Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be (39228 Views)

BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / Bbnaija: Uti Uwachukwu "Why Mike Should Be Voted For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by NaijaCover(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Update From . COM

Uti Nwachukwu has reacted to the eviction of Ozo from the Big Brother Naija reality show on Sunday September 20, Reports.

From The Update Gathered By , The media personality and reality show star stated that Ozo is the man most men are too cowardly and scared to be because they have been toxically conditioned to believe that emotions, vulnerability and expressing love are signs of weakness.

Uti Nwachukwu who admitted that Ozo's love for Nengi was quite extreme, however affirmed that the world needs more extreme love. He added that the love was reciprocated but not in a way the viewers wanted it.

He wrote As Obtained By ;

Dear @officialozo__
Competition and all Jokes aside ... YOU ARE A REAL MAN!!!
Don’t let NOBODY!!! Try to shame you for wearing your emotions on your sleeves and Loving with reckless Abandon

The truth is that you are the man that most men are too cowardly and scared to be because we have been toxically conditioned to believe that emotions, Vulnerability and expressing love are signs of Weakness when in fact these are signs of PURE STRENGTH
A lot of us envy this strength and would rather bash.

Was it extreme, yes. But guess what. The world needs more extreme Love

Was it reciprocated YES!! Just not in the way you wanted or let’s just say cameras always hold people back ( TRUST ME I KNOW!)

I’ve been in that house and I know what it’s like to find someone that you feel strongly for. Hence the desire to always want to be around them. THEY WONT GET IT BUT SOME OF US DO

In closing, Brother man you are a rare gem and Most women are praying for partners To Love them like you do!

We applaud you and wish you well. And may the Love you carry in your heart open endless international doors of success and dominion Bro.... Nnam Jisike!!!!

P.s I have cut all my trousers to short Nikka cosof u and I’m wearing one now sef.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFXrnSWhXjz/?igshid=atqktwynduse

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Enudapan: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

I see no Odogwu here
All I see is A Simp defending a fellow simp

They should start taking mushin weed to man up(it helps)

DaddyRochie1642:

I love it when you talk about Mushin Weed grin grin

I owe you one

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by GraGra247(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2020
High simp encouraging a chief simp. Brainless mofos.

Keep simping while real guys are banging your girl under your nose.

291 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Omihanifa: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2020
That guy needs to go and wash his head undecided and start behaving like a real Nigerian man angry

It's obvious that the girl doesn't like him for reasons best known to her

If nengi eventually dates him, ozo will be washing the girl's pant. one doesn't have to be a native doctor to know this

UTI is busy lying to him that it's camera that is holding nengi back undecided from expressing her love cheesy

Same camera that didn't hold her back when laycon dey always press her yansh for Saturday night parties angry

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Fedrick100: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2020
High budget simp Supporting low budget simp

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by MajesticKris: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2020
I smell a SIMP talking grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Ahmed0336(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2020
The word "SIMP" don sufaaa for nairaland.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by SocialJustice: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Uti dey crase. I was once like Ozo. Thank God for friends that called me to order. God forbid person go born that kind perpetual mumu as pikin.

213 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by DaddyRochie1642: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

I see no Odogwu here
All I see is A Simp defending a fellow simp

They should start taking mushin weed to man up(it helps)

I love it when you talk about Mushin Weed grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by DaddyRochie1642: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
Uti dey crase. I was once like Ozo. Thank God for friends that called me to order. God forbid person go born that kind perpetual mumu as pikin.

You just made me Laugh

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Charx122: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2020
What if bbnj brings back Ozo just like the way he brought back Uti ......and then he goes ahead and win the #85m..that would be a big slap on your face...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Randy100: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2020
I am a proud coward.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Iamicekid(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2020
This guy Na fool, so once a girl says no, I should keep trying, when I’m not mad, when I know that I’m not that bad myself, I can just go out and even jam a better girl with more class... Just admit u are a stocker that’s all

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Iamicekid:
This guy Na fool, so once a girl says no, I should keep trying, when I’m not mad, when I know that I’m not that bad myself, I can just go out and even jam a better girl with more class... Just admit u are a stocker that’s all

You Deserve Mtn Free Calls And Free Data From

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Stillthebest: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2020
shocked

Uti s saying rubbish. No wonderful woman who wants to raise great children wants a man who can't shout her down when she abuses his ego. In your presence such women act like they dont like your attitude but out there, they will respect and be so proud of you.

Women want strong but great loving and caring men. A man can show love, respect and while still displaying his great manly strength at the same time.

Not this Ozo who pretensively(i assume. cus im not sure men take shits this much from women except one collecting her money or being fed by her) acts like he has no single ego in him.. He takes any shits that the girl throws at him. He doesnt act like the son a man raised..

Yoruba will say "u have a dull child and praying he shouldn't die, what kills faster if not being dull"?

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Maxcollins042(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Uti sef know say Ozo overdo am but he no go talk am based on say him sef wan follow others tap relevance from the matter.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Iamicekid(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

You Deserve Mtn Free Calls And Free Data From

I’m down

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Vyzz: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Las Las....

Ọzọ na my man...

He was a simp though.... But na my man e be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Vyzz: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Las Las....

Ọzọ na my man...

He was a simp though.... But na my man e be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
I agree not.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Juanmike(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Na Dem
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by wale377(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
B
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by highdon(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Fellow simp. Later they will come online to cry foul.

12 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by solmus: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
cool

Ode

In almost all regards Ozo had everything it takes to win this competition but rather than focus on his inner strength and ability he went around tying himself to Nnegi's waist

Cooking breakfast in bed for your Girlfriend or wife is very romantic, but doing that for a lady who told you point blank she isn't interested in you, and is repulsive of your touches.. that's not being romantic

Breaking the house rules on no letters, for you to write a Love note while you should be busy with task isn't romantic, it is foolishness

If Nnegi was my daughter and after telling a toaster like Ozo off and she is not interested and he keeps choking my daughter acting clingy and not letting her go... I might be tempted to get a restraining order against him

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by ODJ124(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
ozo (they call him simp)
Should let go of nengi... she embarrassed his pride at the last day when he needed her most...

so shameful.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Bobotic(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo is a Abuja Governor of Imo State (Hope Uzodinma) pikin shocked shocked shocked

Like Father Like Son

Imo People are not currently happy for the both

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by hustla(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
LOL I can't be a simp or wimp
Sorry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) / The Moment Beauty Fell Off The Stage During BBNaija Task Presentation (Video) / Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.