Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be (39226 Views)

BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / Bbnaija: Uti Uwachukwu "Why Mike Should Be Voted For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by PaulH07: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
post=94147883:
Update From . COM

Uti Nwachukwu has reacted to the eviction of Ozo from the Big Brother Naija reality show on Sunday September 20, Reports.

From The Update Gathered By , The media personality and reality show star stated that Ozo is the man most men are too cowardly and scared to be because they have been toxically conditioned to believe that emotions, vulnerability and expressing love are signs of weakness.

Uti Nwachukwu who admitted that Ozo's love for Nengi was quite extreme, however affirmed that the world needs more extreme love. He added that the love was reciprocated but not in a way the viewers wanted it.

He wrote As Obtained By ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFXrnSWhXjz/?igshid=atqktwynduse

While of Lay Lay Lay is the kind of man you can never be.

Disciplined, composed and above all, fvcking intelligent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Iamicekid:

Yes oo

Meet Me On Whatsapp With
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo=mugu

Hit like if u agree
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Ijawblooded: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
What if Ozo wanted to just bleep Nengi as a way of curing his konji? For to*o and pr*ck mata dem no dey know finish o...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Vikalinda(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
That's the problem most relationship have, how can you think that you have seen true love on a television show when you Know that the people around are not themselves 100%.why will you continue to pressure a woman who had told you from day 1 that She is in a relationship? are you working for her to cheat? if she eventually cheated, what makes you think she is the right person for you.
Ozo was wrong for pressuring her that is why other guys like Neo have to step in for advice.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by paul100(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Vikalinda:
That's the problem most relationship have, how can you think that you have seen true love on a television show when you Know that the people around are not themselves 100%.why will you continue to pressure a woman who had told you from day 1 that She is in a relationship? are you working for her to cheat? if she eventually cheated, what makes you think she is the right person for you.
Ozo was wrong for pressuring her that is why other guys like Neo have to step in for advice.
That is why they are calling him a Simp.Have you thought while ozo vote went from 26% to 19.11% ,it is because of his character
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by FuckThaMod: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
franchasng:
Nengi is not in any serious relationship, she is a wsup chick, a girl that have contested for most beautiful girl in Nigeria, she knows that after BBN show, the media exposure will make her more popular and bring in richer customers that will pay in dollars and take her on trips around the world for free, so she didn't want to spoil her chances with stupid boyish high school love with Ozo.

So forget about that her claims of being in a relationship, if she is, that means she has already cheated on the so called boyfriend.

Let me tell you what girls and ladies like Nengi do to mumu boys like Ozo; they use them to famz and make themselves look so desirable and chased by men thereby attracting far better guys with enough kudi....and if at the end those kudi men she prefers doesn't come as she wish after BBN show or if they come and chop her kulikuli finish and dump her, she will then run back to mumu guys like Ozo crying that she didn't know what she was doing back then, that she is sorry, and the mumu guys like Ozo will feel they have finally won their gold prize not knowing its expired market they want to buy, u gerrit grin

Erica is also in the same league of girls with Nengi.

But you see Vee, na keepers, once they find a man that shows genuine interest in them, they focus on him and let the moneybag men carry our wahala de go cheesy

Gbam! Which yeye relationship... Nengi wouldn't have seen it as a problem if kiddwaya had approached her instead of Erica. She go don Bleep kiddwaya scatter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by LordGbAsGbOs: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Stillthebest post=94155078] shocked

Uti s saying rubbish. No wonderful woman who wants to raise great children wants a man who can't shout her down when she abuses his ego. In your presence such women act like they dont like your attitude but out there, they will respect and be so proud of you.

Women want strong but great loving and caring men. A man can show love, respect and while still displaying his great manly strength at the same time.

Not this Ozo who pretensively(i assume. cus im not sure men take shits this much from women except one collecting her money or being fed by her) acts like he has no single ego in him.. He takes any shits that the girl throws at him. He doesnt act like the son a man raised..

Yoruba will say "u have a dull child and praying he shouldn't die, what kills faster if not being dull"?[/quote

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by enyichiA: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
sowilli:
How can you love someone in 3 weeks. This is why celebrity marriages don’t last. It’s more of lust. Someone you don’t even know her life outside the house.

No comments

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Jaykrown: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Stillthebest:
shocked

Uti s saying rubbish. No wonderful woman who wants to raise great children wants a man who can't shout her down when she abuses his ego. In your presence such women act like they dont like your attitude but out there, they will respect and be so proud of you.

Women want strong but great loving and caring men. A man can show love, respect and while still displaying his great manly strength at the same time.

Not this Ozo who pretensively(i assume. cus im not sure men take shits this much from women except one collecting her money or being fed by her) acts like he has no single ego in him.. He takes any shits that the girl throws at him. He doesnt act like the son a man raised..

Yoruba will say "u have a dull child and praying he shouldn't die, what kills faster if not being dull"?

Better oil dey your brain no be small my niggar.. When women realizes you love them too much, they will start misbehaving.. it’s natural for them.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Mhizfateemah(f): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
-If u are currently not satisfied with your current income
--If u are hungry enough to be financially free
--If u would like to work from home and be earning a weekly income.
--If you have friends who would like to make some money.
--If you are interested in making your phone work for you.
--If you are tired of talking without earning
--If you lost so much in some investment before and ready to find things right
--If you are look for genuine business
Then longrich is definitely for you.
Longrich is over countries like Ghana,South Africa,Malaysia,Ireland,Nigeria,Spain Japan,Australia and others to numerous to mention.
Longrich is a global business and isn't limited to a particular continent.
WHAT WILL U GAIN FROM LONGRICH??
*cars,house,international trip,scholarship and degree
*more money
*Impacting lives
*more holiday
"Debt free
*more time with love one
*gift for love one
*owing your own live
*No boss,No deliveries
If this is something that interest you then please don't hesitate contact me and let get you started....
LONGRICH better life,better future.
Contact me or WhatsApp 08022537396 to come onboard
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Princessogaraya(f): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
Uti dey crase. I was once like Ozo. Thank God for friends that called me to order. God forbid person go born that kind perpetual mumu as pikin.

Bad mouth, hahahahaha
you make my day with laugh
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by mentored: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
post=94147883:
Update From . COM

Uti Nwachukwu has reacted to the eviction of Ozo from the Big Brother Naija reality show on Sunday September 20, Reports.

From The Update Gathered By , The media personality and reality show star stated that Ozo is the man most men are too cowardly and scared to be because they have been toxically conditioned to believe that emotions, vulnerability and expressing love are signs of weakness.

Uti Nwachukwu who admitted that Ozo's love for Nengi was quite extreme, however affirmed that the world needs more extreme love. He added that the love was reciprocated but not in a way the viewers wanted it.

He wrote As Obtained By ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFXrnSWhXjz/?igshid=atqktwynduse

Anako rubbish

Yabbing rubbish opata

Love keeeeee you there

Reality go soon set

Nwa guy will readjust his priorities
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo na correct guy!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Taylordedon(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
Uti dey crase. I was once like Ozo. Thank God for friends that called me to order. God forbid person go born that kind perpetual mumu as pikin.

ozo sisters will be like, bro don fall our hands
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Exodora: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
So we're once a mumu pikin then leave Ozo maybe he will stop being a mumu pikin like you.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by SocialJustice: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Exodora:

So we're once a mumu pikin then leave Ozo maybe he will stop being a mumu pikin like you.
You made no sense. I was like that under 20, I'm currently mid 30s or English dey hard you or mischief dey grow for your belle?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Exodora: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
You made no sense. I was like that under 20, I'm currently mid 30s or English dey hard you or mischief dey grow for your belle?
Mr English . Ozo will soon grow like you soon . For now he is playing the remains of your mumu button . E Pain you kill yourself already after all you started the mumu thing.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by SocialJustice: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Exodora:

Mr English . Ozo will soon grow like you soon . For now he is playing the remains of your mumu button . E Pain you kill yourself already after all you started the mumu thing.
grin grin grin You actually sound like the one experiencing a neurotic breakdown and about to fall off a ledge and break your neck.

Channel your energy into more productive activities. You're shouting, farting and probably releasing small shit whereas Ozo does not know you exist. Dude is out, get a life bro.

Laycon is the man of the moment not Ozo the ozwor. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't quote me again, this conversation is over. Go and look for Ozwor to gist with.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Exodora: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
grin grin grin You actually sound like the one experiencing a neurotic breakdown and about to fall off a ledge and break your neck.

Channel your energy into more productive activities. You're shouting, farting and probably releasing small shit whereas Ozo does not know you exist. Dude is out, get a life bro.

Laycon is the man of the moment not Ozo the ozwor. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't quote me again, this conversation is over. Go and look for Ozwor to gist with.
Somebody is really pained . I don't care what you want to do to yourself . If you like hit your head on I wall, pole or Piller like a mo. Ron I care less. You were the first mumu and Ozo the your younger bro.
Quote me again as per mumu wey you be.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be by Exodora: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
SocialJustice:

Shock me already, you does Laycon know you trully exist . The first mumu of it's kind. Quote me , the first mystic mumu that has ever emerged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) / The Moment Beauty Fell Off The Stage During BBNaija Task Presentation (Video) / Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.