Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria (45088 Views)

PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election / Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet / Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Sehindemi(f): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2020
proclinician:

I am sorry youre frustrated but Edo is not Lagos.
Learn to write simple and correct sentences first.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by karnap(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2020
the plan by PDP telling US and UK to ban any politician rigging election really walk well,all the big money politician love going to the above country like heaven include Buhari and they want their hands cleaned,no one involved in rigging,what happened in Edo is the pure people choice of vote no jibiti...
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Anaerobi(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2020
We are done with Edo.... Let's take the spirit, zeal to Ondo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Kennyswag: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2020
TemmyT002:

You that is free, how is your region? Is it booming?
don't mind that goat

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Sonnobax15(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2020
shocked.
I hope he isn't talking about someone's darling daddy Cha....
any ways,let's wait and see what will unfold in 2023.....
as in,next presidential election go too sweet and tough die....
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by oyatz(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2020
4tomandchi:
Buhari will shock Tinubu before the elections just watch out.

And how will this solve the myriads of problems in Nigeria?

Even after Tinubu, there will still be problems that will cause so many to complain.

Just say you hate Tinubu and move on.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by able20(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2020
Nbotee:
Yes ooo...But the problem still remains will the South West have sense
Yes oh. Any day yoruba pipo wake up to fight corrupt politicians and godfathers then politicians will start serving the citizens and not the citizens serving politicians.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Teejay13(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2020
I believe Nigerian's are beginning to be wise. Edo election was an eye opener for all.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by fintol: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Nbotee:
Yes ooo... Nigerians are wiser now and eyes don dey clear.. Hunger and govt induced hardship is doing a gud job at resetting so many brains...But the major problem still remains, will the South West have sense
you ask a very good question, because it seems the south west are not happy with the outcome of Edo election.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by gees101(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
grin grin grin i pray tinubu contest 2023 i just pray
na so him go take fail with shame
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by saintuspapa(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Edo no be Lagos!

BUT,

South West no be Edo!
Yorubas are smarter than most of you think. We are the next to produce the President. Neither APC nor PDP will pick a candidate from any other region.

JAGABAN 2023

Cry over this, if you wish.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Lavisha(f): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2020
yanabasee:
Fighting god-fatherism totally from Nigeria will not be possible because, a certain region will never allow the shackle to be broken to set them free.....Slavery is their hobby....

The original lazy youths.....
Eg, the alimajiri basterrds..

They will forever prefer licking a rocking cow shittt over an ice cream.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by vRendoh(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Lagosians ancestors were slaves, you can't blame them for towing the same path. They have never known what freedom tastes like.

You just hit the nail.....
Cos I wondered the level of mumurism even with all the books. People migrate there..Lagos provided they speak the language and they becomes leaders.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by CzarChris(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXfh9cBXWD0

WE HAVE FOUGHT THE LOCAL GODFATHER, WE WITH FIGHT THE REAL ONE DISTURBING NIGERIA-GODWIN OBASEKI
I'm very happy for the victory Obaseki got in this election, but this is truly not the time to be cocky. Choose your battles wisely.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Kennyswag: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2020
proclinician:
If Yoruba ppl get sense they should stop tinubu and all his boys from any position of power. I doubt if those slaves understands the power is in their hands. Slave mentality is a difficult thing and look where it has gotten them. Tinubu threatened to chase igbos out of Lagos if they vote for their choice and not the dullard he imposed. Already tinubu knows the Yorubas are solidly behind the dullard because he opened his brown teeth to say sai baba. That's we were where were were
shutup and face your region

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by mattmogan88: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by TONIOI: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Am with you on this one , but my problem is those Nigerians who are still hailing Godfathers even when dey see dem looting our hard earn funds , they have become landlords of their individual region , they act like they are gods over others , obaseki just finally did what ambode was suppose to have done , a coward dies plenty times before dia real death .
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by 2cribz: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Both oba n ize iyamu na the same. Appointment n jobs on paper. Abegi
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2020
End of criminal godfatherism.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by excel101(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Information reaching me, I hear say Jagaban mouth dey smell, my people who done confirm am here. please let us know.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Befii: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2020
Winning is neva d problem, hope you govern the people as it is expected. Too much jubilation, and it's all about who gets what.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Myself2(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Nbotee post=94145475]Yes ooo... Nigerians are wiser now and eyes don dey clear.. Hunger and govt induced hardship is doing a gud job at resetting so many brains...But the major problem still remains, will the South West have sense[/quote]

LOL
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by bewla(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2020
ellizy:
Obaseki is nothing but a VICTOR... You’re just too much for defeating all APC machinery put together.....
Should Obaseki have been in APC and win will u all be singing this song or do u think is iyamu will have win even is the flag Carrie of pdp

let's all enjoy this time na him victory

well deserved

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by musa234(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2020
TemmyT002:
Why do these people hate Tinubu so much? He is not even from your region.
Then he should mind his business and not pokenose into other state affairs. He dare not bring this attitude to the north cos we shall cage him like a rat.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by oyatz(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2020
ityP:

Mostly Lagos. Oyo is southwest too and they have given themselves sense since

And how is Oyo faring now? Has Oyo now turned to Dubai?

Call people in Ibadan, Ogbomoso, Eruwa, Oyo Alaafin, Shaki or Igboho and ask if the performance of Seyi Makinde is superlative.

I don't know how you people think anything against Tinubu must be good and good for everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by miclef86(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Obaseki really tried. I like his courage but the most important thing now is leadership delivery. He made a lot promises to Edo people. My prayer is he fulfils most of those promises. As far as I'm concerned, Edo is still divided politically and the APC will try to frustrate his leadership
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by proclinician: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Sehindemi:

Learn to write simple and correct sentences first.

Lol see this one. Duuuurr
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Who is the godfather disturbing Nigeria?
Congrats again Obaseki
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Kennyswag: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2020
proclinician:

I am sorry youre frustrated but Edo is not Lagos.
edo that is a shithole state
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Emman93(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2020
The IBO must be chase out of Yoruba land come 2023, This hatred they have for the NATION is getting out of hand.

Their greedy fathers Nnamdi Azikwe and Aguiyi Ironsi truncated Regional System of Government to Introduced this Criminal Unitary System, Since then their intentions has been to overrun the region.

Believe me this hatred is going to consume you all ibos living in Yoruba Land ,Because this Yoruba Generation will do that ,you've been the one enacting propaganda against our leaders and the NATION at large which must be stopped at any cost.

We had a very fine system which we all agreed on but due to their greediness an overrun mentality ,they destroyed everything . Today they will be cursing Lord Lugard as if he's the one that introduced Unitary System.

The ibo should watch out, Lagos is the battle ground,that's their target and we will not seed an inch of our any political positions to them again, You can not be living ,feeding and doing good in our space but going against our ideology.

We can't be feeding you an still getting insulted by you, all this will stop come 2023, the Time is ticking.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Kulas: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2020
yanabasee:
Fighting god-fatherism totally from Nigeria will not be possible because, a certain region will never allow the shackle to be broken to set them free.....Slavery is their hobby....

The original lazy youths.....

Abeg call their name without fear,they are the Yorubas(South West),licking the ass of one man holding them hostage. The problem of Nigerians in enthronement of godfathers is the Yorubas. Other regions no get time for this rubbish and they are free
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by musa234(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2020
saintuspapa:
Edo no be Lagos!

BUT,

South West no be Edo!
Yorubas are smarter than most of you think. We are the next to produce the President. Neither APC nor PDP will pick a candidate from any other region.

JAGABAN 2023

Cry over this, if you wish.
The north will decide on this, we rule you obey so stop the chest beating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago / Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.