Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen (10473 Views)

Balogun Voted Man Of The Match In Rangers Win Over Celtic / Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win / Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by robosky02(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen

Super Eagles striker Paul Onuachu has been voted Genk’s Man of the Match after scoring two goals in their 3-1 home win against Mechelen in the Belgian Jupiler on Sunday, Completesports.com reports.

Genk announced Onuachu as the most outstanding player on their verified Twitter handle on Monday.

Onuachu took his goal tally in the league to four in five games after Sunday’s game.

He opened scoring in the 10th minute before adding the third goal in the 68th minute.

He has now scored in consecutive games after getting on the score sheet in the 5-2 defeat at Beerschot last week Monday.

https://www.completesports.com/onuachu-voted-man-of-the-match-in-genks-win-vs-mechelen/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Congrats to the 2.01meter man (6ft7inches tall man)

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by robosky02(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2020
Omo the kind attack Nigeria has hmmmm

Am even afraid the disgrace Brazil will get if they near us

13 Likes

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by kenzysmith: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
this same guy bench oshimen at the nations cup last year genort u no try o

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by paulolee(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
nice one bro...they really help my 35k ticket yesterday b4 dt joker jorginho kill am with the i bin carry and madrid kum finally bury am....dts football shaa

2 Likes

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by paulolee(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
dts football for you....he bench am bk then simply means he was better bk then...jus as how de bruyne was once benched in chelsea bcoz mou felt he wasnt good enough to start till he left frustrated and now showing d real him in city and also incase u dnt kno, a young quaresma and cr7 once came for trials in barca and barca ended up picking quaresma ahead of cr7, but today we kno how far...

15 Likes

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by robosky02(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
paulolee:

dts football for you....he bench am bk then simply means he was better bk then...jus as how se bruyne was once benched in chelsea till he left frustrated and now showing d real him in city..

If they bench you come back stronger
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by Moodson: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sounds great to know
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by Gabe427: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Speaking about bench please when would Iwobi nd ihenacho stop loving bench

I would personally play a player like this from Genk

than a bench player from Everton
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by tim1256(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
So I get hope like this?
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by Lionelbhass(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
If na national team now him go dey play rubbish tongue Igbo amaka
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by COOL10(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
paulolee:

dts football for you....he bench am bk then simply means he was better bk then...jus as how se bruyne was once benched in chelsea till he left frustrated and now showing d real him in city..

The most important thing is having a coach who believes in you. Not one who puts you down all the time

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by vickydevoka(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
If dis guy draw tattoo e no go show. If u doubt me set ur money.20 20 20000
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by ezechi24(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Encounterrr:
IF YOU ARE IN PORTHARCOURT AND YOU HAVE A UNION BANK VISA CARD CURRENT ACCOUNT. (savings can also be accepted but current acct is the best), WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF IT
THIS IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE AND ITS 100% SAFE AND LEGIT WITHOUT ANY SECURITY THREAT, THIS IS WHY I AM POSTING IT PUBLICLY BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID ABOUT.

WHAT WE WANT TO USE THE CARD FOR IS THE AID THE LOADING OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. WHICH THE CARD OWNER WILL BE GIVEN HIS/HER OWN PERCENTAGE OG OVER 1MILLION NAIRA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE IN PORTHARCOURT OR VERY CLOSE OR WILLING TO COME TO PORT HARCOURT. BECAUSE THE TRANSACTION IS GOING TO BE IN THIS SAME PORT HARCOURT.
IF YOU HAVE THIS CARD, KINDLY SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE OR CALL ME VIA.
O81O 8 5 17 7 5 3

what stops you from opening a union bank account....tell them they'll give you a master credit card....with the rate of kidnappings happing in rivers ...

4 Likes

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by WhizdomXX(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congrats to him.Nigerians abroad make us proud Let's not make them ashamed of their NIGERIA.

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN. GOD SAID SO
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by WhizdomXX(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Meanwhile, I noticed only two tribes have been making us proud in recent times. Where are the other tribes representing us abroad? Someone said it's because they're not much in number, but I know a tribe that claims it's owns Nigeria. Afa u guys should make us proud too. Don't be local champions, show the world what you have that can make you control a nation of over 205 million people. Life is not all about quota system u know

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN. GOD SAID SO.

Thank you my Yoruba and Igbo brethren for your efforts in upholding our Country's pride outside.

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by Bakin3(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nigeria amaka!

We construct Bio digester(Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by Sonnobax15(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
g
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by zikcash(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
K
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by Cmanforall: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
In that tournament, it felt as if there's a godfather pushing for him to be played so that he can catch the eyes of top clubs.

Someone once suspected Ifeanyi Ubah that time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by Fedrick100: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mehn
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by costandi(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Encounterrr:
IF YOU ARE IN PORTHARCOURT AND YOU HAVE A UNION BANK VISA CARD CURRENT ACCOUNT. (savings can also be accepted but current acct is the best), WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF IT
THIS IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE AND ITS 100% SAFE AND LEGIT WITHOUT ANY SECURITY THREAT, THIS IS WHY I AM POSTING IT PUBLICLY BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID ABOUT.

WHAT WE WANT TO USE THE CARD FOR IS THE AID THE LOADING OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. WHICH THE CARD OWNER WILL BE GIVEN HIS/HER OWN PERCENTAGE OG OVER 1MILLION NAIRA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE IN PORTHARCOURT OR VERY CLOSE OR WILLING TO COME TO PORT HARCOURT. BECAUSE THE TRANSACTION IS GOING TO BE IN THIS SAME PORT HARCOURT.
O81O 8 5 17 7 5 3
Petty scammer, one of your family members should have such an account. Plus, what would it take you to walk into a bank and create such an account and Card when the potential cash out that huge?

2 Likes

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by RoSeMaRyA(f): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Good one.
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by Bustincole(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nice 1... kip it up
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Encounterrr:

O81O 8 5 17 7 5 3
I have the card but fully aware that u can remove over 100 million with the card .so why do you want to offer me just one million naira?

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by Angelfrost(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
So many quality Nigerian players across Europe itching to represent their nation... Stupid politics will not allow Super Eagles coach pick a quality first team... Smh!!! Lemme wait till October!!! Lemme see the first team they will assemble.
Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by emmanuelbrown26: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2020

Land Mark: The Young Shall Grow Company

Description: The front 2story of 6 flat the each of the flat is 2 bedroom then the one at the back is a story building first floor is 3bedroom of 2flat and down is a room and pallor swlf contain in 4 place in all comprising 12 families

Price: 29m for the two buildings

Re: Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen by stanleyamaziro(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
My gee doing the street proud. Guy pick your call. I really need those boots we talked about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mali Vs Burkina Faso, AFCON Round Of 16 (2 - 1) On 30th January 2024 / Ex-super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Named New Manager Of Enugu Rangers / Keshi Got Carried Away By AFCON Success - Taribo West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.