Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366794 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
kenlolly75:
were you able to add your organization and Account details? Mine was Verified too, but I couldn't submit my organization details because of the CAC key already exist response.

Try it and see.

Also, I wasn't the one that even use the CAC.
Submitted organizations detail successful, I'm at the page of add business account details which I'm considering using a different account but will complete that tomorrow

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Amen01(m): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
HRprof:

Submitted organizations detail successful, I'm at the page of add business account details which I'm considering using a different account but will complete that tomorrow
As a payroll beneficiary in the first batch, it accepted the CAC, turned out verified. But it's not accepting the same BVN used; it's saying "account already exists", despite using a separate account from the one I used earlier. I think the way out is to use an entirely new BVN
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
HRprof:

With the same CAC?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by aumeehn: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
youngcizza:

how did you pass the nafdac side??
there is no any Nafdac reg that is needed.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by newguy1(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
HRprof:

I kept trying to click to submit the organization but not going
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by newguy1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
SADYBABA:
Has any CEO received phone calls from survival fund today?
pls can u write d format u wrote down ur Cac number
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Aframs:
No phone call this time
how do you know that there won't be phone calls this time?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egubere: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
undecided I used the same CAC to apply for payroll , error msg on MSME grant is CAC key already exist
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ayyash38(m): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2021
Pls Can I Know Who Used.My CAC Because I.Registered It in add Organization. they Showed me that. the CAC Key Exist Which Indicate.That There's. Someone. who.Used with It pls is There.any way That I could Know.who.Used.It?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 3:29am On Feb 10, 2021
ayyash38:
Pls Can I Know Who Used.My CAC Because I.Registered It in add Organization. they Showed me that. the CAC Key Exist Which Indicate.That There's. Someone. who.Used with It pls is There.any way That I could Know.who.Used.It?

There's no way you can detect who used it. Make an assement of everyone who has access to your file, whether hard or soft copy.
Also, did you paste your CAC on the wall of your office or somewhere? There, anyone could have access to it.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 6:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Shawl001:

There's no way you can detect who used it. Make an assement of everyone who has access to your file, whether hard or soft copy.
Also, did you paste your CAC on the wall of your office or somewhere? There, anyone could have access to it.
Most times its network glitch bcoz yesterday mine was saying CAC key exist just now it was verified.
Who will use ur CAC if not u or close associates.
Try again early hours of the day may be lucky
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 6:45am On Feb 10, 2021
Amen01:

As a payroll beneficiary in the first batch, it accepted the CAC, turned out verified. But it's not accepting the same BVN used; it's saying "account already exists", despite using a separate account from the one I used earlier. I think the way out is to use an entirely new BVN
Exactly. I will use a different account and BVN that haven't use on the platform
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 6:45am On Feb 10, 2021
kenlolly75:
With the same CAC?
Yes
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 6:51am On Feb 10, 2021
ayyash38:
It should be as the result of the errors we encountered during the first application where we only add the CAC number and the later the platform generate the CAC name after verifying it some people experince seeing a different name against their CAC number on their portal which some complaint, in this case your CAC might full victims of that. Nobody will purposeful use your CAC for the application

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by youngcizza(m): 7:05am On Feb 10, 2021
aumeehn:
there is no any Nafdac reg that is needed.

asking me for nafdac though...
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by aumeehn: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2021
youngcizza:

asking me for nafdac though...
select the Grant option not Off take grant. That one is simple.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2021
aumeehn:
select the Grant option not Off take grant. That one is simple.
He has to start al over again because the selection start from the beginning of the registration and since his CAC is verified already on take off grant .
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by aumeehn: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2021
HRprof:

He has to start al over again because the selection start from the beginning of the registration and since his CAC is verified already on take off grant .
yea you are right. I think the 1000 quota has been reached. Have you finished your registration??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Humbleguy92: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2021
Pls who can help me in registering for the survival fund grant.
I don't have CAC and I really need the cash to start up a business.
Please someone should help me
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2021
Hello Guys, who has been able to apply for the grant?

I tried to but saying "CAC Key Exist", I guess because I already applied for the Payroll Support, I cant use same CAC cert again for this Offtake Grant or I am wrong.

Make una help a brother
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Funkybabee(f): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2021
i heard smedan certificate can be used, how true pls

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Geekop: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2021
For those saying they don't know who used their CAC registration number, aside the fact that someone close to you might have access to it, you also might have included it in some documents you tendered somewhere; invoice, quote, proposals etc
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mightyodi: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2021
Hello, I have not participate in any of this grant before. I started reg today, it verified my CAC, after filling my details, it failed to add my organization, popping at the top of the page that I must verify CAC. When the place of verification is showing verified, with green letters. I tried to re do it again, it say cac-key exist, what does it means
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2021
aumeehn:
yea you are right. I think the 1000 quota has been reached. Have you finished your registration??
Is not the issue of reaching the quota. How did you know they have reach their qouta?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by aumeehn: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
HRprof:

Is not the issue of reaching the quota. How did you know they have reach their qouta?
I'm just guessing.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by OjogbonSkilash: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Is the registration 50k one time grant package opened already?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
OjogbonSkilash:
Is the registration 50k one time grant package opened already?
Yes
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Has anyone receive call from survival fund team?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kaeboy:
Has anyone receive call from survival fund team?

No calling for this batch
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tobioba1: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
HRprof:
Yes
Have you now submitted.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Aframs:

No calling for this batch
Source pls.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Honestly guys my neighbor used d payroll cac to register for d Grant n it was verified. So he advised me to do same but I am afraid. What do u all think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.