Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) (5353 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Don't get me wrong, simps are really nice people. Like really, really nice.

But before I go ahead with my list, who is a simp? Simply put, a simp is a man who loves a woman(he finds attractive) more than he loves himself...

Now that's a good man to have, I must admit. Someone who is willing to lay down his life for you. Someone who is willing to fight on the internet for you. Someone who is willing to give you all his life savings just to prove his undying love for you. Someone who is willing to pay to have a chitchat with you. A Male Feminist who is willing to take down the so called "Alpha Males" just to impress you; Someone who says "you're right" to every bullshit you tell him. Someone who may not believe in God, but believes you are a goddess who can do no wrong. Someone who is ready to materialize himself whenever you call, and who's always there for you, like a guardian Angel, even in your dreams.

Such a man, in all honesty, may appear ideal, especially on paper or in theory.

But do you know things may backfire? Here are the 10 reasons why you shouldn't date or marry a simp...

1. He doesn't know what he's doing as he's being controlled by chronic infatuation. That is why he does everything necessary to please you or more rightly put, convince you, through simping, that you should have mercy on him and fūck him. But bear in mind that after couple of sex, things may not remain the same again.

2. He has low self esteem. Being the coward that he is, what other ways to approach such a "goddess" if not through "niceness"?

3. He isn't nice to other women he doesn't find attractive.

4. He's Idolatrous. This man is not faithful. He will dump you for another goddess once he's had enough of you. Remember all those sweet worship songs he sang to you? Those words? He'll sing and say exact same words to his new goddess.

5. He'll do whatever his new goddess asks him to do. This is horrifying if you are married. Remember when you both started, he did EVERYTHING you commanded him, yeah? The same thing will play out. Your prince charming, taking instructions from his new goddess, may abuse you or even dump you to marry her. Don't forget simps do everything to please their goddesses.

6. He'll send money meant for the upkeep of the family, including the children's school fees, to his new goddess for her upkeep. And don't expect it to end anytime soon. At least, not until he has eaten this new goddess' cake to his satisfaction. Lol..

7. He may liquidate his assets, including properties, to raise funds. You know these things are like gambling. Simps are so addicted to doing the biddings of their goddesses so much so that someone who is too religious would suspect he's been charmed. But trust me when I say there's no jazz involved. He's just being a simp.

8. He's irresponsible. This one is obvious.

9. His support for you declines over time to the point that if there's a clash between you and his new goddess, even if you are right, his verdict will be in favor of his new goddess.

10. The same fate awaits his new goddess. It all boils down to eating to his satisfaction and discovering another goddess, and then rinse and repeat.

The only way to prevent this from happening quickly, or the only way to delay it is by "posting the simp".. Meaning, don't let him have that honeypot while at the same time milking him.

This is all I have. Silver and Gold I have not.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by mamato(f): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Truly, you have nothing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Everyone eventually get married... Whether simp or alphas, oloshos or good women. Who you are as a person is what will make the difference within your marriage.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Coder2Client(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
You better don't take your husband as a simp and later be crying with the Wolves in the jungle that there are no good man.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Everyone eventually get married... Whether simp or alphas, oloshos or good women. Who you are as a person is what will make the difference within your marriage.

Simps should not marry. If I had the power, I would have made it so. Those guys are very dangerous. Any lady married to them would sooner or later complain about her husband being "jazzed". That's the truth.

Not saying non simps are perfect, but simps, in addition to the general imperfection, wouldn't mind destroying his own family, business, just to "maintain" his goddess.

They are hoes, and should be restricted to that. They have no business raising a family.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
mamato:
Truly, you have nothing.

I pray you don't end up with a simp. You should pray too, because if you do:

THEN PREPARE TO BE FOREVER YOUNG otherwise a younger goddess would take over. And you know how competitive you women are to one another.

When kasala burst, you go begin run from church to shrine seeking to "reverse" the jazz grin ..

Anyway, enjoy what I have offered. No Silver and Gold today. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Simps should not marry. If I had the power, I would have made it so. Those guys are very dangerous. Any lady married to them would sooner or later complain about her husband being "jazzed". That's the truth.

Not saying non simps are perfect, but simps, in addition to the general imperfection, wouldn't mind destroying his own family, business, just to "maintain" his goddess.

They are hoes, and should be restricted to that. They have no business raising a family.

Bro, again, open your mind...unless you are ready and willing to marry the good for nothing liabilities and/or oloshos out there, then some Simps will have to marry them...and there is nothing wrong with that (to each their own misery).

If you actually believe that only good men get married then you best look out there. Some women get married and are looking for men to serve them. These women are in charge/control of their men, ordering them left and right. It isn't for everybody but these women do find men to marry, however failed their mindset is.

However wrong as it may be for us to accept, some foolish men out there do try UNSUCCESSFULLY to marry hoes to turn them into housewives.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, again, open your mind...unless you are ready and willing to marry the good for nothing liabilities and/or oloshos out there, then some Simps will have to marry them...and there is nothing wrong with that (to each their own misery).

Now, this is double standard. Unless you have another definition for the underlined, I strongly disagree with you.

This thread is designed to draw the attention of women to the deadly nature of simps, not to judge their morality. Otherwise, the so called Redpillers, most of them, also womanize. Now this is a different subject matter entirely meant for a totally different thread.

We all know that humans, majority - both men and women - love sex. Love to fūck whoever they find attractive. That's because we are sexual beings. Though I have my reservations regarding some things.

But despite all this, these women don't deserve to marry men who will later betray their fatherly vow to the family because of some new "goddess".. If they must be punished for being oloshos, they should equally marry olosho players .

The gold diggers and home wreckers, meanwhile, deserve these simps. They are the perfect match. Not women who just wanna fūck a guy they're attracted to. Nothing wrong with that. Same way as nothing is wrong with a guy employing all the redpill tactics to fūck a girl he's attracted to.

Also, I would like to quickly add that there's a difference between a "nice guy" and a "simp".. A nice guy employs niceness to hook up with his crush. He may even be controlled by his wife or the woman he loves. This guy, despite his niceness, is not always foolish or irrational.

But simps are ALWAYS foolish, irrational and wicked. They can wreck their homes for that pūssy. Even God can't stop them. But a nice guy may have more respect for his mother than his crush. A simp doesn't. In summary, simps are those guys that look as if they've been jazzed.

If you actually believe that only good men get married then you best look out there. Some women get married and are looking for men to serve them. These women are in charge/control of their men, ordering them left and right. It isn't for everybody but these women do find men to marry, however failed their mindset is.

I never implied this. No one is completely good. I am referring to simps. These guys are capable of killing another fellow simply because a goddess asks them to. They're like robots.

However wrong as it may be for us to accept, some foolish men out there do try UNSUCCESSFULLY to marry hoes to turn them into housewives.

I agree perfectly with this. I wish I had Silver or Gold to give you.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Now, this is double standard. Unless you have another definition for the underlined, I strongly disagree with you.

This thread is designed to draw the attention of women to the deadly nature of simps, not to judge their morality. Otherwise, the so called Redpillers, most of them, also womanize. Now this is a different subject matter entirely meant for a totally different thread.

We all know that humans, majority - both men and women - love sex. Love to fūck whoever they find attractive. That's because we are sexual beings. Though I have my reservations regarding some things.

But despite all this, these women don't deserve to marry men who will later betray their fatherly vow to the family because of some new "goddess".. If they must be punished for being oloshos, they should equally marry olosho players .

The gold diggers and home wreckers, meanwhile, deserve these simps. They are the perfect match. Not women who just wanna fūck a guy they're attracted to. Nothing wrong with that. Same way as nothing is wrong with a guy employing all the redpill tactics to fūck a girl he's attracted to.

Also, I would like to quickly add that there's a difference between a "nice guy" and a "simp".. A nice guy employs niceness to hook up with his crush. He may even be controlled by his wife or the woman he loves. This guy, despite his niceness, is not always foolish or irrational.

But simps are ALWAYS foolish, irrational and wicked. They can wreck their homes for that pūssy. Even God can't stop them. But a nice guy may have more respect for his mother than his crush. A simp doesn't. In summary, simps are those guys that look as if they've been jazzed.

I never implied this. No one is completely good. I am referring to simps. These guys are capable of killing another fellow simply because a goddess asks them to. They're like robots.

I agree perfectly with this. I wish I had Silver or Gold to give you.

Again bro, you cant prevent Simps from getting married and/or women to marry these simps... because the sad reality is that, although simps are wrong in men's eyes, they are perfect to most women out there. What woman wouldn't want a mumu for a husband that will do whatever she says?!

There is no double standards in not wanting to marry a liability/olosho but understanding that some men will. There is no double standards in gladly fukcing these oloshos but not wanting to marry them (and instead value them for what they are)

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Again bro, you cant prevent Simps from getting married and/or women to marry these simps... because the sad reality is that, although simps are wrong in men's eyes, they are perfect to most women out there. What woman wouldn't want a mumu for a husband that will do whatever she says?!

There is no double standards in not wanting to marry a liability/olosho but understanding that some men will. There is no double standards in gladly fukcing these oloshos but not wanting to marry them (and instead value them for what they are)

At the emboldened. Exactly my point. Check the beginning of my post. I replied to that. It was after that reply I revealed the list. It's like you didn't read it.

My point is that marrying or dating a simp is most women's dream, especially marrying. Who wouldn't want that?

However, there are repercussions. Once these women reach a decline in their market value, or once the simp has had enough, he(the simp) would switch over to another goddess. It WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN. Unless they marry a"NICE GUY".. I have differentiated between a nice guy and a simp.

Regarding your second paragraph, if by olosho you mean "ladies who have sex and who receive money from their sex partners", then 99% of all the ladies are oloshos. Like I said, it depends on what you mean by Olosho. If it means having premarital sex, then we're all oloshos, at least, 99%.. Including animals. I think motifs should be highly considered when defining olosho.

Like the definition I am used to, Olosho means someone, especially a lady, who charges someone for sex. There are different definitions, so I wouldn't say much on it until I know your definition of it

For now, I await your response while I look for Silver and Gold to give .. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by ParpahSeventy: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
If people were to pay before creating threads, we will have lesser number of stupid threads.
Come to think of it, you said a simp is someone who loves you more than himself.
So in your entire life you don't have anyone you love more than yourself?
You don't have any one (male or female) that you will gladly give your life in exchange for theirs?
From your thread you can't differentiate love from infatuation?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
ParpahSeventy:
If people were to pay before creating threads, we will have lesser number of stupid threads.
Come to think of it, you said a simp is someone who loves you more than himself.
So in your entire life you don't have anyone you love more than yourself?
You don't have any one (male or female) that you will gladly give your life in exchange for theirs?
From your thread you can't differentiate love from infatuation?

Even Jesus, with all his love, preached that you love your neighbor AS yourself, not MORE...

And simps don't love people more.. They love only the women they are attracted to more, meaning, they downgrade themselves first by saying things like "I am not worthy" .. And they can kill you to, at least, convince this lady that even though they aren't worthy, they can try...

I used "love" as a euphemism for extreme foolishness and sycophancy. Read it again and you'll detect the sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Regarding your second paragraph, if by olosho you mean "ladies who have sex and who receive money from their sex partners", then 99% of all the ladies are oloshos. Like I said, it depends on what you mean by Olosho. If it means having premarital sex, then we're all oloshos, at least, 99%.. Including animals. I think motifs should be highly considered when defining olosho.

Like the definition I am used to, Olosho means someone, especially a lady, who charges someone for sex. There are different definitions, so I wouldn't say much on it until I know your definition of it. For now, I await your response while I look for Silver and Gold to give .. grin

My definition of an olosho is a woman who values a man solely upon the money/gift/status she can attain from him, and who therefore gives herself fully to that man because of these gifts/status/money

At the emboldened. Exactly my point. Check the beginning of my post. I replied to that. It was after that reply I revealed the list. It's like you didn't read it.My point is that marrying or dating a simp is most women's dream, especially marrying. Who wouldn't want that?
However, there are repercussions. Once these women reach a decline in their market value, or once the simp has had enough, he(the simp) would switch over to another goddess. It WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN. Unless they marry a"NICE GUY".. I have differentiated between a nice guy and a simp.

There are NO repercussions for women dating Simps, unless meeting a bigger simp... I didn't want to point the holes in your initial post but here it goes:

SilverNorGold:
1. He doesn't know what he's doing as he's being controlled by chronic infatuation. That is why he does everything necessary to please you or more rightly put, convince you, through simping, that you should have mercy on him and fūck him. But bear in mind that after couple of sex, things may not remain the same again.
a man controlled by his infatuation to a woman, would ALWAYS be beneficial to this woman... Because she will use sex to control such man

2. He has low self esteem. Being the coward that he is, what other ways to approach such a "goddess" if not through "niceness"?
how is this not beneficial to women?!

3. He isn't nice to other women he doesn't find attractive.
how is this relevant to Simps not being beneficial to women?!

4. He's Idolatrous. This man is not faithful. He will dump you for another goddess once he's had enough of you. Remember all those sweet worship songs he sang to you? Those words? He'll sing and say exact same words to his new goddess.
compare these mumus with religious people and you will realize that they are never unfaithful to their gods/goddess... She is in charge and she controls the mumu ..... No one else, just like gods wo Ds control religious people

5. He'll do whatever his new goddess asks him to do. This is horrifying if you are married. Remember when you both started, he did EVERYTHING you commanded him, yeah? The same thing will play out. Your prince charming, taking instructions from his new goddess, may abuse you or even dump you to marry her. Don't forget simps do everything to please their goddesses.
you are focusing on DECEIT/UNFAITHFULNESS... while we all know that any type of men do that, not solely mumus. Thus what you are writing is irrelevant to the issue at hand

6. He'll send money meant for the upkeep of the family, including the children's school fees, to his new goddess for her upkeep. And don't expect it to end anytime soon. At least, not until he has eaten this new goddess' cake to his satisfaction. Lol..
give it up, you are hanging onto rubbish. Anyway, so long as this mumu focuses on another woman (to be a deluded slave to), then he is STILL beneficial to women

7. He may liquidate his assets, including properties, to raise funds. You know these things are like gambling. Simps are so addicted to doing the biddings of their goddesses so much so that someone who is too religious would suspect he's been charmed. But trust me when I say there's no jazz involved. He's just being a simp.
again the same rubbish?! What woman wouldn't want the mumu you are describing? Even if it is just for one day...

8. He's irresponsible. This one is obvious.
duh!!!! His whole existence is the definition of irresponsibility... That's why these women love such mumus. You have to be irresponsible to dedicate your whole life to pleasing a woman, to begin with.

9. His support for you declines over time to the point that if there's a clash between you and his new goddess, even if you are right, his verdict will be in favor of his new goddess.
aint you tired of this goddess BS?! Two women fighting over a mumu is beneficial to a WOMAN...not the mumu

10. The same fate awaits his new goddess. It all boils down to eating to his satisfaction and discovering another goddess, and then rinse and repeat.
so what you are saying is that, because a mumu could eventually find another woman, women shouldn't use and abuse these mumus as their slave and get all they need From these mumus while they can? You claim this mumus will sell all they have to please women, and now clam this is wrong for these same women?! Are you okay?!?!?!?!.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

My definition of an olosho is a woman who values a man solely upon the money/gift/status she can attain from him, and who therefore gives herself fully to that man because of these gifts/status/money

You just described hypergamy. This is a peculiar women nature passed down to her by evolution itself. It has nothing to do with Olosho. Women naturally are attracted to men who are higher than her in class and can provide her with resources and security. If that's your definition of Olosho, then I think you have to set a date with nature.

There are NO repercussions for women dating Simps, unless meeting a bigger simp... I didn't want to point the holes in your initial post but here it goes:

There are repercussions. There has been and will ALWAYS BE... I think you are mistaking SIMPs for Mr Nice Guys. They are completely different. A nice guy may or may not be a SIMP.

I have seen people wreck their businesses because of women. Murdered their wives and children because of women. These kind of men are SIMPs, not NICE GUYS. NICE GUYS, though lack courage unlike the "Bad Boys" are not as irrational as SIMPs.

A woman who marries a SIMP would definitely end up in Shiloh with ONE PARTICULAR PRAYER POINT: asking God to reverse the spell cast on her husband by a woman from the marine world.

a man controlled by his infatuation to a woman, would ALWAYS be beneficial to this woman... Because she will use sex to control such man

Unfortunately, not for long. Once he gets what he wants, and or once she loses value in the sexual market, which is compulsory, she'll be replaced. In fact, she may be killed. Simps are that heartless. This is something a Mr Nice Guy would never do.

how is this not beneficial to women?!
Not in the long run. See my point above.

how is this relevant to Simps not being beneficial to women?!

See my point above.

compare these mumus with religious people and you will realize that they are never unfaithful to their gods/goddess... She is in charge and she controls the mumu ..... No one else, just like gods wo Ds control religious people

She will also eventually suffer a similar fate when she loses her sexual market value or when the simp runs into a new goddess he finds more attractive. The old one becomes trash and an ordinary slave.

you are focusing on DECEIT/UNFAITHFULNESS... while we all know that any type of men do that, not solely mumus. Thus what you are writing is irrelevant to the issue at hand

The difference here is for other men, it's a probability. But for simps, it's a certainty. It'll definitely happen. Always.

give it up, you are hanging onto rubbish. Anyway, so long as this mumu focuses on another woman (to be a deluded slave to), then he is STILL beneficial to women

He's not beneficial to women, but beneficial to that particular woman at that time, pending on when he's gotten what he wants. That's the overall point of this thread. The benefits are shortlived. So not good for marriage. Hope you understand?

again the same rubbish?! What woman wouldn't want the mumu you are describing? Even if it is just for one day...

Again not beneficial for marriage as it's shortlived. See my point above.

duh!!!! His whole existence is the definition of irresponsibility... That's why these women love such mumus. You have to be irresponsible to dedicate your whole life to pleasing a woman, to begin with.

Women DON'T LOVE THEM. They love or prefer "bad boys" or those they call "alpha". They are just taking advantage of simps. There's no love. Women don't love "woman wrappers".. They only "use" them..

aint you tired of this goddess BS?! Two women fighting over a mumu is beneficial to a WOMAN...not the mumu

Reason she shouldn't marry one. See my posts above.

so what you are saying is that, because a mumu could eventually find another woman, women shouldn't use and abuse these mumus as their slave and get all they need From these mumus while they can? You claim this mumus will sell all they have to please women, and now clam this is wrong for these same women?! Are you okay?!?!?!?!.

Go through my thread again. If you are too lazy to do that, read the title. It's clearly written DON'T MARRY OR DATE.. Emphasis on marriage and date. I also gave the condition needed for dealing with the simps which I used to close the thread. If you didn't see it, I'll help you to quote it:

"The only way to prevent this from happening quickly, or the only way to delay it is by "posting the simp".. Meaning, don't let him have that honeypot while at the same time milking him."

You see the emboldened? That's the only way a simp can be beneficial to a woman.

To bad you can't read. Anyway, enjoy the posts. It's all I can give you. I don't have Silver or Gold to spare..
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by ParpahSeventy: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Even Jesus, with all his love, preached that you love your neighbor AS yourself, not MORE...

And simps don't love people more.. They love only the women they are attracted to more, meaning, they downgrade themselves first by saying things like "I am not worthy" .. And they can kill you to, at least, convince this lady that even though they aren't worthy, they can try...

I used "love" as a euphemism for extreme foolishness and sycophancy. Read it again and you'll detect the sarcasm.
Your last paragraph cleared me.
I know you were going to call Jesus, not everybody are his followers.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

Your last paragraph cleared me.
I know you were going to call Jesus, not everybody are his followers.

Hahaha, you're right regarding Jesus. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by lograr(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ladies share your opinion. Palema007 where art thou
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by HomerTimpson: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
I don't know why i think this thread is lame
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
You just described hypergamy. This is a peculiar women nature passed down to her by evolution itself. It has nothing to do with Olosho. Women naturally are attracted to men who are higher than her in class and can provide her with resources and security. If that's your definition of Olosho, then I think you have to set a date with nature.

Hypergamy has absolutely NOTHING to do with cheap gold-digging women selling their bodies for cheap tokens from the highest bidders.... Here is a clue: ifa man can fukc your wife because he has a bigger car/bank account than you do then this has nothing to do with Hypergamy and all to do with goldigging OLOSHOISM.

There are repercussions. There has been and will ALWAYS BE... I think you are mistaking SIMPs for Mr Nice Guys. They are completely different. A nice guy may or may not be a SIMP.

Again, a nice guy to women may be a simp to us men... It's all down to who is judging.

I have seen people wreck their businesses because of women. Murdered their wives and children because of women. These kind of men are SIMPs, not NICE GUYS. NICE GUYS, though lack courage unlike the "Bad Boys" are not as irrational as SIMPs.

Stop writing rubbish online... If a simp sells his business OR murder his wIfe, that's a problem for the damn simp, not the woman he did all this rubbish for.

A woman who marries a SIMP would definitely end up in Shiloh with ONE PARTICULAR PRAYER POINT: asking God to reverse the spell cast on her husband by a woman from the marine world.

Why would a woman who has a husband (who is her slave) would want him to change?!?!?! That's the perfect husband!!!!!

Unfortunately, not for long. Once he gets what he wants, and or once she loses value in the sexual market, which is compulsory, she'll be replaced. In fact, she may be killed. Simps are that heartless. This is something a Mr Nice Guy would never do.

Stop thinking that simp act like real men...they are Simps for a reason. The above is what a PLAYA/FUKCBOY would do.

Not in the long run. See my point above.
See my point above.

So long as a man is controlled by women, he will ALWAYS be beneficial to them

She will also eventually suffer a similar fate when she loses her sexual market value or when the simp runs into a new goddess he finds more attractive. The old one becomes trash and an ordinary slave.

A woman controlling a simp can never lose her sexual market because these simp will accept whatever this woman feeds him. These are no real men that would be fully honest to a woman or playas that would tell this women to get lost while going to look for a younger better woman... These are Simps who would be with these women whether they are bad/damaged/crazy/foolish or insane. These women will be in charge and the simp will listen.

The difference here is for other men, it's a probability. But for simps, it's a certainty. It'll definitely happen. Always

Again, playas cheat, real men don't. If you actually believe that a playa is a simp, then you sir have no clue what you are talking about. A simp will always do what his woman wants him to do, he will always want to please her, whether she is bad/ugly/rubbish... That's what make him a simp. Cheating doesn't make a man a simp, it makes a man a playa!!!! Understand the difference!!!

He's not beneficial to women, but beneficial to that particular woman at that time, pending on when he's gotten what he wants. That's the overall point of this thread. The benefits are shortlived. So not good for marriage. Hope you understand?

You make no damn sense!!! A man who is doing anything and everything a woman wants WILL ALWAYS BE beneficial to that woman , while it lasts... The minute he decides he wants to be beneficial to another woman then he will do exactly that... Thus so long as he does what these woman wants him to do when they want, then he is always beneficial to women...because guess what?! These women always get what they needed from that donkey, so as you said, he will sell his house/business etc to please these women, that's the BENEFIT!!!!!

Again not beneficial for marriage as it's shortlived. See my point above.

You mean there is no benefit from taking a man's business/house etc, as you claimed these sImps are doing to please these women? Or you believe that these women will marry these Simps but not take everything he got (and instead leave him his house/money for the next woman), abi?

Women DON'T LOVE THEM. They love or prefer "bad boys" or those they call "alpha". They are just taking advantage of simps. There's no love. Women don't love "woman wrappers".. They only "use" them..

Wake up bro!!!! Women love men they can control so that they can get anything they need (from these simp) and then go spend it the way they see fit (yes some women would use the money trying to impress other men)

Reason she shouldn't marry one. See my posts above.

Use your brain bro...if women are fighting over a man, then that means they really want/need him. Regardless of why they would do that, WOMEN will be the only one benefitting from that simp.

Go through my thread again. If you are too lazy to do that, read the title. It's clearly written DON'T MARRY OR DATE.. Emphasis on marriage and date. I also gave the condition needed for dealing with the simps which I used to close the thread. If you didn't see it, I'll help you to quote it:
"The only way to prevent this from happening quickly, or the only way to delay it is by "posting the simp".. Meaning, don't let him have that honeypot while at the same time milking him."
You see the emboldened? That's the only way a simp can be beneficial to a woman.
To bad you can't read. Anyway, enjoy the posts. It's all I can give you. I don't have Silver or Gold to spare..

Instead of thanking me for educating you, you are here writing more nonsense. A woman marrying a simp will always be beneficial to women, whether that marriage lasts one day or 20yrs, because that woman will ALWAYS be in charge
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Hypergamy has absolutely NOTHING to do with cheap gold-digging women selling their bodies for cheap tokens from the highest bidders.... Here is a clue: ifa man can fukc your wife because he has a bigger car/bank account than you do then this has nothing to do with Hypergamy and all to do with goldigging OLOSHOISM.

Dude, you are talking nonsense. This is what you said:

Anyway, if a man of higher social status fūcks your wife, it's as a result of hypergamy, not Oloshoism. Probably she married you because she had no option. It happens all the time. Women, most times, marry men they don't really find attractive. So when they see a man they find attractive, hypergamy sets in. That's why redpillers are resorting to "game" to suppress this. It doesn't mean Oloshos are immune to hypergamy. Or women being hypergamous are immune to Oloshoism.

I'll consider Olosho as the woman who fūcks every dick, attractive or not, for the purpose of getting something in return. But if she fūvks someone she finds attractive, basically men with status and class, she's just being overwhelmed by hypergamy. Same way men are polygamous.

Again, a nice guy to women may be a simp to us men... It's all down to who is judging.

Wrong! The problem here is language barrier. A nice guy is different from a simp. You can't even compare. The problem is that you lot tag every dude who displays "nice guy" symptoms simps, which is totally wrong. A lady would always prefer a nice guy to a simp. Basically, simps are robots. They have no mind of their own. They will fight their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and anyone who provokes or appears to have provoked their goddesses. A nice guy would never do that. There's a limit a nice guy can go, no limit for a simp. They're completely irredeemable.

Stop writing rubbish online... If a simp sells his business OR murder his wIfe, that's a problem for the damn simp, not the woman he did all this rubbish for

Now it's obvious you are arguing for argument's sake. No point whatsoever. The subject is on marriage or dating, and not on taking advantage on simps, which I even stated is the only viable option for the woman. I doubt you even read my posts. You just log in and reply my mention. That's why they aren't making sense.

Why would a woman who has a husband (who is her slave) would want him to change?!?!?! That's the perfect husband!!!!!

Like I said, you don't read. You just log in and reply. I can imagine how people reading this are laughing at this post. How many times do I have to tell you that simps dump their previous "catch" after they've achieved their nefarious aims, and once a new one is available?

Stop thinking that simp act like real men...they are Simps for a reason. The above is what a PLAYA/FUKCBOY would do.

Play boys, no matter what they do, will never place any woman above their family. An alpha would fūck any woman he wants without spending a dime. And he's not controlled by her. So his wife is safe. His family and business are safe.

A simp, on the other hand, is the direct opposite. None is safe. He takes orders which can be detrimental to his family, business and even health. He abandons his wives, family, not because he wants to, but because he's asked to or because he wants to impress his new goddess.

I think you need to take a crash course on basic comprehension.

So long as a man is controlled by women, he will ALWAYS be beneficial to them

You are now grasping at straws, dude. LOL!

A woman controlling a simp can never lose her sexual market because these simp will accept whatever this woman feeds him. These are no real men that would be fully honest to a woman or playas that would tell this women to get lost while going to look for a younger better woman... These are Simps who would be with these women whether they are bad/damaged/crazy/foolish or insane. These women will be in charge and the simp will listen.

Utter balderdash. Even a rabbit knows that once a simp has had a woman to his satisfaction, he begins to lose interest. As she grows older, her beauty declines. She begins to lose her goddess status and seen as every ordinary woman. And then he finds another goddess, and the worship begins. She's now his priority, not his wife. Not his family. Ever heard of cases where a lady is accused of bewitching someone's husband? That's simping at work. Nothing like jazz..

Alphas, on the other hand, are not dictated to. They prioritize themselves, their families before anyone else. You'll never hear that someone bewitched such a man. He's the one bewitching them rather. Lol..

Meanwhile, "bad/damaged/crazy/foolish or insane'' doesn't mean they've lost sexual value. You should learn to read and understand.

Again, playas cheat, real men don't. If you actually believe that a playa is a simp, then you sir have no clue what you are talking about. A simp will always do what his woman wants him to do, he will always want to please her, whether she is bad/ugly/rubbish... That's what make him a simp. Cheating doesn't make a man a simp, it makes a man a playa!!!! Understand the difference!!!

If you don't have anything to say, you should just keep quiet. It's not a must you argue.

You make no damn sense!!! A man who is doing anything and everything a woman wants WILL ALWAYS BE beneficial to that woman , while it lasts... The minute he decides he wants to be beneficial to another woman then he will do exactly that... Thus so long as he does what these woman wants him to do when they want, then he is always beneficial to women...because guess what?! These women always get what they needed from that donkey, so as you said, he will sell his house/business etc to please these women, that's the BENEFIT!!!!!

Again, if you don't have any point to make, you should rest. I have advised you before to at least, read the title of this thread if you are too lazy to read the entire post.

You mean there is no benefit from taking a man's business/house etc, as you claimed these sImps are doing to please these women? Or you believe that these women will marry these Simps but not take everything he got (and instead leave him his house/money for the next woman), abi?

I have replied this before. Let me reply it again. Like I said at the end of the thread:

No woman would marry a simp without a house and business in the first place because of the above quote.

Like I said, the reason for the simping is to get laid. And they can do anything and go any length to achieve this, including giving up their assets. NOW, if the lady doesn't POST the simp and continue to milk him. If she just decides to marry or date him, contrary to the advice on this thread, how would she acquire all this when he has already gotten what he wants, albeit, cheaply?

Simps that are willing to pay a lady for her attention, why should he part with his resources if he's getting marriage and relationship for little or no effort?

This is the point I am passing across, through this thread. But because you didn't read, or you read but didn't comprehend, you missed everything.

You make money from simps by making them chase you. All this stops the moment you give him what he wants. But ladies know better, lol. They've always played the simps without committing. No woman would risk that. They would rather commit Mr Nice Guy.

Wake up bro!!!! Women love men they can control so that they can get anything they need (from these simp) and then go spend it the way they see fit (yes some women would use the money trying to impress other men)

"Love men they can control in order to extort".. They love the extortion, not the men. It's nature. It's evolution. They don't love the men, but the extortion. You should hit the library.

Use your brain bro...if women are fighting over a man, then that means they really want/need him. Regardless of why they would do that, WOMEN will be the only one benefitting from that simp.

Already covered this. See my posts above.

Instead of thanking me for educating you, you are here writing more nonsense. A woman marrying a simp will always be beneficial to women, whether that marriage lasts one day or 20yrs, because that woman will ALWAYS be in charge

Even a donkey has a higher comprehension level than you do, and I am being unfair to the donkey for comparing you both.

Please take your time and go through my posts. You can also do some research if you don't agree with any of my points or ask questions, and I will gladly help with answers.

Anyway, Silver or Gold, I do not have.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by virginprincess(f): 1:30am On Sep 22, 2020
well op i don't agree with your number 6 if he takes advice from me while we he send his family money when have not said so, anyway every girl want the kind of man that we worship her undecidedwell op i don't agree with your number 6 if he takes advice from me while we he send his family money when have not said so, anyway every girl want the kind of man that we worship her
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by tobechi74: 1:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Ladies who are obsessed with power and control will marry simp
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by davooomat(m): 1:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2020
lograr:
Ladies share your opinion. Palema 007 where art thou
Lol what can I say? This is bull crap! What I know is I will marry a GOOD Man. What constitute the "Good" depends on my personal wants in a Man and I believe it should be the same for everyone out there, not some half thought mentally draining guideline by some stranger.

This isn't for me abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by lograr(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2020
Palema007:
Lol what can I say? This is bull crap! What I know is I will marry a GOOD Man. What constitute the "Good" depends on my personal wants in a Man and I believe it should be the same for everyone out there, not some half thought mentally draining guideline by some stranger.

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by argent412(f): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
one of the simp chairman here in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2020
virginprincess:
well op i don't agree with your number 6 if he takes advice from me while we he send his family money when have not said so, anyway every girl want the kind of man that we worship her undecidedwell op i don't agree with your number 6 if he takes advice from me while we he send his family money when have not said so, anyway every girl want the kind of man that we worship her

Dear Virgin, Silver or Gold, I do not have, but what I do have, I will give you...

Here's what number 6 says

"6. He'll send money meant for the upkeep of the family, including the children's school fees, to his new goddess for her upkeep. And don't expect it to end anytime soon. At least, not until he has eaten this new goddess' cake to his satisfaction. Lol.."

The issue here is that this worship, from simps, are not genuine. They want something so badly that they can kill for it. Imagine being married to a simp who has some goddess outside. Do you think he'll "worship" you or show you love?

Do note that simps are not your everyday Mr Nice Guys.. They are evil. They are extremists. They'll rape you if they have the chance to get that honeypot.

You can only enjoy simps if you don't give them what they want but behave as if you intend giving them. This hope is what keeps them going.

If you, as his wife, is unlucky to have a simp with an evil goddess gold digger, you're done for.

The good news is that simps are not very common in Nigeria. Most of the guys they call simps are actually Mr Nice Guys. Don't ever pray to have anything conjugal with a simp. That they're less common doesn't mean they are in hundreds. Lol, they're in the millions, but still less, compared to the Nice Guys.

I understand that women with too many body counts want to settle down later in the future with a Nice Guy. But, LOL, don't mistake a Nice Guy for a Simp..
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89: wait for me
You are needed here
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2020
tobechi74:
Ladies who are obsessed with power and control will marry simp

No, they'll not. They're not foolish. They know the only way to keep getting more money from simps is to "post" them. Though I must admit that some unfortunately end up marrying one, basically out of ignorance. These women experience hell. The family experience hell.

Women would rather or should I say, bad girls prefer to spend the rest of their lives with Nice Guys, not simps. Nice Guys can be caring to a fault, but will never do the extreme, like simps do.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Palema007:

There are no completely good men. No tags on our foreheads that show who's good or not.

What you should be looking for is someone that's real. Irrespective of his flaws, we all have flaws.

Anyone who says he's good is probably not. Anyone who portrays himself as being all good is definitely more evil and deceptive. And this is what simps make women to believe. It's not natural. Women, at least most, can smell it from a mile away.

I think that's why women prefer "bad boys" because they appear more natural than the "nice guys" and the "simps".. The most unnatural are the simps as they can even kill to prove they are good TO ONLY YOU.

If you're daft to believe he's all good just because he wears the mask anytime he's with you, then you've got another think coming.

So, in essence, go for men that are real, and not men who only behave nicely around you.

This is all I have fo you. Silver and Gold, I have not.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by sapporo: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

The good news is that simps are not very common in Nigeria. Most of the guys they call simps are actually Mr Nice Guys. Don't ever pray to have anything conjugal with a simp. That they're less common doesn't mean they are in hundreds. Lol, they're in the millions, but still less, compared to the Nice Guys.

I understand that women with too many body counts want to settle down later in the future with a Nice Guy. But, LOL, don't mistake a Nice Guy for a Simp..

Bros i see you are having a misconception here, there are only two categories of men, i. an aplha ii. simp, as far as the feminine world is concern.
"Nice" is just an attribute that can be found in both an alpha & simp as well. the way we apply these very attribute is what differs, an alpha is nice to both gender buh more incline to his fellow man but a "simp is only nice to women n more incline to women. who is a simp?
A “Simp” is a man who is needy and a fool for women. the act of “Simping” means foolishly over catering to the exaggerated emotions of women.
In the animal kingdom only the alpha males procreate buh we are humans thats unrealistic, besides simps are just weakling for women buh they do well tew. why i disgree with vbunja on death 2 simp. its uncalled for - + makes d world.
Simps are common in every western & civilized countries, there is nothing like mr nice guy and a simp. simp or alpha no 3rd party
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) by mamato(f): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
I once dated a man you referred to as simp, that was the happiest moment of my life but I never loved him to the extent of marrying him. Then I was controlling his bank account and he does whatever I want him to do.

Now that I'm married to this man that want to Lord me up and down, I now know the importance of marrying a simp

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Talks About Girl Of This Days / How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You / Very Romantic (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.