Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,585 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Another Free Good Concept From Telegram ...join And Earn Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Free Good Concept From Telegram ...join And Earn Now (159 Views)

Another Free Good Concept From Telegram ...join And Earn Now / Another Free Good Concept From Telegram ...join And Earn Now / Another Free Good Concept From Telegram ...join And Earn Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Free Good Concept From Telegram ...join And Earn Now by Gbemi2014(f): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Another Free good concept from Telegram ...Join now

Gram free review
What is a Gram free?
Gram is a cryptocurrency based on a TON blockchain platform developed by Telegram.
Check my gram balance within 1 and half months below .
once is up to 500 gram i can request for payout

Gram free is free to join and earn
You will only complete macro daily task and receive gram point which you can convert to cash.

The task are:
signing a Smart contracts, which take less than 5 mins to complete and some other tasks

Without referring anyone u will get to 500gram within 3months but if u refer it might be faster

All these add up and in no time you will earn 500 grams. equivalent to 1000 dollars

The minimum withdrawal is 500 Gram.

how to withdraw?
You can withdraw through Bitcoin, visa, mastercard, payoneer, America express, payeer, paypal,
When do I get money to my card?

Check my gram balance within 1 and half months below .
once is up to 500 gram i can request for payout

How to register
send i want to register to this whatsapp number: 08023895810

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fire Guts Popular Filling Station In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) / Bus Do Hire Hire Me / Large Quantity Of Charcoal For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.