Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos (28144 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by pcicero(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
I have always believed that this Gani Taofik and Bode George are Tinubu's stooges in Lagos PDP
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by quickly: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
proeast:

The part in bold is a statement borne out of ignorance. What do you mean by Tinubu's Lagos? A man who came from Osun state has no more right to Lagos than any other Nigerian from any state.

I left Lagos back in 2013 because I couldn't stand the Hobbessian lifestyle there and relocated to the East.

We don't suffer fool's gladly here in the East, and that's why we always call out people like Ikpeazu for performing below per, same way we call out Tinubu for not allowing Lagos to breath. The bullion van theif didn't do anything tangible throughout the 8 years he ruled and has since pocketed the Lagos. He is the reason why most parts of Lagos mainland is now rotten because money that should be used in provided amenities is sent to him in bullion vans.

FYI, Lagos has a special status in Nigeria, just like Abuja. So you guys should stop this pathetic attempt at trying to make it look like a Yoruba success story because that's fallacy!

if u adopt a son from 1 years /2 years and the boy adopt your name. become ur son legally .

For example, one hausa lady gave birth to a son, from 6months you adopt the son as an igbo man. the son grow up as chinedu okoro (eg). To u Mr Okoro.

He is 30 years now will u tell him hes nor more an Okoro. when all his life he has been an Okoro. from Pri sch- Univeri he bare the name , speak igbo language. very good boy to u
Come marry born pikin.
he is no more hausa o
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by ashawopikin(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Is it with jimmy agbaje?
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by NGpatriot: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
[s]
tot:

Don't worry, they absolutely do NOT want to be Lagos and they have made that known with THEIR VOTES.

So, let them be and stop crying more than the bereaved. It's not by force.
[/s]

Then why are you crying and shouting all over the place? Take your own advice and stop barking all over the place like bingo.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by 7lives: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ola14:
Na so we dey shout Omituntun for Oyo State... But Oyo is in total mess the man really Bleep up big time.

Don't worry, Saheed Osupa campaigned for Solo Makinde, he has since realized the difference between Demakin and Dewolu.
Lanleyin has crawl back into APC, Ladoja is now hibernating in Benin republic grin grin cheesy.
Oyo STALE people should spend more money on water purifier and water filter because from the look of things, that omi tuntun is about the filthyest water in Yoruba land.
Lesson, ma ta, ma ta, ayo ki ise okiti obo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by tot(f): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Then why are you crying and shouting all over the place? Take your own advice and stop barking all over the place like bingo.

E pain am grin grin
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin PDP needs unity,, then APC will be a story in Nigeria

tell me one meaningful Apc and pdp have done for this country?....i dont vote for party i vote individual.......

If my prefer candidate is in sdp, apga etc i will definitely vote for that person....

Sanwo olu need to buckle up, or else the masses go kick him butt out......as a lagosian sanwo olu is just crawling like a snail.

I know that what happened in kwara and edo will happen in lagos....but i am very certain that it is not in 2023....other political parties should change their strategizes.......
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by davidnazee: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
BornSnner9:
Ok

Lagos no be Edo.. Edo no be Lagos..

I dedicate this FTC to all Edo people on their victory

Come 2023, LAGOS WILL BE EDO!!
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by GeneralPula: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Saintsquare:
I kinda notice one thing tho, PDP won in Edo and no one is mentioning Biafra again grin

Lol

No mind those ones..
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
ashawopikin:
Is it with jimmy agbaje?

jimi aint no politician....sometimes i just wonder why dem dey use am....as u can see now. That fella don go hibernate....na by late 2022 he go wake up to start planning for 2023 election. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by ashawopikin(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sleekfingers:

jimi aint no politician....sometimes i just wonder why dem dey use am....as u can see now. That fella don go hibernate....na by late 2022 he go wake up to start planning for 2023 election. Who does that?
just like ogboru of delta state

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by PrudencyFeats: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
ashawopikin:
Is it with jimmy agbaje?

God forbid! After how many failed attempts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by WhizdomXX(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:
When you're ready to do revolution by voting YPP APGA or ZLP, you can count me in. Revolution with PDP is Retrogression.

Party is just a name, if Evans, the infamous kidnapper contests under APGA, would I vote for him? NO. If Diezani, the famous thief that fled Nigeria contests under YPP, would I vote for her? NO. If Nwaoboshi, the demon senator who stole millions under NDDC, contests under PDP, would I vote for him, NO. If Ganduje, who was confirmed in a video to be collecting bribe and stuffing it in his babanriga, contests under APC, would I vote for him, NO.
This is how Nigerians should be thinking, there are always better options and if you feel they're not good enough, you too can contest. If PDP presents Dangote/Innocent Chukwuma in 2023 and their antecedents seems better than the rest, I would happily vote for them against all odds. Similarly if APC does the same, I also will vote for them. In Nigeria there should be nothing like I'm a PDP/APC supporter because the two of them along with many others are basically the same. They have no ideology and that's why politicians decamp so easily along with their supporters. How hardly do you hear politicians decamping in USA or UK, very rear and even at that you still hear he's a moderate Republican, he's a moderate Democrat. Here what unites them all is :
1.)Their love for money, money owned by the electorates, that is meant to be managed to better their lives.
2.) Their ability to play on the gullibility of the vast majority of Nigerians, both literates and non-literates. Especially in the North of the Country.

Nigerians are getting wiser now. We will reject them one by one whether in APC, PDP, ZLP, APGA or YPP. Anywhere they run to, we will make sure they're disgraced, God helping us. They will never mortgage our future and that of our children Amii

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN. GOD SAID SO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by TinubuGoQuench(f): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
GeneralPula:

Compare the whole yeast that Pdp been ruling for the past years to the Lagos that Apc been ruling, then maybe you’ll know who should librate itself from Zombeism..

They have started crawling out from their hiding places. After Tinubu was disgraced in Edo, they ran away from NL.

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by ghettokid1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Ghettokid1 e possy Sha? Bourdillion no go gree dis o
E over possible....ask onyeoshiomoale grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by 7lives: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
davidnazee:

grin grin grin Really?, that means by 2023, Edo will have become Dubai, or am I missing something?.
Lagosian are way too smart for silly mantra, we can never abandon our jeep for a bicycle.
Radarada.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by mattmogan88: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
AKUKO

SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Perfecttouchade: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
ghettokid1:
E over possible....ask onyeoshiomoale grin grin
but things go happen bro, Bat men no go gree o..I wish things change o..osho don learn lesson

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by ODJ124(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Notatribalist:
Is akwa IBO,Rivers and cross rivers l States going backwards? Free yourself from mental slavering.

Can the level of development in Lagos be compared to theirs.... ?
what is the special thing that they want to do.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by kiddkash(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Is not all about taking over

The big question is whether lagosian are ready to liberate themselves
Are they ready to put an end to zombeism
I honestly doubt it.

especially Simplyleo, the guy can masturbate on anything against uplifting and PDP
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by ghettokid1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
but things go happen bro, Bat men no go gree o..I wish things change o..osho don learn lesson
ok oo....you wey dey ground go know better than me wey no dey ground sha

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by FEGNO: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Una need to grow balls first.
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Notatribalist(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
ODJ124:

Can the level of development in Lagos be compared to theirs.... ?
what is the special thing that they want to do.
Can Lagos igr be compared also to the states I mentioned? I don't know why you guys have this slave mentality.. What's wrong if Lagos become the Dubai of Nigeria?But you guys are OK with what you have..nawaoh
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by NGpatriot: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
[s]
tot:

E pain am ;
[/s]

Poor ipob, I see nothing but pain written all over your face.

Suffer in peace and stop crying..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by tot(f): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Poor ipob, I see nothing but pain written all over your face.

Suffer in peace and stop crying..

grin grin
[/s]
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by FEGNO: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Odogwu no be guy name. Just man up first and fortune always favours the brave. But all nah by the special grace of God
Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by sapporo: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
proeast:
You guys have been sleeping too much in Lagos, and that's why someone could come all the way from a decayed village in Osun state called Iragbiji to pocket a whole state with close to 20 million people.

Put your acts together and send that rotten teeth godfather packing from Lagos State. He has stolen enough already!

That rotten teeth man gave lagos the landmark it has today, he re write or should i say re wrote lagos blueprint which makes lagos the pacesetter while other follow.
its easy to say lagos was once the capital and money is printed him lagos buh trust me lagos as the most pro active, organised & structured government in nigeria. Lagos can't sail on it own without good policies & implementation.
It was that same rotten old that liberalized nigerians from a one party system. we owe him nothing, not to talk of an insult.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by captain247: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please Delta state needs liberation also the state is deteriorating and needs salvaging irrespective of it's a PDP state. The state needs a better leader at the helm of affairs.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by YorubaRitualist: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Lagos is a yorubaland. And it's the pride of the west. You can choose to defend Abia too - since it's the pride of you guys up there.
Pga shut up!! Go back to your under developed village in osun state and stop disturbing lagosians..lagos is a nigerian state,a formal nigerian capital were trillions of naira have been spent on it in detriment of other states in this country..you have no right to say who stays or goes in Lagos. Even tinubu left his state and came to lagos.he should go back to and develop osun state.there are millions of yorubas in lagos who are migrants, they should go back to their states and develop it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by poshflames1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
jrusky:

Bro let me say it to clearly if the whole Nigeria vote apc I will not infact make I die instead to tell I'm unrepentant apc hater.

Mere seen Buhari, Oshio, Hell Rufall and Amaechi face dey do me like to use sledge hammer on someone head I swear.

Pls stay your lane.

Apc my foot!!!
na atiku, Jonathan ,saraki face you like grin,bro all this people are the same

1 Like

Re: PDP Says The Party Replicate Edo Election Victory In Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
davidnazee:

grin Ok boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili / APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.