Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Cheapest Spanish Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheapest Spanish Universities (456 Views)

Spanish Universities / 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Spanish Universities by Cousin9999: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2020
People keep asking, so let's compile a list.

University of Santiago de Compostela
Universitat Rovira i Virgili
Pompeu Fabra University
University of Barcelona
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Universitat Autònoma de Madrid

The public unis, if it isn't obvious, are the cheapest. Note that your tuition is not a flat rate. It's calculated based on a number of details. However, you can generally expect to pay <=20 euros per credit, and 2,000 to 4,000 euros total each year (undergrad, but grad school isn't much more). Some schools are cheaper than that, but again it depends on the program, fees, and etc. You really have to do your own research.

I don't have the info ATM, but I suspect the public schools in the smaller cities and boonies are the cheapest. Those places also have a very affordable cost of living. However, the further you go away from the major cities, the more ignorance you'll find. Definitely research the area, demographics, and foreign student experiences.

Also, if you were wondering:
-the Spanish language is easy
-the food doesn't suck
-they really like to @#$! and generally have fun
-they can actually dance
-the unis have plenty of English programs
-black people ruled them for like centuries, some get mad when you mention it grin
-https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html grin

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Spanish Universities by Price442: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Cousin9999:
People keep asking, so let's compile a list.

University of Santiago de Compostela
Universitat Rovira i Virgili
Pompeu Fabra University
University of Barcelona
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Universitat Autònoma de Madrid

The public unis, if it isn't obvious, are the cheapest. Note that your tuition is not a flat rate. It's calculated based on a number of details. However, you can generally expect to pay <=20 euros per credit, and 2,000 to 4,000 euros total each year (undergrad, but grad school isn't much more). Some schools are cheaper than that, but again it depends on the program, fees, and etc. You really have to do your own research.

I don't have the info ATM, but I suspect the public schools in the smaller cities and boonies are the cheapest. Those places also have a very affordable cost of living. However, the further you go away from the major cities, the more ignorance you'll find. Definitely research the area, demographics, and foreign student experiences.

Also, if you were wondering:
-the Spanish language is easy
-the food doesn't suck
-they really like to @#$! and generally have fun
-they can actually dance
-the unis have plenty of English programs
-black people ruled them for like centuries, some get mad when you mention it grin
-https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html grin
thanks
Re: Cheapest Spanish Universities by Cousin9999: 1:29am On Sep 22, 2020
I should also mention that while most Spaniards arguably don't really care about race, there's a vocal minority (of bums who can't get women). It's not crazy like eastern Europe, but they can cause problems. One of the biggest issues is renting a place. Students and others have this problem. The good news is that the government and NGOs are actively investigating and punishing this sort of thing. And if it happens to you, you can report them. However, this is mostly an issue in the backwaters and small cities.

I also get the sense that most of the ignorance comes from gypsies (who no one likes because they're actual bums). They're easy to avoid because they barely contribute anything to society unless pickpocketing and drug dealing counts.

(1) (Reply)

FG To ASUU: You Can Leave Teaching For Farming, Nigeria Needs More Farmers ‎ / Fatal Motor Accident: Who Is Next In Mouau? / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Admission List, 2020/2021 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.