Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Want To Start A DI Printing Business - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Want To Start A DI Printing Business (1105 Views)

Printing Business Information And Set Up Cost / Digital Printing(di) & I.D Card Printing Services / D.I Printing & I.D Card Printing at Extremely low rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Start A DI Printing Business by horlamilekan23: 4:42am On Sep 22, 2020
I'm planning to start a DI printing and graphics design business.
Note: ( large format printing not included yet)

I need individuals with vast experience in printing press business to enlighten me.

Is this business lucrative?
What are the pros and cons?
What DI machine would you recommend me to start with e.t.c?

Your honest advice and opinion is highly welcome.

Thanks
Re: Want To Start A DI Printing Business by mally2k(m): 6:11am On Sep 22, 2020
its a nice business and lucrative if u are in a less competitive area. And if u are very good in graphics design, it will help u get more customers

1 Like

Re: Want To Start A DI Printing Business by horlamilekan23: 6:34am On Sep 22, 2020
mally2k:
its a nice business and lucrative if u are in a less competitive area. And if u are very good in graphics design, it will help u get more customers

Thanks for your input.

Any idea about DI machine I can start with and how much does it cost?
Re: Want To Start A DI Printing Business by Mickolad(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2020
I would advise you don't rely only on Di because the machine is fragile. You could add up plotter for shirt student/guys will troop in.

For the machine, if you're financially buoyant go for new one.
Wish you success

1 Like

Re: Want To Start A DI Printing Business by horlamilekan23: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Mickolad:
I would advise you don't rely only on Di because the machine is fragile. You could add up plotter for shirt student/guys will troop in.

Wish you success

Thanks
Any idea about the price of the machines?
Re: Want To Start A DI Printing Business by IAMPEDRO: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
horlamilekan23:
I'm planning to start a DI printing and graphics design business.
Note: ( large format printing not included yet)

I need individuals with vast experience in printing press business to enlighten me.

Is this business lucrative?
What are the pros and cons?
What DI machine would you recommend me to start with e.t.c?

Your honest advice and opinion is highly welcome.

Thanks
I think when it come to business like this, one have to be exceptional with ones designs. Customers like things to be quite different. �
Re: Want To Start A DI Printing Business by psucc(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mickolad:

Wish you success
I am interested in the plotter. Please can you say how much it will cost?

(1) (Reply)

Self Typographic Portrait / Nokia : Video Competition / Brand New Hp Mini Laptop 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.