Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble (63971 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by tutudesz: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:

Naso... Sense won't kill this boys.. who can harras a soldier , even EFCC officers and bank officials would thread with caution

You need to enter inside barrack and see what this soldiers are driving, even officers can't afford such cars lipsrsealed
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by ike95: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
A man in Nigerian army uniform recorded himself while issuing out warning to SARS. According to him, soldiers also involve in internet fraud popularly known as yahoo. He said that SARS officers are killing yahoo boys anyhow and warned that the day SARS officers will kill a yahoo soldier, they will be in deep trouble.

Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO1mtlb9DNg
i will like to see soldiers and SARS men fight this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by solmus: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
tutudesz:

You need to enter inside barrack and see what this soldiers are driving, even officers can't afford such cars lipsrsealed

I see them on Instagram, even the so called SARS , I personally know of a Lance corporal using Camry 08 muscle and he claims he uses that because he doesn't want attention

2 Likes

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by jrusky(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Officer how did you managed to passed out of deport A trained millitary personnel are highly reserved and always keep to their chest their plans but you fell my hand officer and be ready to have a good day day in the guardroom for sure.

Everybody are waiting patiently to descend on SARS like hurricane one ugly day so pls keep your action for now officer let the silly, useless SARS or HIV mistakenly kill wrong person one good day then the IG will understand what Nigerians has be saying all these while as per those bloody cows called SARS or HIV bullshit.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by West2019(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Answer I dey ur side
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Raylight2(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
village people don get this one.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
this one don enter one chance he will be arrested today
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by planetx: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Buy what yeye job, what gave him the impression that SARS are scared of soldiers. Keep on deceiving yourself, even MOPOL nowadays are not scared of soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by northvietnam(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
whytediamond:
"Soja ma dey do Yahoo". grin

Naira Marley talk am. Ole ni everybody.

Dude just landed in hot water, top military brass go use this wan shine grin

Story for the Gods

2 Likes

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by JordanMichael(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
I doubt if he's a real soldier.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Oricha79(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
The guy is right, after all buratai is a Yahoo soja man.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by izibili44: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
People go just dey use their hands bring problem for demself

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Iykenuwa(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
A man in Nigerian army uniform recorded himself while issuing out warning to SARS. According to him, soldiers also involve in internet fraud popularly known as yahoo. He said that SARS officers are killing yahoo boys anyhow and warned that the day SARS officers will kill a yahoo soldier, they will be in deep trouble.

Watch the video here.

Even SARS officials are into Yahoo. That is how the country is now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Saintfrancis82(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Okay na
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by ellovee(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ok na, over to defense headquarters.
@NArmy, you've just been told that your men are involved in internet fraud.
And the informer appears undoubtedly as a soldier.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
I pray it happen
They will wipe off SARS in day grin
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by senjutsu(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
I wonder where he got the courage to do this. Maybe there is a chance he's not even a soldier sef.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
"Yahoo Soldier"!!!

What sort of job description is that??! So, soldiers even have the free time to indulge in such proclivities... Yet we keep talking about terrorism of one form or the other.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by livinbygrace: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
You
solmus:
cheesy

That day go bloody

SARS vs Soldiers

Have seen this young soldiers flexing real hard, with their cars parked at the lounge, and I was wondering to my self if Nigerian Army Salary had been increased or they came back from UN peacekeeping

So they sef dey bomb internet , search for clients

So you know no.Majority of the barrack boys are all Into yahoo now.No one dey carry gun again.Go to almost millitary and Poloce Barracks,Na Dem full there now.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by TheoStatesman(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
How sure are we that he is a genuine soldier
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Drizzy5001(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Very soon, them to shift dis one go sambisa forest.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Chris2863(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin grin This one no go get junior jareeh
Uzomacharles:
No worry

Everybody wan trend forgetting the Consequences...

Make him pray say him juniors in office no join flog am
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by KayCee92(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please, I urge those saying he will face sanctions to seize from saying that. Is this not what what we want. For these two rogue organisations to destroy themselves so we can rebuild grin
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Vyiecyie: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
You are lucky your tag is not on you
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Deepthoughts: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:

Watch the video here.

what a stupid soldier,so now the Nigerian Army uniform license to commit crime with out consequences,I don't blame the soldier actually because the mentality of being above the laws of the land n having no regards for other security personnel was n is still been inculcated into the soldiers at the training Depot, soldiers boast about it openly yet citizens are expected to support them!, imagine the national disgrace this statement can cause the army n the nation.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by hekkyboi: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mindclinic:
Abeg make una patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry
patronize u as in how? drawing a picture without face? pls ayam not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by cray91(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
we are all same humans regardles of your uniform or position or status, the only nonsense i see here is him segregating and tagging them as "yahoo soldier"

yahoo is yahoo regardless or those involved in it and we already know all Naija govt leaders, Ministries, Department and Agencies are all yahoo,

even the so called police and sars themselves are yahoo i can boldly say it anywhere

So for this idiot broadcasting nonsense i say to him, as a soldier they shouldn't wait till the harassment get to them but fight for us now as civilians cuz thats the oat sworn by them to protect and serve
saaphiere:

Watch the video here.

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Uzomacharles: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin cheesy
Chris2863:
grin grin This one no go get junior jareeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man / Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.