Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth (38256 Views)

Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization / Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 / Osinbajo Welcomes Microsoft's Offer To support Nigeria's ESP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Openbusiness: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
This Dami lady na d real fine girl, far more 1000 times beautiful than Kiki. Congratulations, may God bless your baby.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Openbusiness: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
shocked This Dami lady na d real fine girl, far more 1000 times beautiful than Kiki. Congratulations, may God bless your baby.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by ruffDiamond: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
stupid VP that's just there doing absolutely NOTHING about ordinary Nigerian situation! !for all his so called professorship, this man worse pass sambo dasuki typical afonjatiti yorubanza man !no ball!no gut ! Nada!this one can't even confront buhari on anything, na to dey do 'fem',fem' every time just to keep his houseboy job .f*cking Sissy.I like men with ball!respect to okadigbo and Ayorchia Ayu..if you know you know.

VP my ASs
*spits ,slams Door in his Face) I'm arrahia abeg
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
So wetin concern us for this HARDSHIP
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Lamasta(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
More grace to the family....

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Divinenwa: 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Area4Area:
Stop the lies or do you want those ailments to be your portion?
A Curse is already on him.4 imper sonatin someone.this d real needy guy https://www.nairaland.com/5844416/passionate-plead-please-save-me#93365678
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Teejay13(m): 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations to them both. Pray for more of such news to come for the duo.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Bakin3(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2020
Congratulations 2nd family.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Earnonline2: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by StandardAssur: 5:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Big congratulations to both families. Baby, we welcome you.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by olisaEze(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2020
Congratulations sir.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Ayobami7(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2020
congrats
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by samwillyco1(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2020
visijo:
Being a Man is so cool, you refuse to give your relatives money, they blame your wife. You commit adultery, they blame the lady you slept with.

You see your life, what are you even talking about
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by samwillyco1(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Congratulations Sir, I wish the BABY well.

Please help me with a JOB
07036687832 is my Number
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Ogbeni111(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2020
Isnt bakare a Muslim?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Greatzeus(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2020
If osinbanjo was a northerner he would be welcoming his great grandchildren by now.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by abidem4real: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2020
TMSMedia:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife, Dolapo, are now grandparents as their daughter, Oluwadamilola and her husband, Oluseun Bakare, have welcomed their first child, a baby boy.

IgbereTV reports that Oluwadamilola and Oluseun welcomed their baby boy today September 21.

Yemi Osinbajo announced the news on Twitter. He wrote:

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1308062543710167040?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1365442/vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-wife-welcome-first-granchild/
Congratulations
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by Slimsly100(f): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Any single daughter of this man?

Maybe Kiki
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth by God200(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ok oo,is that goodnews for Nigeria or for their family..what about d soldiers fighting for d nation everyday n nvr witness their wives giving birth rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.