Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:39 PM

Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES (62650 Views)

VAT: Wike Started A Revolution, Restructuring Has Begun — Adegboruwa / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by chinolization: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
We are still in PORT HARCOURT city on tour of Gov Wike projects.

Here's the Rumuola FLYOVER that governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike started its construction barely 3-weeks ago.

Contractors are seen working 24/7 to deliver a quality project that Julius Berger is known for.

Gov Wike knows how to deliver on quality infrastructures.

20 Likes

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by IkwerrePikin: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Beautiful, we are proud of our Governor.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by SmartProf(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Very impressive. He is known to deliver projects as Mr. Project...infact he just delivered one at Edo that APC is yet to recover from.

435 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Ugaboy: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hope they wont abandon it

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by chinolization: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
chinolization:
We are still in PORT HARCOURT city on tour of Gov Wike project.

Here's the Rumuola FLYOVER governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike started its construction barely 3-weeks ago.

Contractors are seen working 24/7 to deliver a quality project that Julius Berger is known for.

Gov Wike knows how to play politics and also knows how to deliver on infrastructures.

Lalasticlala

Under rain, Julius Berger is working to deliver. Gov Wike doesn't use rain as excuses

63 Likes

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by ODJ124(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wike performed above average in terms of Road infrastructure...
But didn't really do well in other areas with respect to the resources available and in comparison to Amaechi's tenure..

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by chinolization: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ugaboy:
Hope they wont abandon it

Gov Wike had paid 100% to Julius Berger, he warned them about delay, so that's why they are working night and day, and under the rain.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by DonBenny77(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Job creation and youth empowerment .......zero!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by chinolization: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
DonBenny77:
Job creation and youth empowerment .......zero!

There's mass empowerment programs going on in Rivers state. Again Rivers state is a massive construction site right, so Rivers people are engaged in different construction site across the state.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by DonBenny77(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
chinolization:

There's mass empowerment programs going on in Rivers state. Again Rivers state is a massive construction site right, so Rivers people are engaged in different construction site across the state.
"Ogbuaja" jobs that are still hoarded is what you are talking about next you will mention pleasure park and flower planters.

Abeg chill and let me express my opinion. Wike is doing well but like I said job creation and youth empowerment he scores zero don't be a Zombie here.
No be only mass empowerment you mean covid 19 task force that they paid peanuts or the graduates that have been reduced to touts in the name of task force.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by chinolization: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
DonBenny77:

"Ogbuaja" jobs that are still hoarded is what you are talking about next you will mention pleasure park and flower planters.

Abeg chill and let me express my opinion. Wike is doing well but like I said job creation and youth empowerment he scores zero don't be a Zombie here.

Any genuine job that brings income is a good one. Don't despise anything no matter how little, it can go a long way in putting food on the table.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by DonBenny77(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
chinolization:

Anything genuine job that brings income is a good one. Don't despise anything no matter how little, it can go a long way in putting food on the table.
Just like being Wike's advocate pays you well.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Johnnyessence(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
wine the Mr projects is doing the needful in rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by jude79(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Just three weeks, that's too fast.
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by LadySarah: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
He should remember other lgas. Oyigbo and Etche is in comatose condition.
Not one road is accessible.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by balitaaluminium(f): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
For your Aluminium for house roofing, kindly contact me on my signature
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Coldie(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
LadySarah:

Oyigbo in particular. Oyigbo is the third highest populated lga after pH, and obio akpor

7 Likes

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by willybaby(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
It shocks me when I see Nigerians celebrate Wike Sha we love celebrating mediocrity.. wike the lion, the defender the this and that.. Apart from fly overs and roads in portharcourt and obio akpor what else has wike done, no promotion for workers since he entered office, no payment of pension and gratuity, I won't even talk about minimum wage his still not agreed to pay, now let's focus on the youth what has he done for us, instead under him rivers state became insecure, with people declared wanted daily. Wike ain't woke if not he would have dusted Amaechi but sadly he ain't impacted the state positively a quarter compared to Amaechi

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by chinolization: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
willybaby:
It shocks me when I see Nigerians celebrate Wike Sha we love celebrating mediocrity.. wike the lion, the defender the this and that.. Apart from fly overs and roads in portharcourt and obio akpor what else has wike done, no promotion for workers since he entered office, no payment of pension and gratuity, I won't even talk about minimum wage his still not agreed to pay, now let's focus on the youth what has he done for us, instead under him rivers state became insecure, with people declared wanted daily. Wike ain't woke if not he would have dusted Amaechi but sadly he ain't impacted the state positively a quarter compared to Amaechi

Gov Wike has done so well in massive infrastructural developments. The entire state is a construction site, that's a big employment industry for the youths of the state. There was a time people were walking in PORT HARCOURT with their hands raised up, that was during the last administration, but it's now history. Wike has transformed Rivers state.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by NGpatriot: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
chinolization:

Gov Wike has done so well in massive infrastructural developments. The entire state is a construction site, that's a big employment industry for the youths of the state. There was a time people were walking in PORT HARCOURT with their hands raised up, that was during the last administration, but it's now history. Wike has transformed Rivers state.

And if I ask you to list at list 5 massive projects you are blabbing about, you go begin dance around.

South South States lead in Nigerian unemployment

Nigeria’s unemployment figures were released by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) on Friday. The NBS also released the most affected regions in Nigeria, as unemployment climbed to 27.1%.

According to the report, the South-South geopolitical zone is the most affected region with 37.0% unemployment rate, followed by the South East with 29.1%,

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/business/South-South-States-lead-in-Nigerian-unemployment-Report-369733

And if I ask you to list at list 5 massive projects you are blabbing about, you go begin dance around.

Rivers has the 2nd largest unemployment rate after Akwa Ibom

Rivers has the 2nd largest debt in Nigeria after Lagos

The largest unemployment states and region in Nigeria are all in the SS/SE, all mostly PDP badly governed states.

Get your facts right.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Coldie(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
chinolization:

Construction site like Julius Berger that only employ youths as security men u mean?

18 Likes

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Goldp5988(f): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
He should do something about east west road, rumodara close to deeper life church.

7 Likes

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by chinolization: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ekoile stop spitting your dirty saliva everywhere. Watch this video. Recently completed and youths were employed massively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgGeS8tDd1c

Forget the useless Nigerian data. Everyone knows that after Lagos, it is PORT HARCOURT when it comes to employment opportunities.

NGpatriot:

Rivers has the 2nd largest unemployment rate after Akwa Ibom

Rivers has the 2nd largest debt in Nigeria after Lagos

The largest unemployment states and region in Nigeria are all in the SS/SE, all mostly PDP badly governed states.

Get your facts right.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by chinolization: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Goldp5988:
He should do something about east west road, rumodara close to deeper life church.

Eastwest road is a federal road. See the state road done by Wike. ELELENWO road PORT HARCOURT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lzoh4o1yO8

1 Like

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Passionate888: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
I ready vote this man 10 times over, Julius Berger, while Delta State governor never still complete they Alihami road since last year, the road is now abandoned... Enter okada to go Otobaye na headache go kill you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Passionate888: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
LadySarah:

that one na federal roads, buhari say make state government no do federal roads again
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by JohnGainsville(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
This project was started few weeks ago and see the progress while in Abia it is taking the state government years to complete the flyover in Aba.
SMH

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2020
chinolization:

Joke of the year. Carrying Julius Berger to site is mass empowerment. grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by MrImole: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Governor fantastic
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by Amspecial: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin
Re: Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES by PureGoldh(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Men at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day / How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.