Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (53234 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Slips Navy Patrol Vessels Into Water / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Timekeeper:
So baba can still smile cheesy

There must be an end to all godfatherism in Nigeria politics..

Let competent people rule, stop forcing ur choice on us..

This applies to all politicians in Nigeria from West, East North and South

You've forgotten that the death of one godfather is the birth of another godfather.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Inkling:
Happy birthday to you ma.
Behind every successful man there is a woman.
She's even looking younger than her age.
For a woman to become a senator in Nigeria no be moimoi.
Aswear .... Anambra too ...get two female senators
the Amazon's of the east
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Access03:
Crying more than the bereaved. Does Tinubu ask for your goodwill or sympathy? Ipako o'gbo su'uti, ori e'legan lo buru.

The difference between you and I is that I don't depend on the crumbs from Asiwaju's table. I therefore, can afford to tell him the truth unlike some of you political urchins who will continue to urge him on even in the face of apparent danger ! It does not matter whether or not he listens to people like me.

Was it not the same sound beat you rolled out for MKO Abiola...ma jolo mo n wo eyin e,omo Abiola,ma jolo mo n wo eyin e...? Today, the man is laying stone dead in his grave ! No thanks to hypocrites like you. As a Yoruba man, I have every reason to warn Tinubu to watch his steps around people like Buhari who is an irredeemable fulani hegemonic faithful.

You're the one crying more than the bereaved here now obviously, as Tinubu is never known to shy away from or frowns at criticism.

Stop being led by your stomach !

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Access03(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

The difference between you and I is that I don't depend on the crumbs from Asiwaju's table. I therefore, can afford to tell him the truth unlike some of you political urchins who will continue to urge on even the face of apparent danger ! It does not matter whether or not he listens to people like me.

Was it not the same sound beat you rolled out for MKO Abiola...ma jolo mo n wo eyin e,omo Abiola,ma jolo mo n wo eyin e...? Today, the man is laying stone dead in his grave ! No thanks to hypocrites like you. As a Yoruba man, I have every reason to warn Tinubu to watch his steps around people like Buhari who is an irredeemable fulani hegemonic faithful.

You're the one crying more than the bereaved here now obviously, as Tinubu is never known to shy away from or frowns at criticism.

Stop being led by your stomach !

You still making no point. The man you're warning has never declared his intentions towards 2023. Mind readers!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin grin grin

Lagos landlady

Lagos no be Edo
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
eltkins:

Only God knows wen som people go get ordinary common sense, most of the people complaining about Tinibu & Lagos are not even Lagosians, Irrespective of his lapses, deficiencies or mistakes this man is still far better than some of past & present Governor's of some states in Nigeria.
Edo no Lagos, Edo no be Lagos is all they know, go to there state wey no be Lagos, then ud be shocked how backward, under developed & primitive they are, nonesence.

Abọ́bakú is talking. You think that I am one of those Biafran wey you fit enter?

Ọmọ Yorùbá gidi ni mi, mi ò kìí ṣe Abọ́bakú
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
star2008:
You are right my brother but I wish to disown them very soon.

Abeg do, because Lagosians think anticlockwise
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
star2008:
You are right my brother but I wish to disown them very soon.

Abeg do, because Lagosians think anticlockwise.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
HBD Ma, I wish you long life and good health. Amen!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Timekeeper:
So baba can still smile cheesy

There must be an end to all godfatherism in Nigeria politics..

Let competent people rule, stop forcing ur choice on us..

This applies to all politicians in Nigeria from West, East North and South

Give me a list of the competent people......oya please I beg you!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by lanrywest: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lets hope and see how their tomorrow will be
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
The way this man will transfer his aggression to the poor people of Lagos State, it's only God that can quantify.

Think Anambra!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by STARGREEN(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Happy Birthday Ma.
Many more beautiful years.

May Almighty God in His Infinite Mercies Keep You Higher and Stronger with Good Health.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
hope this man still dey bleep him wife Sha lol yeye godfather
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by omoharry(f): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
At sixty, she looks good .
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by thatigboman: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
i so like this woman. Happy birthday madam
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by gwama: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
The anniversary cake is ugly. cool
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by earnit3: 1:05am On Sep 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by zudozz: 1:11am On Sep 22, 2020
if u make money..ur wife must love,
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Collins9156(m): 4:34am On Sep 22, 2020
And the other one is 65 years old ,(The grandfather)
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by opribo(m): 4:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Now that Edolites have shown that there is nobody bigger than the might of the people.

Lagos can now follow that same pattern to say NEVER AGAIN shall a puppet in Tinubu's hand be made to rule over us. We want one from us who listens to us and do our bidings.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2020
happy birthday
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Sangre: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

That not true. Its easy for women, nobody is opposing them because of gender.
Lagos deputy governor position has always been giving to a female Lagos native. Until now we have both governor and deputy male from Ogun state.
Behind a successful man is his MOTHER
Shell do the unbearable sacrifice for her son.
Naija ladies want things on platter of gold
very true ."In the beginning If there were no girls and feminists(women), adam would have remained a god". That goes out to weak minded men who feel it is justice to have a wife by your side or behind your deeds. You can have friends and brothers who bring out your very best. It musn't be a woman. When asked why must a woman lead them? they say let's give the women a chance because she is just a woman. That reasoning is a sure sign of impotence! The women cash in on that weakness and drag the rest of the men on the floor when given a little opportunity. That's how women have always survived.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Sangre: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Sangre:
Women in general look for bright stars to stand by or behind to share in their glory, most atimes they endure all(because they are focused on the brightness)then at your blossom they take all the reward, but men build bright stars even when there is no hope(brightness). They stand by you, behind you and let your success be their reward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise / President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland / Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.