Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O (4548 Views)

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / Otedola’s Wife, Nana & Daughter Escape A Fire incident At Their London Apartment / Photos Of Femi Kuti At The Opening Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O by 7Ebisco: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Looking closely at Nana Otedola, the wife of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola, one can easily see where their children got their freshness from. This is not to say Femi is not good looking- the opposite of which is true.

Nana Otedola’s nationality has always been shrouded in confusion. While it’s believed she’s a Ghanaian, others say she’s a Nigerian born in London.

PAY ATTENTION: My Husband Wanted To Marry A Second Wife, Here Is What I Did To Stop Him. I Am Now In Peace.

She and her husband have 4 kids together, first daughter, Tolani, a singer, who after she was born, Femi married Nana and had two more daughters DJ Cuppy – a DJ and recording artiste, Her younger sister, Temi, a style blogger, and aspiring designer and a son, Fewa.

See her charming photos below;

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/aura-money-see-beautiful-photos-femi-otedolas-54-yr-old-wife-nana-otedola/

1 Like

Re: The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O by nBag(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
and boom, we don't get to hear sweeeeet mother...... like he is getting from the girls ... we already know why..
moral of the story: a man without money is a nonentity so say the society.

3 Likes

Re: The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O by yuhsa: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
beautiful
Re: The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O by yarimo(m): 12:23am On Sep 21, 2020
My beautiful mother in law
Re: The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O by Pimpstar: 12:48am On Sep 21, 2020
yarimo:
smiley cheesy grin shocked
Re: The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O by marshalcarter: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Damn niggaaarrrr.... Lagos branch..grin
well...my mother in law looks beautiful cheesy...
congratulations to me.. cheers to oba
Re: The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2020
yarimo:
Na so
Re: The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O by InfernoNig: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Most Ghana girls fine sha
Re: The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O by NobleAngell(f): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2020
Seems that man is more married to his daughters than her. She's pretty tho.
Re: The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O by Tedpgrass: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Now that's a sophisticated- stylish manner of dressing.. ..

There's smart- formal. ......

And there's sensual sometimes trashy.. Which pollutes the SM spaces.

Ladies please aim for the 1st 2...

Re: The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O by chinwezdasilva: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
yarimo:
ozo in making

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? / Uche Jombo Is Pregnant / Photo: Can Uti Nwachukwu And Gbenro Ajibade Pass For Brothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.