Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) (46782 Views)

Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction / BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2020
mamaafrik:
Mommy so na you give us this sobonde fish as a contestant,you need to pray ma

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Jazzafizzy(f): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Very emotional

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2020
King of simps!
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by sassiemyk: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Mowsid:
momma's clingy boy. Too much love and affection made Ozo a simp grin
And because you grew up without love see how stupid you became.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by manunitedbabes: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2020
grin grin this one sweet me well a
O boy see fine and fresh boy choi grin

This one na Edo no be Igbo
Igbo guys fine die

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by manny4u(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2020
I knew the way this guy is so emotional he would have grown up in a functional, loving, and regular family, that has shown him so much love and affection. But he is too touchy for my liking though.

Please check my signature to make money doing tasks online.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Mindclinic: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Starhearts: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2020
It be like say dat woman get big boobs
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by gbolswag(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2020
what should we now do
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Mathantics: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Wetin this one mean?
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Mowsid(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2020
sassiemyk:

And because you grew up without love see how stupid you became.

I grew up with so much love you wish you had. But I never let it get to my head. I'm never and will never be a simp. Get sense grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by RexTramadol1: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Asimpiri Ozoemena
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Bossman25(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2020
U dey mind am....
The guy just simped his way out of the house.....

Mowsid:
momma's clingy boy. Too much love and affection made Ozo a simp grin
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by blingxx(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Viruscorona:
Mummy missed her boy... but I'm sure her boy is missing nengi... and nengi might be missing kiddwaya... and kiddwaya is busy fvcking Erica

This life no just balance
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by imagrg(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Uptown babies don't cry.

They don't know what hungry is like.

They have Mummy, Daddy and some toys to play with.

But the ghetto babies cry in want of food and milk and in desperation scam even their own mothers by crying for more of mother's milk and the society shouts, "shut up you thieves!".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2020
collitexnaira:
Nawa oo

Looking at the way a grown-up man hugged his mom so tight for minutes, that shows he has been over pampered with so much affection which turned him to a simp.
I swear,his family made him that way.
Imagine growing up with 3 sisters.
His dad is also the quiet type and didn't teach him how to be a man.
He was left at the mercy of his more outspoken mum and 3 sisters who all pussified and simpified him angry
No boy should grow up predominantly under the influence of women.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Bhalo: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Have You Always Wanted To Be A Web Designer/Developer, Or A Graphic Designer?

AT XTREME TECHNOLOGY, We offer online classes on both web design/development for as low as #3,000 & Graphic design for #1,000 Respectively.

Find The Most Affordable, Beginner Friendly Web Development / Graphics Design Courses @ XTREME TECHNOLOGY

We Start From The Absolute Scratch, Taking You From Zero To Hero.

For those interested, Click on the link below

https:///EARjJuypnP9E7aWRTvWmN9

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2020
collitexnaira:
Nawa oo

Looking at the way a grown-up man hugged his mom so tight for minutes, that shows he has been over pampered with so much affection which turned him to a simp.

lol, how was he supposed to hug is mother abeg ?

Even though I see nothing wrong with the way he hugged his mother, just that he's the crown prince of SIMPville.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Robertgreene1(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2020
interesting...but this guy mumu Sha...so he expected a fake ass beauty queen like that nengi..d miss bayelsa 2017 4 that matter not 2 have powerful sugar zaddie(s) in high places...so he expected her 2 mess around wit a small fly like him on national t.v..nd then loose all d good life her "small girl big god" zaddies have been providing her wit?...let nobody tell me it was js his game stragegy o...big lies..d guy fell yakata in love..it was written all over him like pimples...d mumu was even still shouting "I love u nengi" even after she curved his goodbye kiss nd biggie was counting down 4 him to leave d house...smh..if only d guy knew that he's even more good looking as a man than nengi is good looking as a woman...js like Esther vilar stated in her book "THE MANIPULATED MAN"..."women know too well that even wit all their make ups nd butt jobs nd body enhancements..that men generally still look good more than them(sweetcunt97 am I lying) that's y they re always insecure around handsome men...hence they subject them to intense emotional manipulations js like nengi did to ozo...
argue wit ur village people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Seen
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by lascos912(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2020
this show should be for only lesprivilege people
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by martineverest(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2020
hakym619:
Simp and mama simp
u sound stupid for insulting his mother

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2020
KingAzari:

So you want people to contribute money for you to give someone a bribe? Wonderful!
Nna mehn the tin tire me, I don't know wat most of these boys smoke We should contribute money for him to pay bribe to secure a job. Who will contribute for us then to secure ours

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Frankyboy1(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2020
manunitedbabes:
grin grin this one sweet me well a
O boy see fine and fresh boy choi grin

This one na Edo no be Igbo
Igbo guys fine die

You suffer from a high dose of inferiority complex, please change your mentality or your circle of influence
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Exodora: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:
grin

No wonder, the guy is a sensitive emotional guy, see how he missed his mum so much after few weeks (you'd think he went to sambisa with the Army for 3 years)

He must have grown up with so much love, and seen so much display of affection

Her only son . Mother's don't play with their sons

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Ozo, The prince of simpvile grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show / Fatal Arrogance: Yakubu Mohammed Ready To Pay To Get His Scenes Removed / Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.