Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). (61504 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Emperoh(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2011
A-40:

This arsenal team na fail, f9, gbagaun. who are those that still believe we can win the league make una carry money come

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Of course my money is on the table. . . . . .u do win the Emirati cup!!!

DK
Abeg i no want hear tori ooo!!
Make nothing do Muki. . . . u go hear am ooh!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Cougar2: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2011
where is mumuface to talk us through arsene's youth policy that was bound to rule the world this season? united have declined and arsenal are on the rise and blah reh blah. . . . .if there's anyone looking for the word "delusion". . . . .don't waste your time checking your dictionary. just look straight into mumuface's eyes. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by codedguy1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2011
@ ritchboi i know how u feel, look for hnic and u guyz shud hug each other. It might help ur down autistic situation.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by debosky(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2011
Almunia does what he does best. grin

He should've been offloaded in January and someone competent brought in.

I'm sure Lehmann was laughing his head off in private. grin

When all is said and done, the fighting performance gives me some confidence for the run in - the lads didn't meekly submit to losing the game but came back fighting. Nonetheless, the two points dropped are enormous.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by lalaboi(m): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2011
I tot someone said Lehman wouldnt have to play grin . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by proudly9ja(m): 12:22am On Mar 20, 2011
Please don't play Lehman o, The Almunia we know is better than the Lehman we don't know. And there's no FA cup or Carling Cup to test him.
Let's just pray Szczesny comes back on time. The International break will give us an extra week of Grace.

Please what spirit did we show today o? Maybe I just didn't see it but we played the same game from beginning to the end. Only difference is we scored. We didn't show any spirit. Lets stop sounding like AW.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Eastbay1: 6:37am On Mar 20, 2011
Funny the muppet army is not in full swing.Una can write lecture on ur side.I mean,where do you get all your inspiration to write all the bunkum you do on this thread,given the hopeless situation AW and his gang of duds keep putting you all in?Lecturer duduspace,where are you?
My guy A-40,wassup?
DK,why did you leave ur instruments without playing?and you no even bring canopy to cover them in case of rain.Guy,i know its not easy to play here everytime,but man must survive,abi wetin u think?

Arsenal fan thread(for muppets only):new weaknesses every season,a new hopelessness.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by nateevs(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2011
Hehehe LMAO @ Debo.

debosky:

When all is said and done, the fighting performance gives me some confidence for the run in - the lads didn't meekly submit to losing the game but came back fighting. Nonetheless, the two points dropped are enormous.

It's freaking West Brom for pete's sake.  undecided undecided And that's why all unfounded confidence should be lost at this moment in time. If Chelsea beat City, Chelsea will win the league. That's how terrible these jokers are.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by edoyad(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2011
I would have loved my return to be no a happier note, but it's obvious that won't happen with Wenger at the helm.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by ritchboy(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2011
If Chelsea beat City, Chelsea will win the league. That's how terrible these jokers are.

You know, the world will not come to an end if for once you don't meet your daily quota of shittalk. . .

If the jokers are 7 points clear of Chelsea, then what do we call Chelsea? Wit-crackers? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by MeGaStReEt: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2011
We decided to allow Bermingham win the carling cup so that we can focus on the treble (CL,  FA Cup,  n PL)
We dropped out of CL to focus on FA cup n PL
We dropped out of FA cup to focus on the League since the kids are alergic to trophie(s)

coming soon

We dropped out of the EPL to focus on Emirate Cup

and finally

WE DROPPED OUT OF EMIRATE CUP TO FOCUS ON ARSENE WENGERS A$$.

loosers
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by eleshin(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2011
Lkwmd
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2011
ritchboy:

^^ Who is this decrypted doofus?
A confirmed as*wipe.
debosky:

the fighting performance gives me some confidence for the run in - the lads didn't meekly submit to losing the game but came back fighting. Nonetheless, the two points dropped are enormous.
My thoughts exactly.
a few seasons ago, we would have lost this game.
It's a topsy-turvy season.Manure had Jussi to thank for all 3 points.
Still more drama in the EPL.
However, Almunia can be an idiot at times, what was that yesterday, absolutely no need to come out of his goalpost
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2011
(Eastbay):

Arsenal fan thread(for muppets only):new weaknesses every season,a new hopelessness.

Use your useless left hand to change it naaah, . . . . ODE
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by presido1: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
HNIC:

A confirmed as*wipe.My thoughts exactly.
New Trophy i guess

It's a topsy-turvy season.Manure had Jussi to thank for all 3 points.
And you have nobody to thank for Van pus*y equalizer? More drama is not for Arsenal. Be prepared for third position.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2011
presido1:

New Trophy i guess
And you have nobody to thank for Van pus*y equalizer? More drama is not for Arsenal. Be prepared for third position.
Let's wait and see who laughs last.
What was wrong with van Persie's equalizer?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by presido1: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2011
HNIC:

Let's wait and see who laughs last.
Now i can confirm all those names DK use to call arsenal fans. Remember your post before CC finals, dont let forumites quote you again by may. Laughs last ko last laughs ni. Even if Man u lose all their matches now i strongly believe that man City has a chance more than those ninys ur prof call players. We lost two consecutive games still you guys are sniffing fergies backside.

What was wrong with van Persie's equalizer?
If we have to thank bolton keeper for our goal who are you going thank for your equalizer.?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2011
presido1:

Now i can confirm all those names DK use to call arsenal fans. Remember your post before CC finals, dont let forumites quote you again by may. Laughs last ko last laughs ni. Even if Man u lose all their matches now i strongly believe that man City has a chance more than those ninys your prof call players. We lost two consecutive games still you guys are sniffing fergies backside.
What have Manure won this season?
Please tell me
Ok. . . 'You have won the I beat Bolton at O.T trophy abi'?
Scummies still remaining scummies
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2011
presido1:

If we have to thank bolton keeper for our goal who are you going thank for your equalizer.?
RVP's pressure on Meite who BTW(Meite) was fantastic yesterday.Trust he will score 2/10 in all the matches he will play for the remainder of the season grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by debosky(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2011
proudly9ja:

Please what spirit did we show today o? Maybe I just didn't see it but we played the same game from beginning to the end. Only difference is we scored. We didn't show any spirit. Lets stop sounding like AW.

I disagree - we hit the bar in the first half, we had many close chances and it was looking like another 'one of them days'.

The team did continue to press and create chances right till the very end. . . . .usually they'd drop off and hang their heads after going down 2-0.

nateevs:

It's freaking West Brom for pete's sakeundecided undecided And that's why all unfounded confidence should be lost at this moment in time. If Chelsea beat City, Chelsea will win the league. That's how terrible these jokers are.

Didn't Wolves beat United? Didn't Wolves beat you? Didn't this same West Brom nearly beat Utd in January only because Odemwingie missed a penalty? The relegation threatened teams are battling hard right now and no one is going to have an easy ride over them.

There's no way any confidence should be lost. . . .the fact is that there are no easy games in the EPL and when you're 2-0 down after 70 minutes and come back to 2-2 away from home, that is a clear sign of determination, especially when the team has failed to score in its previous 3 games.

All the gaffer will say is this - the way you played the last 20 mins is the way you need to play the rest of the season. We were in a rut, and we've started the upward move out of it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by nateevs(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2011
ritchboy:

You know, the world will not come to an end if for once you don't meet your daily quota of shittalk. . .

If the jokers are 7 points clear of Chelsea, then what do we call Chelsea? Wit-crackers? cheesy

Hehehehe. E dey pain you? 7 points clear would become 5 and then 3 . . . . and then the status quo.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by debosky(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2011
nateevs:

Hehehehe. E dey pain you? 7 points clear would become 5 and then 3 . . . . and then the status quo.  

Hehehe. . . .I will quote this too, just like the famous 'we will remain 5 points ahead of you till the end of the season'. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by slimshay(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2011
Na wa o.

I have been all over the blogosphere today. In no uncertain terms: Arsenal support is shyte.

Ha, Almunia is shyte too by the way cheesy

9wins gives us the premiership. If there is anyteam in their bar ManU, that you don't think we have more than a chance of trouncing on any pitch, then you need to question your support.

Oh I put ManU there for effect. I no send una. ┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by slimshay(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2011
Doctoooooooor!!!

'Arsenal's win percentage with Alex Song starting this season in the Premier League is 71%, without him 0%'

Dear God, request number 1: bring that AlexSong back asap!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
***saunters in and sees the bullshyte still gets aired religiously, shakes head, sings quietly : things are not the same as before****

hmmn, i think mr wenger, director of football at arsenal has a very nice ring to it

can we try someone else now? since we know that things are always the same, and what needs to be done wont get done.

and if not, pls how long will it take to eventually get to the point when someone else would be a nice option to consider?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by mystikal(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2011
Chelsea real close now after this win
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by nateevs(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
debosky:

Hehehe. . . .I will quote this too, just like the famous 'we will remain 5 points ahead of you till the end of the season'. grin grin

Have you begun? It's four points now.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Cougar2: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2011
HNIC:

A confirmed as*wipe.My thoughts exactly.
It's a topsy-turvy season[b].Manure had Jussi to thank for all 3 points.[/b]
However, Almunia can be an at times, what was that yesterday, absolutely no need to come out of his goalpost

what a ridiculous statement! it was jussi that took the shot and it was jussi that spilled it into berbatov's path. why don't you just shut your gob sometimes if you have nothing intelligent to say?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by ritchboy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2011
nateevs:

The STATUS QUO at the time you typed this was 7 points. . . Are you saying it will go from 7, to 5, to three, and then BACK TO SEVEN? grin grin grin

Nateevs, try using terms you actually understand. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by edoyad(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2011
4llerbuntu:

***saunters in and sees the bullshyte still gets aired religiously, shakes head, sings quietly : things are not the same as before****

hmmn, i think mr wenger, director of football at arsenal has a very nice ring to it

can we try someone else now? since we know that things are always the same, and what needs to be done wont get done.

and if not, pls how long will it take to eventually get to the point when someone else would be a nice option to consider?

Me self dey wonder o, don't know why many folks believe that dude is inextricably linked with our future
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results so says a certain genius. I remember telling debo after the CC loss that this team ain't gonna win shyte! I seriously hope to be proven wrong. Mr Wenger has been breaking my heart for six long yrs. Hope tarried . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by nateevs(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
ritchboy:

The STATUS QUO at the time you typed this was 7 points. . . Are you saying it will go from 7, to 5, to three, and then BACK TO SEVEN? grin grin grin

Nateevs, try using terms you actually understand. cheesy

The status quo to you is seven points lead eh?  Hehehe.
Keep basking in deceit.

The status quo at the time I typed that was 6 years of no trophies. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 / Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 / Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.