Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366667 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 1:10am On Feb 15, 2021
vaca1:
When are they paying the last batch of msme grant concluded on Feb 2nd?

Do you mean payroll support?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yaoli: 2:57am On Feb 15, 2021
What can I do if i’m getting this
HRprof:

https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vaca1: 4:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Aframs:

Do you mean payroll support?
Yes
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:11am On Feb 15, 2021
Yaoli:
What can I do if i’m getting this

Kindly search for the thread on this NairaLand and find out, I did not participate on the programme and i might not give you the right information
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2021
Is anyone able to complete his/her application on offtake guaranteed scheme? I doubt if anyone is able to.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2021
edoman2016:
Is anyone able to complete his/her application on offtake guaranteed scheme? I doubt if anyone is able to.
I no sure sa that scheme dn get up to 50people

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Mayor21:

I no sure sa that scheme dn get up to 50people

LOL,
Who get nafdac number, and if I can afford it, why would I need to apply for OFFTAKE grant
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2021
ku4get:

Just ignore such information, it's never a loan.
. Really? But it comes with interest bro. So what makes you think that it's not a loan when the interest rate is indicated boldly? grin

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Omenyi1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
For this MSME grant, my account information are very correct still am seeing Account status: incorrect and BVN status: no check
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Shawl001:

LOL,
Who get nafdac number, and if I can afford it, why would I need to apply for OFFTAKE grant
I have valid NAFDAC number for my two products. I still get the same negative message. I think it is a programming error.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Omenyi1:
For this MSME grant, my account information are very correct still am seeing Account status: incorrect and BVN status: no check
It's bank, especially FCMB
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
bbee:
If you need business plan for TEF, CBN Nirsal Agsmeis, NYIF, contact me on 0.8.0.2.9.4.0.2.6.9.2 on whatsapp

How much do you charge for it?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Oyetboy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Omenyi1:
I'm guessing it's wema bank?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Omenyi1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2021

It's Gtbank and everything is correct. Please does anyone have similar experience. Will they still revert and verify it since it's correct
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Omenyi1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
[quote author=Oyetboy post=99089575]
I'm guessing it's wema bank? [/quote it's gtbank. Will they verify it? ]
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tobioba1: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
We can handle your Guarantee offtake registration without hitches with little amount.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
edoman2016:
I have valid NAFDAC number for my two products. I still get the same negative message. I think it is a programming error.

How much did you register your products under NAFDAC?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by planetuzor(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
How far Nafdac number, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Shawl001:

How much did you register your products under NAFDAC?
it is not just about registration cost? It is about having the standard stainless steel automated machinery, nice factory, right recipes etc
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Survival fund.
Everything verified but BVN still showing capture and the bar not completed till now. What's the issue?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Bolarine40: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wait for 6 hours to 12 hours. , it should change
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
edoman2016:
it is not just about registration cost? It is about having the standard stainless steel automated machinery, nice factory, right recipes etc

Ooh,
So you meant to say, you have all these in place in your factory?
That's nice.
What do you produce?

Cos I know the meticulous processes The NAFDAC officials will pass you through and all that, before they can issue a Number for your products.
Or how did it go?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Omenyi1:

It's Gtbank and everything is correct. Please does anyone have similar experience. Will they still revert and verify it since it's correct

Mine is access and it's still not verified.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tgen: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
No calls yet for payroll support and no news if payments has started or will start soon. Anyone with information?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Off your mind bro.
Naija Second batch is always result to scam.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by gbonsquare: 4:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Perhaps they will pay without calls this time around.Lets wait and see.At least till the end of this week
Tgen:
No calls yet for payroll support and no news if payments has started or will start soon. Anyone with information?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2021
gbonsquare:
Perhaps they will pay without calls this time around.Lets wait and see.At least till the end of this week

Is like Lori iro

Bro stop believing them.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2021
Pls are they still doing registration in their one off grant?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Geekop: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2021
Aframs:

Is like Lori iro

Bro stop believing them.

If you don't believe, it's fine.
But don't impose your thoughts/opinion on others...
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
For your Business Plan (CBN and BOI Loan Standard), Business Proposal, CAC Registration (Enterprise/Business Name, Limited and Incorporation) with fast delivery at a relatively cheap price...

Reach out to me on 0 8 1 6 2 1 7 0 2 2 3 (Call/Whatsapp).

We can also work together to give your business that Digital Presence to boost sales.

Let's talk!

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IMABEN(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
e be like say we wey be 2nd batch they worried pass the 1st batch of survival fund payroll ooo
the track bar for my love own no gree full self
everything verified except the company account details wey person go do mistake select wrong bank name

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.