Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview (17902 Views)

NERC Shortlists Candidates For Aptitude Test / Nigeria Customs Shortlists 162,399 Candidates For Aptitude Test / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by SimpKING: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Goodluck to them
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by Lamasta(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
All the best to them
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by Rugaria: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Fulani air Force
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by sheyn5(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Only if selection will be on merit. if and only if. Good luck to tehe shortlisted candidates.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by asuquoabel585: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
Every Thing Is By Slot If You Know Get person no Need for you
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bigbishung:
I want to categorically say this recruitment will be 75%northerners,15%southwest,5%south south,finally southeast 5%.case close.i know them
I believe you are wrong to allocate only 75% to north. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by BigBashiru: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
northvietnam:
What the need to recruit People and then kill them when they perform excellently in their chosen career just cuz they are not Northerners

REST ON Tolulope Arotile

Maybe she was deliberately killed because she outshined the masters with excellence and the masters had "bruised egos" and took work personally?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by esmarcq(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Policy3:
Wow....I think this one is better than Navy
navy na wahala process
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by esmarcq(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Don't even say what you don't know , this your post is ignorant and dumb, they pick same number of persons for each state with FCT having the lowest, the rest are equal
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by yusufu16: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Why am i seeing US Airforce on their website. anyone notice that. whats wrong with nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by WakeNbaked: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
jimter44:

Hope no letter of introduction....
What's the letter of introduction?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
northvietnam:
What the need to recruit People and then kill them when they perform excellently in their chosen career just cuz they are not Northerners

REST ON Tolulope Arotile
I really wonder what brainwashed people like u would say if her killer wasn't apprehended(a Christian friend and was by accident, proved beyond reasonable doubt). Many conspiracy theories with no basis are going on in this country. Yesterday Col. DC Bako, a Muslim, gallant Northerner died from BH ambush and he didn't trend on social media. Bako is far better than this girl you posted when it comes to combat, everyone in North-East hear of his bravery at Damboa but the whole nation is silent because he's Northern Muslim. All these conspiracy theories created by religious bigots who give you these mental reasoning to nurture won't help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by deebrain(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Best of luck to these gallant ones.

There was a time the military was my passion.

The present dispensation has really cheapened this great force.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by Edyice: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
GOOOGLE504:

I believe you are wrong to allocate only 75% to north. cheesy

Bigbishung:
I want to categorically say this recruitment will be 75%northerners,15%southwest,5%south south,finally southeast 5%.case close.i know them

By the time you see the once passing out , then you will realised that the job is made for the north ... grin and for the north only...
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by manunitedbabes: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
grin hope the list is carrying their father's name and position in Nigeria? shocked
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by osamz007: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bigbishung:

that was at 2016

this year it's 93.5% NORTHERNERS
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by euniselfyahoo: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by Hudal59(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bigbishung:
oga each state has 75 candidate
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by Slimtuns(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Even majority of those that would be shortlisted for final training in each state were born and raised in the North! No transparency in this country at all. When I did my final interview at Jaji in 2017, most of those who claim to come from my state were raised in Kaduna. One guy from another state who wasn't present for the interview was even selected for the final training.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by Havertz(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Chaiiii my name to they shortlist, may god help me next time sha
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by marsman: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
How can i apply for this kind of things, would like to try it out after graduation.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by Dominicane(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
I don't care. Let each region divide and answer bia father's name. This country is divided only the fools will deny it.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by barnny(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
lordopsy2018:
na my name dey no. 1
can u pls forward the list to me?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by mickelkingz(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
I thought the date is batch by batch
Re: Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview by kabillionaire(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
This thing na scam!
On Thursday (24th sept. 2020), candidates that were invited for the screening exercise went to Airforce base at Mando, Kaduna met the biggest shock of their lives.
There was another list, ( The Nigerian-factor) list, and 3/4 of those originally invited were ordered to do frog jump and go home.
When will this country change?
Those coming from (ogas at the top) list are the ones being killed like flies by terrorists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard / Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out / Before You Get Your Dream Job, Do These!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.