Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (8760 Views)

Application Portal For MSME Survival Fund Opens 10pm Today,timetable Released / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / What You Need To Know About The Covid-19 Survival Fund For Msmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2020
How To Apply For Survival Fund Grant By The Federal Government of Nigeria & CBN ( A Complete Guide by INFOGUIDER.COM.NG)

The application for Survival Fund, a grant scheme by the Federal Government of Nigeria has just began.

Here is a complete guide on how you can successfully apply and be a part of those to receive the monetary aid from the government.

Before we go on, let me briefly explain what the Covid-19 Survival Fund is all about and who is eligible to receive the grant.

The Covid-19 Survival Fund is a scheme created and monitored by the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, the Central Bank of Nigeria and some Not-for-profit organisations in the country to assist several businesses affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.

The application began on the 21st of September 2020. That is today! It will continue until 15th of October 2020.

Under the scheme, eligible individuals and businesses will receive grants ranging from N30,000 to N50,000.

Before applying for the grant, it is important you understand that the business grant is in three different categories. This will help you figure out the right category for you to apply.

Below, you will the three categories listed and well explained.

The Survival Fund Categories

Business Owners/Employers Category

This category is for small business owners and employers of labour who are it difficult to pay salaries.

Provided that the salary of your fall within the range of N30,000 to N50,000, you can apply and have the government take over the payment of these workers in your business for 3 months.

However, you cannot register more than 10 workers per business under this category.

The number of businesses that can register for this is limited so you need to submit your application as soon as you can.

Artisans And Transport Workers Category

Under this category, artisans and transport workers whose application is successful, will receive N30,000 grant from the Survival Fund to support their business.

If you are a taxi driver, Okada rider etc, this is the right category to apply for. And you need to do that very fast as the number of slots available for this is not much.

Business Formalisation Category

The Business Formalisation Category is for persons who are interested in registering their business with the Cor porate Affairs Commission but do not have the money to do that.

Through the Survival Fund scheme, you will be allowed to register or incorporate your business with the agency free of charge. Yes, the government will take care of the cost for you.

The General Category

This category is for individuals whose businesses do not qualify for the first 3 categories and grant.

Under the general category, successful applicants will be given N50,000 each to help boost their businesses.

This is the best category for anyone to apply as the requirements are not much. However, you will need to submit your application as soon as possible to increase your chances of being among the first set of people to be considered for it.

The Requirements For Applying For The Covid-19 Survival Fund

The following are the requirements for applying for the Survival Fund scheme by the government:

1. Applicant must be a Nigerian by nationality and must be living within the country.
2. Applicant must have an existing business that has been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
3. It is best if the business have already been registered with the government although applicants intending to register the business under the Formalisation category are also welcome.
4. Relevant means of identification, a working email address, bank account etc.

Steps To Successfully Apply For The Business Grant

Are you ready to apply for the Federal Government Survival Fund?

Note that the application is strictly online and free of charge. So disregard anyone asking you to pay money to help you secure the grant.

Here's how to apply for it online:

1. Visit https://survivalfund.ng/ using Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser on your phone or computer.
2. Choose the appropriate category for your business.
3. Fill the forms online. Do not rush this part to avoid making mistakes.
4. Cross-check your details for errors. Once you hit the submit button, you can't go back to change anything again.
5. Submit your application.
6. Always check your email and SMS for any message from the agency.

Final Words

This page explains everything you need to know about the Federal Government Covid-19 Survival Fund scheme and the steps to successfully apply for it.

Have you been searching online for how to apply for the CBN Covid-19 Business Survival Fund Grant?

This post is all you need. I hope you find it useful.

You can check out similar topics we have written on business grants and funding opportunities available for Nigerians.

Goodluck in your application!

Source: https://www.infoguider.com.ng/2020/09/ow-to-apply-for-survival-fund-grant-nigeria-complete-guide.html

2 Likes

Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by youngkid93: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2020
Buhari is workibg
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2020
If you encounter any challenge while applying for this or have any question at all about it, feel free to ask for help here or on the source website. Let's help each other get this money!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and any other mod seeing this, please our people really needs to see this. It would be great if you can help move it to Frontpage!
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by LawLab247: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Ok
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by mally2k(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Let's hope they won't divert the funds this time cuz everything for naija now dey funny
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Kriss216: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Benefit Boys loading.

1 Like

Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Asquare84(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2020
i have log into the site already, application will begin by 10:am today
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by eojepa: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2020
l am unemployed and without a business at the moment. What category do you advise i register please.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Asquare84:
i have log into the site already, application will begin by 10:am today
10pm sir
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
eojepa:
l am unemployed and without a business at the moment. What category do you advise i register please.

You can apply under the General category or go for the Business Formalisation category if you intend to register and start a business soon. However, I think the General category is best for you. You can decide on what to do with your N50K after you have received it.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Hamdy6: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
but I can't see where private school teachers fit in
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hamdy6:
but I can't see where private school teachers fit in

Private school teachers who intend to go into business can apply for it under the general category and business formalisation category
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by eojepa: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
InspireWealthB:

You can apply under the General category or go for the Business Formalisation category if you intend to register and start a business soon. However, I think the General category is best for you. You can decide on what to do with your N50K after you have received it.
thanks so much. I pray we all get lucky.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Olupristine(f): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
I pray we no hear say site don crash sha
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Olupristine(f): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
I pray for the site not to crash o
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Olupristine:
I pray we no hear say site don crash sha
If the traffic becomes much it may. But I'm sure their webmasters are ready for that
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by ehinmowo: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
InspireWealthB:
If you encounter any challenge while applying for this or have any question at all about it, feel free to ask for help here or on the source website. Let's help each other get this money!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and any other mod seeing this, please our people really needs to see this. It would be great if you can help move it to Frontpage!

Can I help mom to register? Her busines is not registered though.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Vokians(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Is it genuinely from the Federal Govt.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Jameselias: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
pls the site is not opening
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
ehinmowo:

Can I help mom to register? Her busines is not registered though.

Yes you can help her. But since her business is not registered, why not register her under the business formalisation category?

She'll gain a lot from it in the long run
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Vokians:
Is it genuinely from the Federal Govt.

Yes it is. You can read more about it online
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jameselias:
pls the site is not opening

Change your browser or wait and try it again later in the midnight.

The traffic would be less then. Around 4am is perfect.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2020
This is the message I keep getting

Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Heitchtm:
This is the message I keep getting

The site is currently down. But I'm sure their technicians are working on it now.

Check it later in the day. At night would be okay
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2020
Heitchtm, Jameselias and every other person reading this. The site is opening now.

You can click on this link to begin https://www.survivalfundapplication.com/
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Fetula4u: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2020
InspireWealthB:

can I apply without C.A.C?
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2020
Fetula4u:

can I apply without C.A.C?

Yes but only the business formalisation category and general category.

The application for those two will start on the 28th of this month. Save the date somewhere on your device.
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by Fetula4u: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
InspireWealthB:

Yes but only the business formalisation category and general category.

The application for those two will start on the 28th of this month. Save the date somewhere on your device.
Thanks sir
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fetula4u:

Thanks sir
You're welcome bro
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by neoclassical: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
InspireWealthB:

Please, I don't know why Account numbers and BVNs of the school employees /teachers are needed under the business category. Will the money /salary be paid directly into teachers' bank account or through the employer /School account? Thank you
Re: The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply by InspireWealthB: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
neoclassical:

Please, I don't know why Account numbers and BVNs of the school employees /teachers are needed under the business category. Will the money /salary be paid directly into teachers' bank account or through the employer /School account? Thank you

The way it is right now, it seems the teachers will be getting the money directly into their accounts.

If they don't go that way, then they will definitely use those information to monitor their accounts just to be sure they're getting the money meant for them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Safety Measures For Online Shopping. / Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.