Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies (33823 Views)

Why Don't Men Talk About This With Their Wives? / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by Telsidelake: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fejimummy:

he was selfish because any child that comes out from that sexual intercourse would have all the inheritance of the brother and that was what he wanted to avoid because he was the next in line after his brother .

I love this. Most Christians use that bible passage as an argument against contraceptive. But God was angry he spilled his seed because he was selfish and trying to use sense to disobey an order and avoid his duty.
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wow interesting.

I never knew Nigerian men do this. Anyways it boils down to mentality especially as they are based abroad.

Vasectomy is better than having a woman remove her be womb as a birth control measure..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by Hullabaloon: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bifrost:

Lmao... then it'll mean you've always been sterile. So the vasectomy won't be out of place. grin

This response can only come from a critical thinker. You are brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by HRMK: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2020
done with children and get urself permanently handicapped?only a fool does that!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by ABOVEDELAW: 4:46am On Sep 24, 2020
THE OP DID NOT EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN DETAILS, YOU CAN REVERSE IT AT ANY TIME BEFORE TWENTY YEARS, AFTER TWENTY YEARS IT IS IRREVERSIBLE.
MrTAnonymous:
Oh boy! This men are strong oo. shocked
I can't do that. What if the case arise in the future and I need to have more kids? What if my wife divorces me and I remarry and I need a kid with my woman? What if my kids die and I have no option than to procreate? What will I do? undecided So I can't do it, thank you, Next!!!

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by Klass99(f): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by zomoears(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
okeyben10:
angry
Imagine having a vasectomy after 4 kids.

Ten years later you discover non of d kids are yours cheesy

Lol.
When it comes to birth control, i hate anything permanent. I hate vasectomy same way i hate hysterectomy.

Leave d balls and the womb where God put am

@mariangeles, you must b a strong catholic. Those your views are really strong.

It was also God's plan for man to have dominion over animals and fish of the sea. But if a lion were to run loose in d city, na we go still run. The intended natural order of things has already been altered

Simple solution. You choose the reversible procedure. Years later you can reconnect your pipes and resume pumping out oil and gas at will.

Personally, after 11 years in marriage, I have tried condoms, contraceptive pills, pull out, and even implanon. All have their inconveniences, and the implanon really gave my wife hot flushes and terrible mood swings..

I am ready for vasectomy and I am doing it in November this year. I need my sex life back o, and vasectomy is one sure way of having raw sex with the wife without fears.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by Jarryking: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
YourCoffin:
Good luck to those who want to mutilate their Gbola. I cherish mine the way it is. Besides, a new study has also revealed that vasectomy increases the risk of prostate cancer in men.

Since black men are more prone to prostate cancer than other races, I don't think any black man should be considering vasectomy. The white men that always find ways to kill themselves can have it.

Oga stop spreading unconfirmed news. Because you won't consent to doing it should not make you start spreading false news.

Do your research ask urologist confirm from medical experts you'll get legit info on vasectomy.

I'm doing it nothing is stopping me from doing it, I'm saving my wife from the stress and wahala resulting from the effect of family planning. Shikenan!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by magkhan(f): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

They should learn to practice abstinence or other form of intimacy within the ovulation period.
They won't die from not having sex within that period of time.

You just suggested another form of family planning/reduction in the rate of procreation which according to you is a sin...so abstaining for the purpose of preventing pregnancy is also a sin per your reasoning �‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by GboyegaD(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
okeyben10:
angry
Imagine having a vasectomy after 4 kids.

Ten years later you discover non of d kids are yours cheesy

Lol.
When it comes to birth control, i hate anything permanent. I hate vasectomy same way i hate hysterectomy.

Leave d balls and the womb where God put am

@mariangeles, you must b a strong catholic. Those your views are really strong.

It was also God's plan for man to have dominion over animals and fish of the sea. But if a lion were to run loose in d city, na we go still run. The intended natural order of things has already been altered

If the kids were never yours your vasectomy makes less difference in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by GboyegaD(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
kiddkash:

I'd love to have vasectomy after having 2-3 kids

its about family planning. giving birth to the amount of kids I can cater for, love and train

Many do not understand the love part. They think it is just about having offsprings who carries your name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by GboyegaD(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Originalsly:

People pasting articles that are so irrelevant to Africa period..... and the mods allowing it.

Yet we compare ourselves with the West and intend growing and developing like they have become. I don't foresee a better Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by GboyegaD(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
themaestro08:

GDP per capita and vasectomy are totally unrelated . There are more reasonable and logical forms of contraception for men out there, if so why go this extreme? angry. What if along the line you lost your family and you wanna start afresh?

The last thing any reasonable guy should go for is going through the knife all in the name of contraception angry

Why are you so irked by another man's decision?
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by okeyben10: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
GboyegaD:

If the kids were never yours your vasectomy makes less difference in my opinion.

Well, said that wt d belief that you no more in a position to make new kids.

But then i hear d procedure is not irreversible
Re: Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies by GboyegaD(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
okeyben10:

Well, said that wt d belief that you no more in a position to make new kids.

But then i hear d procedure is not irreversible

I think the longer it stays the more irreversible it gets. I suggest one does it based on one's conviction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion / Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes By Kids (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.