Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod (4845 Views)

Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) / Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal / 4 Out Of The 6 Kidnapped Lagos Students Resume School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by 7Ebisco: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2020
In Nigeria, schools are beginning to resume nationwide. Various states in the country are opening schools for physical academic activities. Some higher institutions are also planning to resume, while some have already resumed.

The state governments have beem told to announce the resumption date of their states whenever the are ready.

To every students that will be resuming today, ensure you follow all the preventive measures mentioned by the Federal Government in order to curb the spread of COVID-19.

Congratulations to students in the state below as they resume school activities today.

The states below were approved to reopen schools on the 21st.

Akwa-Ibom state

Benue state

Ogun state

Osun state

It is important for all students to ensure that they use their face mask at all times as they resume school activities.

Visit the comment section below and declare your thoughts towards the resumption of schools.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/congratulations-students-states-resume-school-activities-today/

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by UMUNNA001(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2020
embarassed ok na it's a welcomed development
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by LawLab247: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2020
I see
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by ojun50(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2020
OK
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by Dreamliner787(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Yeah, in Ogun state, students are resuming already
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by mofayode: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Please other State governors' should join. Let's have enough time for the new term
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by paulolee(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2020
lets see hos things gl from them...
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by maiiilooo(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2020
What's happening in Kaduna naaa undecided Una no Wan resume nee
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by balitaaluminium(f): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2020
At last, am sure some kids will be frowning their face now.

For your Aluminium , kindly contact us at Balita Aluminium. We sell quality Aluminium for your house roofing. For more information, call or whatap me through this link. https:///+2349038145166
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by Dollarship(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Dem don Dey go sch for uk or USA asking for my friend
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by DrKKK1(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Why didn't you include Kogi and lagos states that resumed earlier? They are the pace setters in demonstration of courage in the face of adversity posed by dreaded but not too potent covid19. Kogi State particularly has been quite exemplary in this regards. It's not in everything that GYB takes last, on this one, he has distinguished himself. I am beginning to see wisdom in not attaching too much importance to the rampaging covid19.
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by yunglegend99(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2020
NobleKing001:
He sweet me the way all of students were automatically promoted to the next classes..
But who knows the way Tertiary Institutions will do their own when we resume.. because i doubt if they will forfeit the whole 2semester course and move to the next Level.

ABEG.
Come for ur Logo design, Flyer/poster, all graphic design..
whatsapp: 0..8..1..3...4..0..5..3....5....5...4.
very affordable
guy u fit teach me these stuff about graphic design?
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
My own school has not resumed. Though it's a private school. They said they are still holding a meeting. They promised to get back though.

Happy resumptions to those who reaumed today.

It is well.
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dollarship:
Dem don Dey go sch for uk or USA asking for my friend
partially
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by lanredo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hello every body, please I need primary 1 to 6 scheme of work in Nigeria. Thank you
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by liveyourlife007(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Frowning
balitaaluminium:
At last, am sure some kids will be franking their face now.

For your Aluminium , kindly contact us at Balita Aluminium. We sell quality Aluminium for your house roofing. For more information, call or whatap me through this link. https:///+2349038145166
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by yunglegend99(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
NobleKing001:

i wish i can but i don't know how to teach and i dont hve time for it ooo..
i learnt all my graphic works from youtube
i really wish i could learn but i dont even have a good phone talk more of pc. there is a guy who said he can teach me but he is asking for 15k for 3 months
Re: Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod by yunglegend99(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
NobleKing001:

if the guy is really good and will teach you face to face then you should give him a chance..it will be more easier to comprehend.that was why i spend many data watching and practicing from Youtube.

but dont pay someone dat kind of money only to teach u through Dm..
i like the idea of youtube but i dont have a system to practice with, even if i want to pay the 15k for physical lesson right now i dont have it complete and the guy wont take part payment

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Polytechnic Iree Admission List 2010/2011 / Can I Still Graduate With First Class With 3.76 GPA / Is Change Of Institution Really Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.