believe there is a gender war the men should be wary off just like the redpill. But for me I don’t see any war anytime soon. Male supremacy will kiss a good bye later on though. But as for women take over, it will be chasing after bare winds.
Even feminist females knows this. At the end of the day it is a mans world. Although not for so long. A time will come were people will stop taking gender seriously and just concentrate on other things.
Alright then, if you say so. smiley

Whichever way, it's a Win win for the wise woman. That, I wouldn't let out. Not here at least. Let Man continue in his faux dominance /supremacy like I said earlier, it's a win win for the wise woman.
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Exactly! Sometimes i regard these extremists as fools.Only fools will put all humans in a box and give them all a single regard. Only fools will ignore the dynamic and versatile nature of Man and will try to see him in a perspective, only a fool will proclaim "all female are hoes" or "all men are scum", only a fool will come with a single theory to relate with over 6 billion people on earth (if not more).
Aside that i believe extremists are cowards too, cowards who would rather shut their hearts to possibilities but will welcome single mindedness all in the Fear of being hurt. Such people don't grow, and the irony is what they fear is the exact thing that will keep happening to them because what is on their mind is what their subconscious mind will keep attracting to them, sadly when this process continue they get more convinced in their beliefs leading to more frustrations, bitterness and actual crimes.

Sometimes i pity these people. Lol... Most NL redpills focus on getting laid, thats why i call them pussy worshippers cheesy grin
Wow, it's strange that all you said here about extremism and an ideology is what I read in a book called Everything is bleeped: A book about hope.
I thought nl redpillers hate women, so they also want pussy too, quite intriguing.
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by stanliwise(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Alright then, if you say so. smiley

Whichever way, it's a Win win for the wise woman. That, I wouldn't let out. Not here at least. Let Man continue in his faux dominance /supremacy like I said earlier, it's a win win for the wise woman.
You speak like the Redpill somewhat but in a different way. More like a soft feminist.
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
chidexnwa:

Wow, it's strange that all you said here about extremism and an ideology is what I read in a book called Everything is bleeped: A book about hope.
I thought nl redpillers hate women, so they also want pussy too, quite intriguing.
Funny enough, I haven't read the book. Maybe I will check it out later.

Oh check out their posts, check out their leader U.bunja's posts. Dude emphasized he isn't interested in any other part of Redpill, he's all for the pussy. Lol and his followers think that way to.
Then I wonder is pussy all there is to a Man? cheesy cheesy
You will never see them preach on self realization, or body building or Mental development. All they discuss is slaying pussy... Very disturbing!
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Liposure: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
stanliwise:

from what i can deduce in your post. it means men own the world, women make the world go round
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
stanliwise:

You speak like the Redpill somewhat but in a different way. More like a soft feminist.
Here's the thing Stan, I don't force my opinion on people, I hardly try to convince people to see things my way, I'm very lazy at that especially when it involves typing. I'm a type of person who would give soft warnings twice or thrice then leave you to learn the hard way. Your reception of my ideas or opinion determines how much I let out. That's just me.

You insisted Men rule or enjoy the world more, I've tried to convince you otherwise with two posts and try to point out dangers of such erroneous mindset but you want to maintain your opinion, I can not but allow you do that. And no! I'm not a feminist, how can I be one when I have once been accused of being an internalized misogynist on this same forum cheesy cheesy. Make una dey brand me gently for this forum nah cheesy grin. I'm just one who fits the description of an eagle on a hill, observing things and stating them as it is. You will be surprised if tables turned and I write in support of Women tomorrow.

If you insist all is Well with Men and they don't suffer in anyway, well all I can say is okay. I wont argue. But when I have a male child, I will train him differently.

1 Like

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by stanliwise(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Liposure:
from what i can deduce in your post. it means men own the world, women make the world go round
It is a bit of twist and turns. The path and the answers are never exactly clear. But men are a little more arrogant to see women take the world and control their resources.
Women on the other hand think things through but would have to keep staying at the back and men take the lead.

This would mean that men will always remain on the throne and enjoy the control and the feeling. Women will always enjoy the knowledge and the little details of how things work.
But this at the end of the day is for the general working of the human race.
Almost nothing is gonna change sooner.
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by lograr(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... Now here's the riddle most people don't get. Men enjoy their prime in their own perspective but suffer in old while women "endure" their prime but enjoy in old age.
This speaks a lot about male and female anatomy. A lot await men most especially those that bleep with reckless abadon embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tongue Drives Dem Craxi / Is This Natural Or Spiritual? / HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.