Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. (1789 Views)

Is Agricultural Commodities Trading A Profitable Venture In Nigeria? / Dangote Inaugurates Multi Billion Naira Rice Processing Plant In Jigawa / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
We cannot develop agricultural sector of our economy without increasing the agro-allied industry concentration to reduce post harvest wastage and increase job opportunities.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2021
Parboiled rice been weighed before dehusking to ascertain the percentage of milled rice to be gotten.

Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you are interested in investing in complete rice value chain join us.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you want to invest in agribusiness this year consider.
A) Is there a stable and ready market for the produce as a primary product?
B) Is there possibility of the raw materials being transformed into secondary product by the handlers of such project in case of glut or possibility of wastage i.e is there provision for value addition?.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Invest in agriculture it pays.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2021
If you must plant you must process, if you want to process you must plant.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by Erukulele(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Upland paddy rice now available. Long, durable and tasty grains @185k/ton.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by imam07: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Erukulele:
Upland paddy rice now available. Long, durable and tasty grains @185k/ton.
I need 30 tons of rice paddy and is very urgent. Contacte on whatsap 08184871994
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by fantasy7800: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2021
imam07:
I need 30 tons of rice paddy and is very urgent. Contacte on whatsap 08184871994
Be cautious of dealing with him.

He is a scammer.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by miltonchux(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
This man has scammed someone here, don't fall for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Free Money Hourly With VPD App By Just Referral / You Need Scuml Certificate If Your Company Is In This Category / How/where To Open A Domicilliary Account In Nigeria Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.