Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today (38935 Views)

A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by handsomeyinka(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Today Mark's another beautiful day in our life.
We are so excited cos myself and my beautiful wife are both celebrating our birthday today, sep 21.

It's been God all through our journey together and to him we return all praises and adoration..

I pray the Lord almighty will continue to guide my nairalanders and good things will never depart our lives. Amen

We love Y'all

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2020
handsomeyinka:
We are so excited cos myself and my beautiful wife are both celebrating our birthday today, sep 21.

It's been God all through our journey together and to him we return all praises and adoration..

I pray the Lord almighty will continue to guide my nairalanders and good things will never depart our lives. Amen

We love Y'all

Are you birthmates?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by handsomeyinka(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2020
muyoge:

Are you birthmates?
Yes boss.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by dPrivVehicles: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2020
handsomeyinka:

We love Y'all

Wow!

Couple of same birthday date.
God's plan at work.

Lovely family.

May God bless your home as you celebrate this day and more years to come.

Happy Birthday to you both.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by rowosky(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Happy Double Birthday
Double blessings

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Gabe427: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
nice just nice

Beautiful family you Got there

and yeah Happy Birthday to the both of you

12 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Happy birthday to them cool

Lovely couples ❤️❤️❤️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
LOVELY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by siralos135: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Happy Birthday my brother

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by miniziter(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Happy birthday to you. I can see the handsomeness more in those boys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Dominiqueismad: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Digitalstarlite: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congrats bro

Nice photoshoot dere

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by DropsMic(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Cute

1 Like

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Zetty177x: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Una try
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by salbis(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
May celebrations continue to be in your household in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Queenlovely(f): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by phoenix45(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wipe that sleep from your eyes people, get focused and get energised. Time waits for no man (or woman) The future YOU relies on what you do today.
Get your website and graphics design services done by me. Let’s go!

1 Like

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Koachkay: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
I get issue with your monicker...

Bt, nontheless Happy birthday to you both, wishing lots of God's blessings...

Lastly, let people call you handsome first

E get why...

5 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by TransAtlanticEx(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Why e be say una no dey ever marry fine women for this site?
Every time you hear "wife" for here,you go rush click only to see akpa aja in the name of wife. undecided
My man you waste your handsomeness,hoha.
Better I go marry any kind of woman,i no better marry.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by SmartPolician: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Happy birthday, boss!

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by rasheedatt(f): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Ekeletu: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
handsomeyinka:

We love Y'all
Happy birthday bro

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by AmazingELixir: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
cool

Op Yinka HBD

1 Like

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by bobokeshington: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
E BE LIKE SAY YOUR WIFE DON GET ANOTHER BELLE SEF...

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Adakintroy: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
You know the majority of people never had a dream when the dream Is to be rich.

It's actually a Naive position. Those who are rich have sacrifice so much.sleep, relationship, friends, God e.tc.

Working hard is hard work. So many are just finding out. They blame the country, blame parents blame witch in village. Lol.

I ask why would you want to be ready rich. It's not a good thing.

I never dreamt of being rich. Now that am nothing in life, it kind of feel like am living my dreams

Be contented.

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by SSpeter(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by gulfer: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congrats, its a rarity for the two partners to have the same birthday date cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by simplepee(f): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Beautiful. May God bless your marriage and may you grow old together.

I love seeing responsible men.
Not these ones always shouting 'women are hoes' in every thread.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by Jayslyder: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
The baby of the house be doing the most �.. Love his energy

5 Likes

Re: Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today by tropaz(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
handsomeyinka:

We love Y'all

@OP, kudos and maximum respect to that super woman... Two sons ain't beans men.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends / Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit / Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.