Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? (1087 Views)

What Does It Really Mean To Do The Right Thing The Wrong Way? / Help! What Does This Truecaller Result Mean? / What Does It Mean For One's Mobile Number To Be Busy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Good day fellow nairalanders. Please pardon my grammatical errors.

I posted this here to gather more views and suggestions cos I noticed that this is one of the most viewed section.

My Dad died in 2010 and I just happened to stumble upon one of his documents. He used to be a staff of Union Bank before his death.

Bankers and Entrepreneurs in the house, Pls I really need your help in identifying the meaning of the documents below, and what to do about it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cc:
Seun
lalasticlala
dominique
Rocktation
farano

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by longetivity(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
I don't know
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by Uzomacharles: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Looks like he signed up for Insurance Deal
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Looks like he signed up for Insurance Deal

Shed more light pls
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by PoeticComb: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
This looks like educational insurance and endowment, you can Google the insurance company to see if they exist and move from there

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
PoeticComb:
This looks like educational insurance and endowment, you can Google the insurance company to see if they exist and move from there

Hello
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by PoeticComb: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
16September2020:

Hello

If the insurance company is still working ,you can get the cash ,it's half a million for the duration a ten years with no interest in the first document .

There is possibility of life insurance too from what I'm reading ,start from looking up the insurance company first and see if they sold off their company ,which bank they might be under or the meager . Then see where to proceed from and search in their records .

My 2 cents .

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
PoeticComb:

If the insurance company is still working and the payment happen to have appreciated in value ,then you might have to swear affidavit to get the cash ,if the cash didn't appreciate,then its gonna be kind of futile to hustle for that amount on the receipt.

Okay but pls look at the first and second documents.. what do you have to say about it

There is possibility of life insurance too from what I'm reading ,start from looking up the insurance company first and see if they sold off their company ,which bank they might be under or the meager . Then see where to proceed from and search in their records .

My 2 cents .

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by PoeticComb: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
That's almost half a million in the first document , from the document ,the insurance was for 10 years with profit . Try to read it through .
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
PoeticComb:
That's almost half a million in the first document , from the document ,the insurance was for 10 years with profit . Try to read it through .

Ya. I've gone through it.. but I just want to know if they are still valid.. how true is the quarterly interest (10 years) of a thing I saw there.. lastly, is it possible for him(my late dad) to cash out the insurance before the duration (10 years being 2005-2015) cos he died in 2010?

Sorry for stressing you and thanks for your response
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by solmus: 12:17am On Sep 22, 2020
Search for National Insurance Commission's contact or address online

And take photocopy of the documents to their office ,explain to them what happened and if you can still make claims

Because Union Assurance changed to Ensure insurance in 2016 and now Allianz insurance. It's like having money in old defunct or merged bank account and trying to claim it CBN is where you head to not the New banks

Insurance company are very tricky to deal with except you go through National Insurance Commission

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 12:53am On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:
Search for National Insurance Commission's contact or address online

And take photocopy of the documents to their office ,explain to them what happened and if you can still make claims

Because Union Assurance changed to Ensure insurance in 2016 and now Allianz insurance. It's like having money in old defunct or merged bank account and trying to claim it CBN is where you head to not the New banks

Insurance company are very tricky to deal with except you go through National Insurance Commission

This is really complicated. Pls can we discuss on WhatsApp?
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by solmus: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2020
16September2020:

This is really complicated. Pls can we discuss on WhatsApp?

Sure send your contact

Or Follow Naicom on Facebook they respond to almost all queries on all insurance companies in Nigeria, you can even learn from previous resolved complains on comments section

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by PoeticComb: 5:52am On Sep 22, 2020
16September2020:

Ya. I've gone through it.. but I just want to know if they are still valid.. how true is the quarterly interest (10 years) of a thing I saw there.. lastly, is it possible for him(my late dad) to cash out the insurance before the duration (10 years being 2005-2015) cos he died in 2010?

Sorry for stressing you and thanks for your response

Union insurance have been acquired by Allianz Group , you can contact them on their website here

https://www.allianz.ng/

And make enquired about the money and see what might be the requirements to see if the insurance is still intact ,what you might need to get the cash out and to know if the interest continued after the 10 year margin .

We're a big family here in nairaland ,ask more questions if there is need to .

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by austine4real(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2020
My sister don't contact anyone on WhatsApp oo

Go Allianz or naicom and claim ur dad's money
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2020
Na money be that
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
PoeticComb:

Union insurance have been acquired by Allianz Group , you can contact them on their website here

https://www.allianz.ng/

And make enquired about the money and see what might be the requirements to see if the insurance is still intact ,what you might need to get the cash out and to know if the interest continued after the 10 year margin .

We're a big family here in nairaland ,ask more questions if there is need to .

I just checked the site. Look what I found.. I had to input the policy number and his(my Dad) date of birth before I could login. I've messaged them on Facebook

Please wat does it mean??

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:

Sure send your contact

Or Follow Naicom on Facebook they respond to almost all queries on all insurance companies in Nigeria, you can even learn from previous resolved complains on comments section

I tried to quote you with my number but I couldn't wat happened..

Look wat I found on their website..

Any suggestions?

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
austine4real:
My sister don't contact anyone on WhatsApp oo

Go Allianz or naicom and claim ur dad's money

Thanks a lot. I've checked the Allianz site.. Any link to naicom's website pls?

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by 16September2020(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Na money be that

Any suggestions please?

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by PoeticComb: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
16September2020:

I just checked the site. Look what I found.. I had to input the policy number and his(my Dad) date of birth before I could login. I've messaged them on Facebook

Please wat does it mean??

You can proceed from there ,

I'm glad we could be of help to you .

Cheers .
Re: Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? by TheCork(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2020
16September2020:

Any suggestions please?

yes please..please can I mate wit u twice for 300 naira each. I normally pay 200 naira. Big shance & I will pay u cash. deal? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Delta Police Arrested A Gang Of Ritualist & Native Doctor With Two Human Sku / Ibadan, Hotspot For Ritualists, AMOTEKUN Arrests Alfa, Two Others With Fresh Hum / Cult Boys That Molested And Dehumanized A Young Girl In Edo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.