Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,666 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops (14877 Views)

65m Nigerians Spend $15 Daily On Betting’ — FG Proposes Gaming Industry Tax / Urgent: Bet9ja Betting Shops For Sale At Affordable Prices / How Lucrative Is The Betting Shops Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by SATANNIST: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I concur
So that real niggarrrz in Kaduna can return to betting...
Life itself is a risk and gambling

For every day we wake up we are face with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among....
A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, punters, stakers, risk takers and high rollers
for your own good and safety, no drop your email or meet random people on nairaland o. i see you screaming about meetin pipu upandan. as a real niggar you should have safety and security sense
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by nograv: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I concur

For every day we wake up we are face with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among....
A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, punters, stakers, risk takers and high rollers

N word this, N word that.. Dickhead..
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by bestofibkpumpn(f): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I concur

Gbayi
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by LOVEGINO(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I concur

one capsule of AZ for u.
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by Slimtuns(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Quit betting before it ruins you totally brethren, don't wait till it renders you completely useless! Normally, I don't advise hardcore bettors cos no amount of advice would make them change their minds but for for prospective bettors, it looks sweet seeing people talk about how they win hundreds of thousands and all but trust me, the pain associated with those winnings is so excruciating and very imminent! You don't wanna get involved, betting is never a way to get you out of poverty if that's your motive because you'll keep enriching the already made bookmakers with what you think is "peanuts" money. A word they say is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by Miracle1991: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
El rufai pls give them complete ban. My state is not a den of thieves. Just like Jesus says" my father's house is not a den of thieves"
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by uthlaw: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I concur

you are bless my nigga
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by chibwike(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
kpakpankolo:
great idea meanwhile which side are from i'm asking because of the way you spelled Chikwike instead of Chibuike
Anambra
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by Theboy21: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I concur

My Nigga your post dey give me joy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by earnit3: 1:06am On Sep 22, 2020
Joblessness
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2020
PureGoldh:

Yes...

That is a goldmine boy! I am interested in knowing this thing, can I do it from phone without visiting betting shops? Fill me in please, thanks
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by PureGoldh(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

That is a goldmine boy! I am interested in knowing this thing, can I do it from phone without visiting betting shops? Fill me in please, thanks

You can but I will not advise you to start it.....what goes well for Mr. A might not go well for Mr B.

Best wishes
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2020
PureGoldh:

You can but I will not advise you to start it.....what goes well for Mr. A might not go well for Mr B.

Best wishes
Thanks..
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by kpakpankolo: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2020
chibwike:
Anambra
i'm from Anambra too and my name is also Chibuike that is why i asked
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by Mindclinic: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by excibel005: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ok ooo
Re: Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops by betfair(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Do you own a betshop?

Do You Earn peanut on per ticket commission?

Do You Want To Own Mega Shops?

VFL9JA[ in partnership with globalbet is offering you franchise deal to sell Virtual bet in your shop.

We Grant interest free Loan to our partners for Expansion

Contact our business development manager for more enquiries at...09054122455

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$500M Shopping Mall To Be Built In Owerri / The Difference Between Marketing And Advertising / How Can I Set Up Poly Bag Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.