Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Hey Everyone. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey Everyone. (1286 Views)

Hey: Everyone! / Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? / Hey Nairalanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 1:54am On Feb 28, 2011
It's my birthday today. I turned 19, I know I'm growing old day after day. Just came back from watching I am number four premier with my girlfriends. wink

Wish me a happy birthday everybody. smiley
Re: Hey Everyone. by worriedman: 1:54am On Feb 28, 2011
and in other news. . . . . .

Sorry OP happy bday
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 1:55am On Feb 28, 2011
worriedman:

and,

Wish me a happy bday, is that hard to comprehend?
Re: Hey Everyone. by blackmann(m): 1:58am On Feb 28, 2011
err. . . . .happy bday

What has watching "I am number four" got to do with romance section?
Re: Hey Everyone. by ShyOne(f): 1:58am On Feb 28, 2011
Happy Birthday to You

I am Number Four was fantastic - I saw that on Friday - A really great movie!!!!
Re: Hey Everyone. by blackmann(m): 1:59am On Feb 28, 2011
Have any of u seen the King's Speech? that was a classic in my books.
Re: Hey Everyone. by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 28, 2011
Happy birthday,

I knew it, we have a lot of kids in this house, grin
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:02am On Feb 28, 2011
blackmann:

Have any of u seen the King's Speech? that was a classic in my books.

You are asking why four # is in the romance yet you are shared a movie after few mins? Am I missing something?
Re: Hey Everyone. by blackmann(m): 2:03am On Feb 28, 2011
hey na u start am and i followed Shy-one's trend. don't bite my head off.
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:04am On Feb 28, 2011
Shy-One:

Happy Birthday to You

I am Number Four was fantastic - I saw that on Friday - A really great movie!!!!

thks sweety. yea omg that was a good movie. you knoe wich other one that i wanna watch, beasty something, starring vanessa hudgen.
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:05am On Feb 28, 2011
REALITY101:

Happy birthday,

I knew it, we have a lot of kids in this house, grin

ouch 19 years old is a not a kid in my book , so u better dont poke me. sad sad sad sad sad sad
i am a grow woman. grin
Re: Hey Everyone. by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 28, 2011
Ethiodime:

ouch 19 years old is a not a kid in my book , so u better dont poke me. sad sad sad sad sad sad
i am a grow woman. grin

Ok miss. Btw the girl with black curly hair on your profile look more like my lil Niece,
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:11am On Feb 28, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok miss. Btw the girl with black curly hair on your profile look more like my lil Niece,

really? then could u ask if ur lil niece if she has a bigger bro that i can holla @.
Re: Hey Everyone. by blackmann(m): 2:12am On Feb 28, 2011
REALITY101:

maybe na she. the world is a small place now that everyone knows how to use the web.
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:15am On Feb 28, 2011
blackmann:

maybe na she. the world is a small place now that everyone knows how to use the web.

everyone including you right? Dude im conceited so bad that i don't think i wil never use any pixs that aint mine n claim that its mine.
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:16am On Feb 28, 2011
^
another thing quit being desperate n refrain frm visitin my page w/o a permission.
Re: Hey Everyone. by blackmann(m): 2:17am On Feb 28, 2011
Ethiodime:

^
another thing quit being desperate n refrain frm visitin my page w/o a permission.

the last i checked, the internet and NL was free.
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:20am On Feb 28, 2011
^

Damn hommy that ain't no cyber belongings, its my page, my own page. angry sad

I wil just delete my pixs. angry sad
Re: Hey Everyone. by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 28, 2011
Ethiodime:

really? then could u ask if your lil niece if she has a bigger bro that i can holla @.

No thanks in my fam we don't do online romance no offense.
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:24am On Feb 28, 2011
REALITY101:

No thanks in my fam we don't do online romance no offense.

none taken.

quit bein the spoke person of your niece' brada, its not like im interested in u. but then again the reason u dont want me to mingle wit your family is you n your nephew could be ugly. i emphasis reality boy.   cheesy
Re: Hey Everyone. by blackmann(m): 2:27am On Feb 28, 2011
Ethiodime:

^

Damn hommy that ain't no cyber belongings, its my page, my own page. angry sad

I wil just delete my pixs. angry sad

talk about being so possesive.
Re: Hey Everyone. by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 28, 2011
Ethiodime:

none taken.

quit bein the spoke person of your niece' brada, its not like im interested in u. but then again the reason u dont want me to mingle wit your family is you n your nephew could be ugly. i emphasis reality boy.   cheesy

Ok, maybe cuz you ain't gon fit in. , we don't do ugly chicks cuz we don't produce ugly human n do not need one either
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:29am On Feb 28, 2011
blackmann:

talk about being so possesive.
possessive of my belongings thats right.

werent u the one who just said that people do crazy stuff on the net, talk about bipolar character.
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:31am On Feb 28, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok, maybe cuz you ain't gon fit in. , we don't do ugly chicks cuz we don't produce ugly human n do not need one either

should i cry or laugh becuss u called me ugly. naaah still i knoe i got the upper status.
Re: Hey Everyone. by blackmann(m): 2:35am On Feb 28, 2011
Ethiodime:

possessive of my belongings thats right.

werent u the one who just said that people do crazy stuff on the net, talk about bipolar character.

u're possessive over a webpage? on a free internet forum? now that's a new one!!!!

you took the words right out of my mouth when you said this -

people do crazy stuff on the net
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:38am On Feb 28, 2011
blackmann:

u're possessive over a webpage? on a free internet forum? now that's a new one!!!!

you took the words right out of my mouth when you said this -

chillax, that's my page full of my personal info from pixs to contact n e.t.c. When a person says that out, you do that m/oron. Don't crib all desperate by pulling what ain't yours. But since you are crying just to be there, I did the rest click-------------

Change my pix just becuss of you, yucks. undecided
Re: Hey Everyone. by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 28, 2011
Ethiodime:

should i cry or laugh becuss u called me ugly. naaah still i knoe i got the upper status.

I know that's right.
Re: Hey Everyone. by blackmann(m): 2:48am On Feb 28, 2011
Ethiodime:

chillax, that's my page full of my personal info from pixs to contact n e.t.c. When a person says that out, [b]you do that m/oron.  Don't crib all desperate by pulling what ain't yours. But since you are crying just to be there, I did the rest click-------------
[/b]Change my pix just becuss of you, yucks. undecided

and you wonder why REALITY101 called u a kid.
Re: Hey Everyone. by Pweety4me(f): 2:50am On Feb 28, 2011
Ethiodime:

It's my birthday today. I turned 19, I know I'm growing old day after day. Just came back from watching I am number four premier with my girlfriends. wink

Wish me a happy birthday everybody. smiley

Is that a command or request?

pay me first tongue
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:50am On Feb 28, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I know that's right.

the wad ugly had become some kind of weapon of m/orons.  smiley
Re: Hey Everyone. by Ethiodime: 2:53am On Feb 28, 2011
blackmann:

and you wonder why REALITY101 called u a kid.
I may be a kid if my age n your age are compared but the brain cells that you are carrying was the amount of brain cells I was carrying when I was born. Bite that.

Now skeet skeet hommie.
Re: Hey Everyone. by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 28, 2011
Lol babes you ain't a kid after you have got 3 kids already, bravo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kweku Adoboli - The Ubs Rogue Trader Of African Decent: Smart Or Stupid? / HBG Must Go! / The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.