Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth (38257 Views)

Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization / Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 / Osinbajo Welcomes Microsoft's Offer To support Nigeria's ESP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by CalabarPikin: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
K
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by BizBayo: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations!
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by wellmax(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
God bless the VP
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Pr0Graphics(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
cool
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by wellmax(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Whao, I can imagine the feeling.
Congratulations
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by CalabarPikin: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations

The only Nigerian politician I love after Wike
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by nsilordgmail(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations to them. Me sef I'm expecting my first child. I hope he/she brings me joy and happiness
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Kelvin5214: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Oluwadamilola one persons name. Nawao
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by janedonez(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Waoo. Congratulations
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by ricson11(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Na wetin concern me abeg madam give me two cup of garri make I go make eba jare
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by joelag: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations starboy, he should name the baby Edos grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Honchoslim16(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
gο∂∂αми мєни!

ϲοиgяατѕ!

ρєяιο∂!
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Kemimarch16(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations the next president

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by dxdiag(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations to the Osibanjos
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Seebrian(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
congratulations sir
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by crackhouse(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
Una tenure go soon finish.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by solmus: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
God bless the kid, congratulations to Vice President Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by osazsky(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
After all that happened to Lagos yopob slaves yesterday them still they born for ako..na wah wonders shall never end waitin nosa nor go see for gate
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by tot(f): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congrats to the family.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by osazsky(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
joelag:
Congratulations starboy, he should name the baby Edos grin grin grin
as a reminder of pain to yopob slaves or wat..na so them go they call the boy name anyhow...edo come here..who told u to play with that tinubu pic..and u even tore it dont u know d man on that portrait is ur father's father..u dey craze u want me to flog u..edo be like...mummy calm down na pls u need to really calm down

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by jefff455: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congrats may the child grow in wisdom and stature and with favor with God and man Congratulations to the Osibanjos

Pls Nairalanders don't because of political indifferences curse or insult the innocent child God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by balitaaluminium(f): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
The wish of every parent. We shall all live to see our great grand children.

Do contact me for your Aluminium for your house Roofing. At Balita Aluminium, we decided with quality Only. For more information, dm to my WhatsApp.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Drizzy5001(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Worst vice president... Congrats sha.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by osazsky(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ever since obaseki won tinubu nairaland life has not remain the same it keeps showing error 502 ..or the thing naked seun too I nor understand
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by obowunmi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Isn't his name AbdulAzeez Shagaya ?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by aspirebig: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
These guys don't even know what people out there are going through.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Burgerlomo: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations sir cool
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Mhizfateemah(f): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
-If u are currently not satisfied with your current income
--If u are hungry enough to be financially free
--If u would like to work from home and be earning a weekly income.
--If you have friends who would like to make some money.
--If you are interested in making your phone work for you.
--If you are tired of talking without earning
--If you lost so much in some investment before and ready to find things right
--If you are look for genuine business
Then longrich is definitely for you.
Longrich is over countries like Ghana,South Africa,Malaysia,Ireland,Nigeria,Spain Japan,Australia and others to numerous to mention.
Longrich is a global business and isn't limited to a particular continent.
WHAT WILL U GAIN FROM LONGRICH??
*cars,house,international trip,scholarship and degree
*more money
*Impacting lives
*more holiday
"Debt free
*more time with love one
*gift for love one
*owing your own live
*No boss,No deliveries
If this is something that interest you then please don't hesitate contact me and let get you started....
LONGRICH better life,better future.
Contact me or WhatsApp 08022537396 to come onboard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor / Governors Ranked According To Number Of Votes Gotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.