Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366812 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Image123(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Observer
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Xfemt(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
ipica:
We have hear.
MODIFIED
To the guy that quoted me down there,Listen, I may secretly key in but spending billions on short term solutions like this to the mountainous economic problems facing Nigeria is infuriating to educated futuristic thinkers. Just look at the penny wise pound foolish decisions we make as a nation. Maybe this money is even part of a loan collected. Social welfare is good but emphasise investments.
my brother I feel say an only me de tink dis way oh

de make stupid decision were by other govt will inherit and Ve problem with

Nigeria problem has always been leadership and it bad
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jacobpio: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Website without security!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by elmas(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Must one have a registered business?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by tiger28: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Open season for 419ers. Nigeria ain't ready for this! We are our own worst enemies.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nothing this government no go do just to loot.

dem take looting swear for una?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by pacespot(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Okay, what about us running a digital based business, are we also qualified for this payment?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Akainzo(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
ipica:
We have hear.
MODIFIED
To the guy that quoted me down there,Listen, I may secretly key in but spending billions on short term solutions like this to the mountainous economic problems facing Nigeria is infuriating to educated futuristic thinkers. Just look at the penny wise pound foolish decisions we make as a nation. Maybe this money is even part of a loan collected. Social welfare is good but emphasise investments.

You are talking crap actually. This is for Small Scale enterprises that is the engine of every economy. When many were shouting that Canada, US and Europe were doing stuff for their citizens, what do you think they were doing different from this kind of initiative?

What do you think the loan is going to do, sponsor the business to a party or social event?

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by meobizy(f): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
I’m sure Nairalanders have crashed the site by now. Nothing concerns me - this is a service for professional beggars - after collecting their share they’ll try to beg for more from other beneficiaries.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by nolywe(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Its not a secured websites...smh guys beware of any website without https://

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ukaegbuikedia: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
What about petty business owners that are not registered with CAC?
Any hope for them
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jegiosowor(f): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
BUSINESSMAN2:
pls how can I get SWEDAN NUMBER
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yoribo: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
How many will we register in this Government. Which money will they use. Supposedly subsidy money or increment on electricity tariff
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by empire02: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
ManOfCompetence:
how do I register for this CAC....??

Go to cac office in your State.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by utepu: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Okay o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Babastrong(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Someone should please list the requirements. My phone cannot view the pix right now. I take God beg you.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by lastchild: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Public should note www.survivalfund.ng is the website. Let's MSMEs key in to this to benefit.
Esp Stimulus package
i dont have the cac registration, can I jump and pass that one?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Oshokalo: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
so I need to own a CAC as a plumber
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Blesyn22(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Blesyn22(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Who else noticed that the link wasn't secured
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by raphy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
ppl are already lining up at the gate waiting for door to open at 10pm.

but why them come use CAC kill joy i smell a dead rat name scam.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Horlami247: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ok
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by raphy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
lastchild:
i dont have the cac registration, can I jump and pass that one?

that cAc na scam of a thing.

just imagine:u no fit jump ur car pass o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by byinks(f): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
If they really wanna help
They should pay via BVN

The smedan site is not accepting new registration.
It's smells like another wicked scam

If however you are successful now that firs has that info too. Don't complain when you get billed
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Seunpaul01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
How do a company register under CAC
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by imagrg(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
A nice one.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by WinLABSstores: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shit ain't working!

9ja my country!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
The highest they re giving is 50k
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by happybee: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Registration unavailable.. Lol
At after 10..
grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by darlenese(f): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Blesyn22:

Who else noticed that the link wasn't secured �

My husband said same thing . Could it be scam ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Olam09(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
SBA too don dey 9ja
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Albert0011(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
What's even happening to the website self
The time is past 10pm now and its still saying this shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.