Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be (39229 Views)

BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / Bbnaija: Uti Uwachukwu "Why Mike Should Be Voted For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Fvcknigga: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
KingOzigi:

pls call me to order how you were called to order. my friends have tried and I just flop at it everyday. presently going through a heartbreak. sobs.
LMAO
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by joseph1832(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
This Uti of a guy should keep his mouth close. History have shown so many times that in any relationship, if one person love more than the other it always doesn't end well for the person who loves more...

So Uti saying this Ozo or bozo whatever is a real man is just saying trash. Dude should have just acted normally around her instead being the definition of a simp. (Yep I use that word) Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Kaydeexotic(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Stillthebest:
shocked

Uti s saying rubbish. No wonderful woman who wants to raise great children wants a man who can't shout her down when she abuses his ego. In your presence such women act like they dont like your attitude but out there, they will respect and be so proud of you.

Women want strong but great loving and caring men. A man can show love, respect and while still displaying his great manly strength at the same time.

Not this Ozo who pretensively(i assume. cus im not sure men take shits this much from women except one collecting her money or being fed by her) acts like he has no single ego in him.. He takes any shits that the girl throws at him. He doesnt act like the son a man raised..

Yoruba will say "u have a dull child and praying he shouldn't die, what kills faster if not being dull"?

"Omo go, eni ko ma Ku,. Kilotun fe pa omo ti kii ba se ago"... cheesy cheesy
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Vince77(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo is not Nengi's type. She was only close to him in the house because women generally don't like being alone.

Nengi is also an artificial girl. She didn't go that extent to catch a guy like Ozo whom she doesn't really know how much he is worth. She would rather stick to her current boyfriend whom she knows his worth rather than gamble with Ozo..

Not surprising to see some ladies saying they want a man like Ozo. These ones a far below Nengi's class and won't hesitate to jump on a guy that is handsome, far above their class and ready to give them he whole world.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by petitoni(f): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Fvcknigga:
nah they want kidwaya

Lol
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by jaxxy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
We need to honest and tell this guy the truth he’s a nice guy bt he has some issues dealing with ladies in exclusive relationships.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by ItzWilly(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
Charx122:
What if bbnj brings back Ozo just like the way he brought back Uti ......and then he goes ahead and win the #85m..that would be a big slap on your face...

shattap!...Fellow SIMP
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by djon78(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
sowilli:
How can you love someone in 3 weeks. This is why celebrity marriages don’t last. It’s more of lust. Someone you don’t even know her life outside the house.

Exactly. Not just celebrity marriage but many marriages.
That ain't love
That's infatuation
And most times it burns out quickly
It doesn't last
It's fake

Most times guys like this
Always have ulterior motives

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by ordisco(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nonsense love
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Ben404040: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Let me cowardly not be abeg. Who e epp
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
OK
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by mattmogan88: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Whistling while SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by SocialJustice: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
KingOzigi:

pls call me to order how you were called to order. my friends have tried and I just flop at it everyday. presently going through a heartbreak. sobs.
Lol, if people who are with you can't do it, how do you expect me to succeed? It is a decision you must make on your own.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by djon78(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
justscorchone:
I have come to realize painfully that men that show emotions are easily manipulated and not appreciated by women, perhaps men like that are too good to be true because of how the women folks paint men to be scum and dogs, but there are many men like us out there. It is really hard telling girls how genuinely you love them but yet they don’t believe but would rather date an obvious scumbag

Not just manipulated
Men that shows emotion
Most women take them as weak men
A man should love a woman
But a man must be firm
Women don't value weak men

From my experience
The most rewarding relationship as a man
Came when I became firm
No nonsense taking man
Women don't value weak men
Wimp sissy men
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Daniwak: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ahmed0336:
The word "SIMP" don sufaaa for nairaland.
na mumu dem dey use am
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
RomanianNinja:
God bless you Uti... I don't know why most men are like that but all I can say is there is nothing shameful in the way Ozo expresses love

Don't confuse yourself... Expressing feelings is normal! However, constantly badgering a girl for a relationship when she doesn't feel the same way, and will never feel the same way, is unmanly, weak, silly, and bordering on the psychotic!!!

Ozo is the type of man every sensible parent dreads his or her son becoming!!! It is distasteful as it is disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Temptee101(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
God forbid I born pikin wey mumu like Ozo because na me go use my hand kill am las las.

Ozo gave the word, SIMP a new meaning.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Dreamz77(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
Uti dey crase. I was once like Ozo. Thank God for friends that called me to order. God forbid person go born that kind perpetual mumu as pikin.
lmao bruhhhh I feel ur pain... I use to stay up to 4am sumtimes 3 to gist and keep my love interest back then in school company. Happened for six months buh even kiss I no chop.it took the intervention of ASUU strike DAT year to bring me back to my senses.Am an ex simp and am not a preacher of love

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by franchasng: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
I get your point but Nengi is in a serious relationship. There are girls that are actually mean but I think Nengi is an exception. When a girl says she's in a serious relationship, let her be unless of course it's visible that the relationship is going nowhere or she isn't happy in it. I heard Nengi drives a Bentley in Abuja, you want her to leave that kind of benefactor for mumu lover boy?
Nengi is not in any serious relationship, she is a wsup chick, a girl that have contested for most beautiful girl in Nigeria, she knows that after BBN show, the media exposure will make her more popular and bring in richer customers that will pay in dollars and take her on trips around the world for free, so she didn't want to spoil her chances with stupid boyish high school love with Ozo.

So forget about that her claims of being in a relationship, if she is, that means she has already cheated on the so called boyfriend.

Let me tell you what girls and ladies like Nengi do to mumu boys like Ozo; they use them to famz and make themselves look so desirable and chased by men thereby attracting far better guys with enough kudi....and if at the end those kudi men she prefers doesn't come as she wish after BBN show or if they come and chop her kulikuli finish and dump her, she will then run back to mumu guys like Ozo crying that she didn't know what she was doing back then, that she is sorry, and the mumu guys like Ozo will feel they have finally won their gold prize not knowing its expired market they want to buy, u gerrit grin

Erica is also in the same league of girls with Nengi.

But you see Vee, na keepers, once they find a man that shows genuine interest in them, they focus on him and let the moneybag men carry our wahala de go cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by SocialJustice: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
franchasng:
Nengi is not in any serious relationship, she is a wsup chick, a girl that have contested for most beautiful girl in Nigeria, she knows that after BBN show, the media exposure will make her more popular and bring in richer customers that will pay in dollars and take her on trips around the world for free, so she didn't want to spoil her chances with stupid boyish high school love with Ozo.

So forget about that her claims of being in a relationship, if she is, that means she has already cheated on the so called boyfriend.

Let me tell you what girls and ladies like Nengi do to mumu boys like Ozo; they use them to famz and make themselves look so desirable and chased by men thereby attracting far better guys with enough kudi....and if at the end those kudi men she prefers doesn't come as she wish after BBN show or if they come and chop her kulikuli finish and dump her, she will then run back to mumu guys like Ozo crying that she didn't know what she was doing back then, that she is sorry, and the mumu guys like Ozo will feel they have finally won their gold prize not knowing its expired market they want to buy, u gerrit grin

But you see Vee, na keepers, once they find a man that shows genuine interest in them, they focus on him and let the moneybag men carry our wahala de go cheesy

Lol
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
franchasng:

Manly you're the only that truly understand the scenario, respect bro.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by gidado14(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
post=94147883:
Update From . COM

Uti Nwachukwu has reacted to the eviction of Ozo from the Big Brother Naija reality show on Sunday September 20, Reports.

From The Update Gathered By , The media personality and reality show star stated that Ozo is the man most men are too cowardly and scared to be because they have been toxically conditioned to believe that emotions, vulnerability and expressing love are signs of weakness.

Uti Nwachukwu who admitted that Ozo's love for Nengi was quite extreme, however affirmed that the world needs more extreme love. He added that the love was reciprocated but not in a way the viewers wanted it.

He wrote As Obtained By ;

The First Igbo Man to choose yansh over 85m Ozo wannem

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFXrnSWhXjz/?igshid=atqktwynduse

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Primusinterpares(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
caprini1:
Primus boys wey be kings of simps for Onitsha too dey get mouth grin. .. except u no be CKC alumni
nahhhhh... am not an alumni of ckc
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Iamicekid(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Are you interested in mtn free calls and free Data?

Yes oo
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by 24power: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uti keep quiet and shut your crap. In a sane society you won't have a voice.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by EMMY76: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
GraGra247:
High simp encouraging a chief simp. Brainless mofos.

Keep simping while real guys are banging your girl under your nose.

Ozo is a simp to majority of nigerians but not to the civilized developed world someone like that will surely be more appreciated and celebrated outside nigeria.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Eagles92(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uti doesn't have sense, but it is fine.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Bloggz74(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
In contrast ........excess emotions, Vulnerability and expressing love are signs of Weakness and no reasonable man wants that in his kit.

Its difficult to accept the fact that your favourite HM was a weakling but UTI that's reality because everyone cant be wrong, his sisters cant be wrong and you alone right.

Ozo never represented the real men out there and it's so unfortunate because he was supposed winner.

post=94147883:
Update From . COM

Uti Nwachukwu has reacted to the eviction of Ozo from the Big Brother Naija reality show on Sunday September 20, Reports.

From The Update Gathered By , The media personality and reality show star stated that Ozo is the man most men are too cowardly and scared to be because they have been toxically conditioned to believe that emotions, vulnerability and expressing love are signs of weakness.

Uti Nwachukwu who admitted that Ozo's love for Nengi was quite extreme, however affirmed that the world needs more extreme love. He added that the love was reciprocated but not in a way the viewers wanted it.

He wrote As Obtained By ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFXrnSWhXjz/?igshid=atqktwynduse

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by GraGra247(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
EMMY76:

Ozo is a simp to majority of nigerians but not to the civilized developed world someone like that will surely be more appreciated and celebrated outside nigeria.

In the civilized developed world women don't behave the same as a typical Nigeria girl like Nengi.

They don't have entitlement mentality of the man pays all my bills, worships me and solve all my problems and yet he'll get nothing from me in return.

Also remember in the same developed countries there are real niggas like Jay-Z, Snoop Dog and the likes that take no shit from any girl that gat nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by richie240: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

I see no Odogwu here
All I see is A Simp defending a fellow simp

They should start taking mushin weed to man up(it helps)

I owe you one

DaddyRochie1642:

I love it when you talk about Mushin Weed grin grin

You mean 'Igbo' - marijuana, oh OK!
cool
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Vikalinda(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ahmed0336:
The word "SIMP" don sufaaa for nairaland.
what is SIMP? i want to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) / The Moment Beauty Fell Off The Stage During BBNaija Task Presentation (Video) / Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.