Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? (1672 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! / Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by squash47(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Check it out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
very correct....

so insightful..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sure, it's

4 Likes

Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
As it goes in a cycle, after hard times comes great men again...et voila!

6 Likes

Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by Vyzz: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
It goes around like a hula hoop...

Just wondering what stage Nigeria is in now
Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by Bluezy13(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
As it goes in a cycle, after hard times comes great men again...et voila!

Logically, There are no strong, weak and good men.
The same men, different circumstances.
In order words, men do not change, circumstances change men.

A man will be strong in hard times, he will become weak in good times and the same weak man will become strong in hard times.
Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bluezy13:

Logically, There are no strong, weak and good men.
The same men, different circumstances.
In order words, men do not change, circumstances change men.

A man will be strong in hard times, he will become weak in good times and the same weak man will become strong in hard times.

I beg to differ.... There are strong men out there who are lifting the weak ones, and vice versa. A strong man will always be a strong man, same goes for weak men. If you believe that weak men become strong during hard times then I fully disagree.

I Believe that during good times, strong men relax since they have no more work to do, thus leaving weak men in charge....aka the reason things go bad again.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by Bluezy13(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I beg to differ.... There are strong men out there who are lifting the weak ones, and vice versa. A strong man will always be a strong man, same goes for weak men. If you believe that weak men become strong during hard times then I fully disagree.

I Believe that during good times, strong men relax since they have no more work to do, thus leaving weak men in charge....aka the reason things go bad again.

Necessity is the mother of invention, says a wise man.

A weak man, when pushed to the wall of hardship, will try to fight back hardship thereby becoming strong.
A strong man, when there is nothing to show strength on, with everything at his disposal, will become weak because he will not see any need to worry or strive to survive...and in this case, weakness and strength is circumstancial

Anyways, we are erroneous not to define weak, strong, good and hard in this context because these terms are subjectively individualistic. Hence, I wish not to debunk your opinion.
So, everybody is right in everybody's perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bluezy13:

Necessity is the mother of invention, says a wise man.

A weak man, when pushed to the wall of hardship, will [s]try to fight back hardship thereby becoming strong[/s] run with his tail between his legs.

A strong man, when there is nothing to show strength on, with everything at his disposal, will [s]become weak because he will not see any need to worry or strive to survive...and in this case, weakness is subjective[/s] rest while never losing his power/determination/strength..

FIXED

You are talking of strong and weak men as if it is somethings you can gain or lose like the flu....lol
Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by Bluezy13(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

You are talking of strong and weak men as if it is somethings you can gain or lose like the flu....lol

I guess you were not taught that crossing a write-up is disrespectful.

I, however apologize for mistaking you for a reasonable fellow.
Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bluezy13:
I guess you were not taught that crossing a write-up is disrespectful.

I, however apologize for mistaking you for a reasonable fellow.

My apologies, where I come from this is called CORRECTING someone...
Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by Cholls(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
my brothers what is going on here?
Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by Bluezy13(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

My apologies, where I come from this is called CORRECTING someone...

Then you are poorly groomed.
Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by blackgold2018(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Such Unreasonable comment. Believe me you know nothing.
Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bluezy13:
Then you are poorly groomed.

Poorl groomed for correcting someone?!?!
Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by Bluezy13(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Poorl groomed for correcting someone?!?!

"poorl' is a typical blunder in the context in which you used it.
It is correctly spelt "poorly"

That, my friend, is how to correct someone when there is actually an error.
Like I said; you are ill-mannered.
Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by Bluezy13(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
blackgold2018:
Such Unreasonable comment. Believe me you know nothing.

Absolutely nothing.
Unfortunately, he doesn't know that he knows nothing.
Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bluezy13:

"poorl' is a typical blunder in the context in which you used it.
It is correctly spelt "poorly"

That, my friend, is how to correct someone when there is actually an error.
Like I said; you are ill-mannered.

So what you are saying is that it's ok for "you" to correct MY typos, but not for me to correct yours?!
Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by Bluezy13(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

So what you are saying is that it's ok for "you" to correct MY typos, but not for me to correct yours?!

It would have been okay if there was any "typo" for you to correct.

And it seems you skipped "punctuation marks" classes because you do use exclamation mark and interrogation mark unscrupulously.

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture Saying The Right Thing? by Liposure: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Everyman has a weakness. Ordinary clash of egoes of two leaders can plunge nations into civil wars

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Machine? Even After 6 Rounds You Are Not Satisfied - Married Man Says / Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? / Why I Slept With My Cousin For One Year – Man Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.