Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Interested In FX Trading And Management? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Interested In FX Trading And Management? (512 Views)

Who Says There Is No Money In FX Trading! / Earn 40-45% Per Month Of Your Investment In Fx Doing Nothing / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In FX Trading And Management? by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 22, 2020
I understand many people have been dissapointed in FX trading due experiences they must have had on the past. But am here to restore confidence or hope to traders or Investors.
You can learn forex and become a good trader if you are dedicated and ready to learn for a few months.
You can also earn while I manage your account for.(Note that I manage account directly from the client account. I don't collect funds from anyone).
Forex is good way of earning a fairly comfortable income if you do the right thing. Thanks.
Re: Interested In FX Trading And Management? by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Some trades today...it's a daily routine.

Re: Interested In FX Trading And Management? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Today's trades..

Re: Interested In FX Trading And Management? by Authority717(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
I'm very interested bro. How connect go happen??
Re: Interested In FX Trading And Management? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Authority717:
I'm very interested bro. How connect go happen??
Check my signature
Re: Interested In FX Trading And Management? by tidytidy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
oGA bOSS,THE INFO IS NOT COMPLETE.
i HAVE FEW QUESTIONS

hOW MUCH SHOULD A BEGINNER FUND HIS ACCOUNT WITH AND what's the correct lot he should enter with
Re: Interested In FX Trading And Management? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
tidytidy:
oGA bOSS,THE INFO IS NOT COMPLETE.
i HAVE FEW QUESTIONS

hOW MUCH SHOULD A BEGINNER FUND HIS ACCOUNT WITH AND what's the correct lot he should enter with
WhatsApp me 08119017398
Re: Interested In FX Trading And Management? by SoftBillionaire: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cool, I trade too.
Re: Interested In FX Trading And Management? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2020
Trades for today so far

Re: Interested In FX Trading And Management? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Closed for the day

Re: Interested In FX Trading And Management? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Today's trading so far!!!

(1) (Reply)

#500 Per Referral, Get Paid 10secs After Withdrawals! Dont Miss This!!! / I Need An Investor For My Business / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.