Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life (65608 Views)

Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) / Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
OFFICIALLY HOW MANY PLANETS DO WE HAVE?

Went online and what i was told as a young chap isnt what seeing now.
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Enceladus:

I did that because he (Zeus) was proven to be fictional, and based on an ordinary human. Sango on the other hand was the great grandson of Oduduwa the progenitor of the Yoruba's and he was no GOD !!

And who proved Zeus to be fictional, you?

4 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
cruxgemmata:
OFFICIALLY HOW MANY PLANETS DO WE HAVE?

Went online and what i was told as a young chap isnt what seeing now.
You were taught that we have about nine planets in the solar system which is the group of planets revolving around the sun. The solar system is a dot in the milky way so my friend, the universe may be boundless.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Enceladus:

How can you prove the bolded? Please believe all what you want. Not interested in this bickering.

Prove what? Apart from the bible where does your yaweh exists again?
You can as well say I should prove if Spiderman is fiction or not.

Exactly, you can also believe all what you want. grin

6 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
SegFault:

You were taught that we have about nine planets in the solar system which is the group of planets revolving around the sun. The solar system is a dot in the milky way so my friend, the universe may be boundless.

Yeah. Until they declared pluto a non-planet.
Remember they can only tell you what they discover and not assuming there are million planets.

Thanks 4 ur input though. We all learning
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Enceladus(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
SegFault:

And who proved Zeus to be fictional, you?

grin grin
A brief stroll on the internet will guide you to the right direction. grin grin
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Enceladus:

I did that because he (Zeus) was proven to be fictional, and based on an ordinary human. Sango on the other hand was the great grandson of Oduduwa the progenitor of the Yoruba's and he was no GOD !!

Zeus is fictional to you as your own yaweh is fictional to me/us

People still worship Zeus till date and he Answers there prayers.

If you were born in classical Greece, you will worship Zeus

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Yeah. Until they declared pluto a non-planet.
Remember they can only tell you what they discover and not assuming there are million planets.

Thanks 4 ur input though. We all learning
Yah true no issue bro.
Enceladus:

grin grin
If Zeus is fictional then Yahweh is fictional too, because there is no proof.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Enceladus:

grin grin

Are we believing the internet now?

In that same internet it has been proven that God/yaweh doesn't exist grin

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
SegFault:

I know you might not share this opinion with me but look at this, science birthed religion whatever way you might put it. Why did I say this? Now, my speculation is that man is a curious and rational being, when it rains if he doesn't know how rain forms GE would ask himself, how does this rain form? Why does this rain form? Then he begins to find a suitable hypothesis, in the absence of any equipment for good experiments he would result to crude experiments that might end up in fallacious results but as long as he has satisfied his curiosity he is alright. Now man of course could have asked himself being a rational being, what causes the sun to shine? What causes the winds to blow? Who made me? And then he comes up with a being or beings capable of causing all these things to happen. It's all through hypothesis and crude methods of experimentation or comparison. That's just my thoughts though, I might write a book about it.

It would even be better if man keeps being curious and asking questions as you've said.

The issue now is that the answers about the beginning of life as well as creation of the universe and all its content, have already been provided in religious books for our religious folks so they refuse to engage their minds again nor be curious. They just conclude that what is written in that book is the truth and can never be faulted.

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samps:
Religion is stagnated because we fail in our approach towards serving God

Don't you think the reason for the failure is because the adherents of religion do not really understand the God they are serving?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

It would even be better if man keeps being curious and asking questions as you've said.

The issue now is that the answers about the beginning of life as well as creation of the universe and all its content, have already been provided in religious books for our religious folks so they refuse to engage their minds again nor be curious. They just conclude that what is written in that book is the truth and can never be faulted.
It has to do with the ego of those who established these hypotheses, they are afraid of being wrong or corrected hence they teach falsely about intolerance and closed mindedness and that ego is still present in humans till today, it's really hard to throw away ones beliefs, that is why philosophical religions (I won't even call them religions) like Taoism or Buddhism support seeking of knowledge, even Buddha told his disciples to seek knowledge and dispute his teachings if found wrong hence the diversity of Buddhism you see today.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Enceladus(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
maynia:

Prove what? Apart from the bible where does your yaweh exists again?
You can as well say I should prove if Spiderman is fiction or not.

Exactly, you can also believe all what you want. grin

grin grin grin A typical Nigerian atheist who can't even debate reasonably . goodbye friend
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Enceladus(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
maynia:

Are we believing the internet now?

In that same internet it has been proven that God/yaweh doesn't exist grin

I expected better than that, anyways it's like you said above every tool can be bastardized - that doesn't mean you won't find the truth there.
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Enceladus:

grin grin grin A typical Nigerian atheist who can't even debate reasonably . goodbye friend

Goodbye sheep, greet your shepherd for me. grin
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
SegFault:

It has to do with the ego of those who established these hypotheses, they are afraid of being wrong or corrected hence they teach falsely about intolerance and closed mindedness and that ego is still present in humans till today, it's really hard to throw away ones beliefs, that is why philosophical religions (I won't even call them religions) like Taoism or Buddhism support seeking of knowledge, even Buddha told his disciples to seek knowledge and dispute his teachings if found wrong hence the diversity of Buddhism you see today.

Africa still has a long way to go
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by merieam16(f): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

I don't know, do you know?
sure, i know
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
merieam16:
sure, i know

Who please?
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by merieam16(f): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

Who please?
God almighty ofcourse.I kno u an atheist, so i wont be shocked by ur reply
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by D1official: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

Oga rest jare

What you know about Jesus is what you read from your Bible

Moreso, you can't prove if there'll be afterlife nor if heaven or hell exists

All the same, you have every right to hold unto your beliefs just like I also do
Indeed,keep holding unto nothing its your right.
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by ggirl4real: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
merieam16:
God almighty ofcourse.I kno u an atheist, so i wont be shocked by ur reply

Please don't assume. I'm not an Atheist and the only reason is because I can't prove that God does not exist.

In your own case, what's your prove that God created the universe?

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by sanmtiago(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Brothers and Sisters Don't be Carried away with all these things.
All these are being said in Preparation for what is about to Happen..

The Saints, All who Believe and Have Accepted Jesus Christ are about to be taken in the Greatest Mystery since the Earth was created. I talk about "The RAPTURE "

After we (the Saints) are Snatched away. The whole World would be Confused.
Listen carefully,
Some Persons would begin to Spread a "Strong Delusion" that the people missing were taken away by Aliens/ UFO's to another Planet!
If you have been Following World Events, you must have heard about UFO's being seen in Different Parts of the World..

See 2thess 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
( Read from 1-11 for better Understanding).

What we Have is Heaven and Earth. Let no one Deceive you.

Most Important! Prepare to Meet JESUS!
To avoid all these Delusions..
Don't be Suprised with all these! Scriptures Must be Fulfilled..

Scientists are Limited..
They Can't Know above their Maker..
They Can't Know above GOD Almighty..

There is no More Time..
Every human is limited bro. I don’t have a problem with your religion but you sound even more limited. You’re averse to transformation, no hard feelings.

5 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by sanmtiago(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Whatever you guys are doing just don't bring other lifeforms to destroy the earth's population embarassed
calm down
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by sanmtiago(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Saints, All who Believe and Have Accepted Jesus Christ are about to be taken in the Greatest Mystery since the Earth was created. I talk about "The RAPTURE "

Listen carefully,
Some Persons would begin to Spread a "Strong Delusion" that the people missing were taken away by Aliens/ UFO's to another Planet!
If you have been Following World Events, you must have heard about UFO's being seen in Different Parts of the World..

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Scientists are Limited..

There is no More Time..
Bro the universe is very vast and there’re infinity things yet to be discovered. Just try and have a receptive mind that doesn’t mean you won’t still believe there’s a supreme being .

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by merieam16(f): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
ggirl4real:

Please don't assume. I'm not an Atheist and the only reason is because I can't prove that God does not exist.

In your own case, what's your prove that God created the universe?
Ur reply shows ur an atheist, so there is no point proving anytin
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by 2cribz: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Listen carefully,

Scientists are Limited..

There is no More Time..
Shut up, you no even get anything to say again. Maga.

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by tr3ner: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Listen carefully,

Scientists are Limited..

There is no More Time..

IGA na you sef dey spread propaganda keep your religion to your self
Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by haryomikun(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
OJay360:
TBH, science has done more harm than good.
A good example is this covid-19 pandemic, at end of the day we will all praise science for giving us the vaccine but what we are forgetting is what brought the virus in the first place.
Looool. And yet it was science that made you able to spread your opinion to thousands on this platform �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by mannasseh(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
OJay360:
TBH, science has done more harm than good.
A good example is this covid-19 pandemic, at end of the day we will all praise science for giving us the vaccine but what we are forgetting is what brought the virus in the first place.
when you are done wailing about science doing more harm, first of all drop the phone in your hand and join the Ancient men in their meeting at the market square. cos phone is a product of science

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life by Globad(f): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
OJay360:
Science didn't begin now, it started long ago even in Bible days and is not that I am against science, in fact am still pursuing a degree in pharmacy but it's just that science is used in a wrong way, I mean, nuclear bombs that can sink a city, it shows that with the help of science we have people with the mindset of destroy a nation. Like I said before about science doing more harm than good, it means science does good but we keep forgetting the bad side.

Can you then say that religion does more harm than good because there are religious fanatics that kill for religion?

Oh, water even causes more harm than good because it causes flood

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? / Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.