Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry (10134 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by amliftedhigher: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
I became a friend to an American woman yesterday on Facebook.
We started chatting this night with introduction, fiam she told me she is from New Jersey USA and I told her that I am from Nigeria, West Africa. She told me that she hates Nigerians because they are scammers. I replied her fiam she blocked me..
Has our image really gone bad like this before the international communities?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by amliftedhigher: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Admin please Nigerians need to see this

1 Like

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by kozmokaz(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin

She didn’t read that

16 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Don't be foolish. That's a Nigerian speaking to you.
Olodo. Na boys be that. Gang way. Them no say you no be maga

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Madibah(m): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
That's your business...
Better go hustle tight
Before u slack

1 Like

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin

The irony.... I did this to a guy (foreigner) yesterday. I told him I don't engage racists and dude was trying to convince me he isn't. cheesy cheesy

Funny!

12 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Mystiquefia: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mumu... Na pesin work be that. Ekpa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Lol... He don't know... grin
That was probably another mugu-seeking scammer using a fake ID on the internet.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
amliftedhigher:
We started chatting this night with introduction, fiam she told me she is from New Jersey USA and I told her that I am from Nigeria, West Africa. She told me that she hates Nigerians because they are scammers. I replied her fiam she blocked me..
so u no know b4?
if hollywood use their movies to portray nigerians as scammers that should tell u how bad it is
that we even glorify and defend scammers make it worse
but wait that pix looks suspicious cheesy
might be a yahoo guy replying u grin grin grin grin
maybe he just had to diss u off cos u say u be naija grin

7 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by jamex93(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
I simply see a Nigerian chatting with another Nigerian simple.. cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Ever8090: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
E shock you..? Shebi you no know before kpee Nigeria are a scammers ni ?..

8 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol I lost my 11years old facebook account "disabled" because a US Woman reported that I messaged her. I was unable to sleep that night. Thank your goodness she didn't report you. I had good Intentions and I can never Scam anyone online or offline. I even sent a message to facebook that "If I were to be a Scammer, Will I be so stupid to have made use of my 11years old Account. All my pleading and explanation was futile.....

9 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by prince2pac(m): 12:24am On Sep 21, 2020
e fit be one of our damn niggar people be that.. and that profile pic... guy forget de bros don discharge you

2 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by VickyRotex(f): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2020
If you know, you know undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by WonderManly(m): 12:47am On Sep 21, 2020
1-1 no chitchatting... But, She has blocked you before you sent the last reply!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by OlaQudex: 1:34am On Sep 21, 2020
A
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Timewaster: 1:35am On Sep 21, 2020
But she's 1000000% right

1 Like

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by marsman: 1:37am On Sep 21, 2020
MejiLoyon:
OP read this and comprehend.
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by happybee: 1:46am On Sep 21, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Mere looking at the foreigner dp...
You go sabi say na scam too.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by ehinmowo: 4:13am On Sep 21, 2020
1. Most Nigerians are criminals. Including you OP. Those saying they are not criminals are criminal in disguise.

2. Why are you chatting with someone from US? Why did you not look for someone from Zimbabwe or South Sudan? You want to form fictitious bond. Start fictitious relationship. Then use her to move to Obodo Oyinbo. Yet you are not a scammer?

3. That person you were chatting with is another NIgerian scammer like you whose busines you were disturbing with your chitchat. Another major point that. Nigerians are scammer

4. Finally, NIgeria is a giant scam. Politicians scamming, pepper sellers scamming, many Imams and pastors scamming, Buhari scammed you etc. A giant community of 207 million scammers and scammers in the making. Spit!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by gregyboy(m): 4:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Mystiquefia:
Mumu... Na pesin work be that. Ekpa

Lol, na fellow Nigerian he dey chat with

2 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by Ikillbrokehoess: 5:43am On Sep 21, 2020
MejiLoyon:
There are alot of scammers using fake profiles nowadays, I've bursted some on Facebook.

Op that's definitely a yahoo boy

4 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by KendrickAyomide: 5:57am On Sep 21, 2020
amliftedhigher:
foolish stereotype. Will you stop talking to All white people because some whites are racists?

2 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by KendrickAyomide: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2020
ehinmowo:
1. Most Nigerians are criminals. Including you OP. Those saying they are not criminals are criminal in disguise.

2. Why are you chatting with someone from US? Why did you not look for someone from Zimbabwe or South Sudan? You want to form fictitious bond. Start fictitious relationship. Then use her to move to Obodo Oyinbo. Yet you are not a scammer?

3. That person you were chatting with is another NIgerian scammer like you whose busines you were disturbing with your chitchat. Another major point that. Nigerians are scammer

4. Finally, NIgeria is a giant scam. Politicians scamming, pepper sellers scamming, many Imams and pastors scamming, Buhari scammed you etc. A giant community of 207 million scammers and scammers in the making. Spit!
number 2 grin grin grin
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by KendrickAyomide: 5:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Ikillbrokehoess:
There are alot of scammers using fake profiles nowadays, I've bursted some on Facebook.

Op that's definitely a yahoo boy
I swear from the little I've seen. That pic looks too sexy to be real

4 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by dukeprince50: 6:01am On Sep 21, 2020
loneprof:

Lol... He don't know... grin

That was probably another mugu-seeking scammer using a fake ID on the internet. When you see people who are quick to diss Nigeria, check it well, they're probably Nigerians or other scammers who know they can't make money off you lol...
there is no proof she is a Nigerian, she had to block him cos she doesn't want to take chances.
On the other hand, she could be a Nigerian though

6 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by TheChameleon: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2020
angry
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by sauceEEP(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2020
From her typing pattern you can clearly deduce na Yahoo damn nigger.....

4 Likes

Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by soundlala: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2020
u said u reply fiam but that was a lie, see u are a scammer
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by ruggedtimi(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Wat makes you feel that Olivia is real grin.."Going good" undecided
Re: Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry by amliftedhigher: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Lol I lost my 11years old facebook account "disabled" because a US Woman reported that I messaged her. I was unable to sleep that night. Thank your goodness she didn't report you. I had good Intentions and I can never Scam anyone online or offline. I even sent a message to facebook that "If I were to be a Scammer, Will I be so stupid to have made use of my 11years old Account. All my pleading and explanation was futile.....
Wow so sorry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] / Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public / "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.