Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366673 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tobioba1: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
jamesbridget13:
Honestly guys my neighbor used d payroll cac to register for d Grant n it was verified. So he advised me to do same but I am afraid. What do u all think?
if you have been paid from those in first batch u don't have any problem.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by OjogbonSkilash: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
My company was verified, yet, I was unable to add organization. Instead, 'cac key already existed', 'you must verified before you continue' keep popping up anything I try to add organization. What's happening
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
kenlolly75:
Source pls.

1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Kaypeeboss(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
HRprof:

Exactly. I will use a different account and BVN that haven't use on the platform
When will they start payment and how much
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Maturedconnect: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
please can I use SMEDAN, cos I don't I have CAC
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Abraham1986: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Abraham1986: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2021

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Obakovicho: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Aframs:

No calling for this batch
How do we receive?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Obakovicho:

How do we receive?

Alerts kawai

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Geekop: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Aframs:

Alerts kawai

LoL
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
aumeehn:
there is no any Nafdac reg that is needed.
Are you sure? Nafdac reg number is required for all products in the offtake guaranteed scheme. Or how did you bypass it?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
aumeehn:
Just finished registering for the offtake grant, keeping my fingers crossed. Mind you guys, u cant register with the same details you used in applying for payroll support
Did you submit NAFDAC reg number before completing your offtake guaranteed scheme application?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mightyodi: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Please what does CAC key-already-exist when you intend to add organization after verification of your cac
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ga6992: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
OjogbonSkilash:
My company was verified, yet, I was unable to add organization. Instead, 'cac key already existed', 'you must verified before you continue' keep popping up anything I try to add organization. What's happening

excuse me sir pls can I register under ur company I don't have a company or anything
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by oroprince: 5:52am On Feb 11, 2021
The portal keeps saying "Unverified" for my duly registered business name. Please guys, what could be the cause and the way forward?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:13am On Feb 11, 2021
Mightyodi:
Please what does CAC key-already-exist when you intend to add organization after verification of your cac
CAC number already used
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:14am On Feb 11, 2021
Tobioba1:
Have you now submitted.
Yes I use another person's personal account and it's on CAPTURED waiting to be verified.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2021
What's happening now? I don't know why they have not finish with survival fund but jump to another to cause confusion.

This country sef.....

Have anybody been called here?

Good morning

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by trevolady(f): 8:37am On Feb 11, 2021
HRprof:

Yes I use another person's personal account and it's on CAPTURED waiting to be verified.

Hello bro,did you use the same CAC you used for payroll for this grant?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yhemit(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2021
missdivineprove:
What's happening now? I don't know why they have not finish with survival fund but jump to another to cause confusion.

This country sef.....

Have anybody been called here?

Good morning

no call yet.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mightyodi: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2021
HRprof:

CAC number already used

Really. I am wondering now., Because I have not participated before. the first time I verified it, it was ok but after filling everything, it refuse to add organization. It was popping a write up at the top verify CAC first. But the point where u input the CAC number was showing verified in green. I refreshed and started the procedure again, it refuse to add organization and showed cac-key exist.

My question is as you have say my CAC has been captured but it refused to add my organization
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2021
trevolady:

Hello bro,did you use the same CAC you used for payroll for this grant?
Yes the CAC was used last year payrol and receive complete payment now registered with different account details
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by trevolady(f): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2021
HRprof:

Yes the CAC was used last year payrol and receive complete payment now registered with different account details

OK thanks bro,that means CAC awaiting payment for this 2nd batch of payroll can't be used?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2021
trevolady:

OK thanks bro,that means CAC awaiting payment for this 2nd batch of payroll can't be used?
Not advisable to aviod missing out in all. I took the risk because I have recieved complete payments on the said CAC luckily it went through

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Chizillar1(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2021
Any new update on payroll support payment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by AMI3(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
ga6992:

excuse me sir pls can I register under ur company I don't have a company or anything
Whatsap me 08154933420
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by AMI3(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
I can not edit my profile on the portal any help. Please
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ayyash38(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Thank you alot I now Understand where.The Problems might be Really it Display in Glass Of Our Shop what I Think Of There's someone who used in the Clerks of The Shop.
Shawl001:

There's no way you can detect who used it. Make an assement of everyone who has access to your file, whether hard or soft copy.
Also, did you paste your CAC on the wall of your office or somewhere? There, anyone could have access to it.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Chizillar1:
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
ayyash38:
Thank you alot I now Understand where.The Problems might be Really it Display in Glass Of Our Shop what I Think Of There's someone who used in the Clerks of The Shop.

Hmmn,
You're welcome bro
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Geekop: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
ga6992:

You can only do that under payroll support.
It's closed now.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Chizillar1:

What updates??
Second batch may be a scam grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.