Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366659 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jefy(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2021
IMABEN:

Bros no put us for high jumps
Ask those called if they own schools or hospitals
Good, thats why i asked, so old beneficiaries will clear the air and point us towards the right direction. Maybe they will help us out on this.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by maybet081: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2021
jefy:

Question Bro, I only asked a harmless question because, we ask questions to get answers and clear our selves of doubts towards the right direction. For emphasis,the question i asked is not a fact so dont get worked up. May God help each and everyone of us to get paid.
sorry If you are offended I mean no harm.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by maybet081: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2021
AetA:
Link not going here is my contact 07088608680
beware of fraud, my personal advice though.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nasty22(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
shegzyzee:

Hello sir/ma
I. ( yor name) has tried to login into my account using the bvn (oooooooooo)
The response I have been getting is that a confirmation email has been sent to my emailsadur email@yahoo.com).
I will like you yo help me rectify it.

Send it to nyif@youthandsport.gov.ng
Please how long does it take before the verification mail was sent?

Thanks
They will send text msg or email you if it's has been activated.
Always check your mail incase you are not mailed
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shegzyzee(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=Nasty22 post=99379037][/quote]

I think 3-5 days
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by PastorFire: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Please i can't verify NAFDAC number. I feel exhausted trying please. Kindly help.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Blizeny: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
youngcizza:

employer or employee??
employee
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Muphylad: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
I just missed calls from survival fund. J was called twice by 07004000500. Employee from Kwara state.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
I was called but network glitch
Hopefully they call back

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Blizeny:
employee
Have they called your employer
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Blizeny: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Realsufi:

Have they called your employer
YES.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Muphylad:
I just missed calls from survival fund. J was called twice by 07004000500. Employee from Kwara state.
call them back or send an email
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kthug: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Those of you recieving calls, is it for verification of the recent reg or that of last year?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Muphylad: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
House1411:

call thlem back or send an email

Pls what is their email address? The number is not going through.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jay123000: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Muphylad:

Pls what is their email address? The number is not going through.

Don't bother yourself calling or sending an email, you will be paid..
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Are they going to call everybody? Or just few that will be paid?

If I didn't receive call will I still be paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Banter1:
Are they going to call everybody? Or just few that will be paid?

If I didn't receive call will I still be paid?

Relax call still in progress. The usually last for 2 weeks then payment follows immediately.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ArewaWife(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
I was called a couple of minutes ago

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
I was called now and I missed it cry
I called back but it says they are not available to pick. I really hope they will call back. I'm employer.. Has anyone missed their call and got a call back?
Blizeny:
I was called (Payroll Support-Kebbi)
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Akin51(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Which state
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Bolarine40: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
My co-Director/CEO was called around 1.20pm. Employer from Ondo state
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Please I haven't receive any call from Survival Fund ooo and neither has my employee.

I hope even without call, we still stand chance to get paid.

Please help a brother
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
DTOBS:
Please I haven't receive any call from Survival Fund ooo and neither has my employee.

I hope even without call, we still stand chance to get paid.

Please help a brother
just chill ....some didn't receive call yet they got paid....I am yet to receive call too and we are plenty on this table..

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nasty22(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
shegzyzee:

I think 3-5 days
Tnx bro
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
The calls are not a guaranteed for payment, and if you didn't receive a call, doesn't mean you won't be paid.
Let's just relax and be expectant.
So if you missed their calls, don't feel bad...its just a protocol thing. Don't bother sending mails, cos they won't reply.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yhemit(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Shawl001:
The calls are not a guaranteed for payment, and if you didn't receive a call, doesn't mean you won't be paid.
So if you missed their calls, don't feel bad...its just a protocol thing. Don't bother sending mails, cos they won't reply.

thanks for the update, expecting mine also.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Shawl001:
. Thank you for this encouraging words jare.. I've been really worried as I missed the call twice this evening. Saw it like 10mins after and called back. Though I later dropped an SMS which I doubt they will read. grin. One love bruh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shegzyzee(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Has anybody received call from lagos?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mikess: 12:24am On Feb 25, 2021
truvine:
I was called but network glitch
Hopefully they call back

Same here , the network was terrible . I was able to confirm that yes I registered and I have staff strength of 30 but enrolled 10. Then call ended.

I pray this works out for us !
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dreymania: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Biko my progress bar is still not full yet. Could this transcend to not being paid
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by haybee2018(m): 4:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Mekzmoney:
. Thank you for this encouraging words jare.. I've been really worried as I missed the call twice this evening. Saw it like 10mins after and called back. Though I later dropped an SMS which I doubt they will read. grin. One love bruh.

Lol... Sms for FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
LWKMD! grin

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 4:44am On Feb 25, 2021
dreymania:
Biko my progress bar is still not full yet. Could this transcend to not being paid

Which of the schemes did you apply for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.