Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures (41416 Views)

Phyno Looking Amazing In New Pictures / Bbnaija: Vee Looking Amazing In Owambe Themed Pictures / Tega Mofe-damijo, RMD Son Looking Cute In New Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Superpower(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Cut that hair.... remove that long thing on your ear....oh!, You look hotter....
Well, you aren't living your life for me though... it's yours.
Thank God you know he is not living his life for you.so your opinion is not needed.

6 Likes

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by anyimontana(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:
I see guys that goes to studios for photos as GAYbriels.

The son is lovely, though.
but most times na wifey dey carry them go...so I don't totally believe u

1 Like

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by manunitedbabes: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
naiirablog:
Mr Praise.

Chai! I love nairaland... grin

Na so Seun take blow, as Bible take talk am.

NAIRALATIONS Chapter 1

And it came to pass in the far of land of Songo. Came a certain young man of the name Ouwaseun the son of Osewa. For on the day of his birth his father had turned to his mother saying He shall be called “Oluwaseun” For God has given me a reason to smile. Then, he had lifted him with both hands saying; ‘Thanks be to the Lord God of Adeboye for he had filled my mouth with singing and my mouth doth speak good things. So “Oluwaseun” meant “thanks be to God Almighty.
And Behold Seun grew up in the sight of his father and mother. He was comely in stature and the fair maidens, desired him for an husbandman. He excelled in learning and his mind was of great cunning. His eyes asked a thousand questions, and his mouth ten thousand.
One day, in the evening while his father Yomi and his mother and his sister and his brother and all his household dined at table, eating, drinking and making merry. His Father had again raised his hand has he had done often times and spoken with a loud voice saying, Blessed be the Lord God of Adeboye, of Kumuyi, and oyedepo, for he hath not causeth his servant and his household to hunger and thirst after bread and wine. For he had filled our bellies with amala, and our peppersoup runneth over. Then Seun answered unto him saying, “Baba if thou permit, may i ask thee a question? And his father’s countenance was upon him. And he responded saying ‘yea i permit thee, Then Seun began to speak softly saying;
” Before and Since my birth Oh father thy mouth hath spake always about the Lord God. And my mother’s mouth doth indeed bless the heavens seven times. I beseech thee, that thou show me the Lord God, that i may see him, and touch him.and know that he is there.

And He’s father answered saying; ‘Son, I chastise thee in the name of the Lord, no-one can see the Lord nor touch him, for the Lord God is not a man, that thou toucheth and feeleth. He is a spirit and a flaming fire, and his voice is the voice of a thunder, the whites of his eyes, is a stream of lightening. Who is that man that would behold the countenance of the Almighty and live to tell it. That mighty one who’s sits upon the sphere of the earth and the Sons of men, lay postrate as grasshoppers. Bless The Lord. Son, I say Oh Bless the Lord.

But Seun listened to his Father with all his keenness with all his soul, but in his heart he did not believe.

Then the day came when all the teenagers where to gather at the sanctuary to be filled with the Holy ghost. Behold, Seun was amongst them. Their teacher stood on the exalted altar and ministered unto them with great power saying; ‘Just like the day of Pentecost at the fellowship of the apostles in the upper room. The spirit of the Lord God is going to descend on thy foreheads like cloven tongues of fire and thy mouths shall prophesy and utter a thousand tongues.

And it was so, that when all the host of teenagers began to speak in strange dialects and tongues. Lo, Seun’s mouth spake nothing. He closed his eyes, and breathe a great breathe and desired his mouth to move on its on accord. But his mouth spake nothing. Then the teacher saw him and beckoned on him, and urged him on saying son Open thy mouth, and he will fill it. So Seun tried One more time, But His mouth spake nothing. After this nothing else was said.

After noon, When he got to his portion of his tenth, he looked to his right and to his left, and opened his mouth. But still his mouth spake nothing. So went to the orchad, and looked at the sky a long time. Then he turned south and when he got to his bed chamber he began to write on his papyrus paper with an ink tube that bore a gold-holder.

These are the Articles of Seun The Son of Osewa, As he wrote On his Bed chamber.

Is this grief? My soul is full of questions. And all the days of my life my thoughts sought the Lord God whom my father and mother and my betheren serveth. Where is He? For they say THERE!!! He sits in heaven above the clouds, hence i lifted my eyes unto the heavens, towards the firmament and behold i saw nothing.
Others said HERE!! He lived in my heart…Beneath my flesh. Hence i breathe a great breathe and still, i felt nothing.
Then again they said to me open thy mouth to speak his language. For yea, It is the Lord’s tongue, so i opened my lips yet my mouth spake nothing
So in anger I threw a question at the four winds!!! saying Has the world gone mad!!? and am i the only sane? or am i a lone madman in a sane world?. For how can men worship whom their eyes and hands can neither see nor touch. Am i a borne blasphemer? or a pagan.? Does my many questions mean i love sin?. Is it because i listen to Hitchens the son of Christopher and to Richard the son of Dawkins or Sam the son of Harris. Because their words are trustworthy and full of wisdom? Maybe so.

For Today i Pronounce, and i ask the birds of the air, and the ocean and the lands and the walls and the rulers in high places and low places to bear me witness because i no longer believe, or want to believe. For there is nothing to believe.

Then after a little season and a little while
Seun left his fathers house to study books on the crafts of wires and of metals and of the inguenity of steel and to gather knowledge on the science of netwok and the high talents of programming. in another Region. And on his fifth year he had departed from his school to the wilderness because His own voice had spoken to him, Saying;
” Get thyself a quiet place to reason.for thou shall build me and thy peoples a new land with thy craftiness on thy software of cunny. Where men from all the corners of the world shall gather and talk, and behold, no one shall see the other’s face for they shall all be anoynymous, and all that they shall say shall be in writing, and this New land shall be called Nairaland Because it shall be a land to the Naira. So that it shall come to pass as it was prophesied many years ago by the prophet. Saying “Behold voices spake without faces in a strange and far away Land”

Lo and behold when Seun had done this, the sons of men had rejoiced over his forum. And they had said one to another, saying; blessed be the Lord God Of Nigeria, for he had indeed given our voices a place.
lo and like a dream of the night, the sons of men pitched their tents on the forum and multiplied greatly from, Ten to Ten thousand, and Then to millions and as their numbers grew, so did seun’s wealth, his barns never lacked yams, his goats bore threes and his hens hatched nines.
That was how the Land of Naira came to be through the hand of Seun. But unto this very day, Seun still shares not the faith. Selah.

Hahahahahah very interesting

1 Like

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by bluefilm: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Guy are you trying to insinuate that this nigga is gay?
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Princessbettyj(f): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Cute shild kiss cheesy but hin hairstyle tho undecidedis it necessary
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Biggiman44: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Huh

Edit any photo shot with any camera and get it looking like a professional photo shoot for N500 only we offer our service before payment so customers can verify their master piece before they pay, watch our demo below or
Contact us on whatssapp 08159747217

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7FdESlXWlM
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
naiirablog:
Mr Praise.

Chai! I love nairaland... grin

Na so Seun take blow, as Bible take talk am.

NAIRALATIONS Chapter 1

And it came to pass in the far of land of Songo. Came a certain young man of the name Ouwaseun the son of Osewa. For on the day of his birth his father had turned to his mother saying He shall be called “Oluwaseun” For God has given me a reason to smile. Then, he had lifted him with both hands saying; ‘Thanks be to the Lord God of Adeboye for he had filled my mouth with singing and my mouth doth speak good things. So “Oluwaseun” meant “thanks be to God Almighty.
And Behold Seun grew up in the sight of his father and mother. He was comely in stature and the fair maidens, desired him for an husbandman. He excelled in learning and his mind was of great cunning. His eyes asked a thousand questions, and his mouth ten thousand.
One day, in the evening while his father Yomi and his mother and his sister and his brother and all his household dined at table, eating, drinking and making merry. His Father had again raised his hand has he had done often times and spoken with a loud voice saying, Blessed be the Lord God of Adeboye, of Kumuyi, and oyedepo, for he hath not causeth his servant and his household to hunger and thirst after bread and wine. For he had filled our bellies with amala, and our peppersoup runneth over. Then Seun answered unto him saying, “Baba if thou permit, may i ask thee a question? And his father’s countenance was upon him. And he responded saying ‘yea i permit thee, Then Seun began to speak softly saying;
” Before and Since my birth Oh father thy mouth hath spake always about the Lord God. And my mother’s mouth doth indeed bless the heavens seven times. I beseech thee, that thou show me the Lord God, that i may see him, and touch him.and know that he is there.

And He’s father answered saying; ‘Son, I chastise thee in the name of the Lord, no-one can see the Lord nor touch him, for the Lord God is not a man, that thou toucheth and feeleth. He is a spirit and a flaming fire, and his voice is the voice of a thunder, the whites of his eyes, is a stream of lightening. Who is that man that would behold the countenance of the Almighty and live to tell it. That mighty one who’s sits upon the sphere of the earth and the Sons of men, lay postrate as grasshoppers. Bless The Lord. Son, I say Oh Bless the Lord.

But Seun listened to his Father with all his keenness with all his soul, but in his heart he did not believe.

Then the day came when all the teenagers where to gather at the sanctuary to be filled with the Holy ghost. Behold, Seun was amongst them. Their teacher stood on the exalted altar and ministered unto them with great power saying; ‘Just like the day of Pentecost at the fellowship of the apostles in the upper room. The spirit of the Lord God is going to descend on thy foreheads like cloven tongues of fire and thy mouths shall prophesy and utter a thousand tongues.

And it was so, that when all the host of teenagers began to speak in strange dialects and tongues. Lo, Seun’s mouth spake nothing. He closed his eyes, and breathe a great breathe and desired his mouth to move on its on accord. But his mouth spake nothing. Then the teacher saw him and beckoned on him, and urged him on saying son Open thy mouth, and he will fill it. So Seun tried One more time, But His mouth spake nothing. After this nothing else was said.

After noon, When he got to his portion of his tenth, he looked to his right and to his left, and opened his mouth. But still his mouth spake nothing. So went to the orchad, and looked at the sky a long time. Then he turned south and when he got to his bed chamber he began to write on his papyrus paper with an ink tube that bore a gold-holder.

These are the Articles of Seun The Son of Osewa, As he wrote On his Bed chamber.

Is this grief? My soul is full of questions. And all the days of my life my thoughts sought the Lord God whom my father and mother and my betheren serveth. Where is He? For they say THERE!!! He sits in heaven above the clouds, hence i lifted my eyes unto the heavens, towards the firmament and behold i saw nothing.
Others said HERE!! He lived in my heart…Beneath my flesh. Hence i breathe a great breathe and still, i felt nothing.
Then again they said to me open thy mouth to speak his language. For yea, It is the Lord’s tongue, so i opened my lips yet my mouth spake nothing
So in anger I threw a question at the four winds!!! saying Has the world gone mad!!? and am i the only sane? or am i a lone madman in a sane world?. For how can men worship whom their eyes and hands can neither see nor touch. Am i a borne blasphemer? or a pagan.? Does my many questions mean i love sin?. Is it because i listen to Hitchens the son of Christopher and to Richard the son of Dawkins or Sam the son of Harris. Because their words are trustworthy and full of wisdom? Maybe so.

For Today i Pronounce, and i ask the birds of the air, and the ocean and the lands and the walls and the rulers in high places and low places to bear me witness because i no longer believe, or want to believe. For there is nothing to believe.

Then after a little season and a little while
Seun left his fathers house to study books on the crafts of wires and of metals and of the inguenity of steel and to gather knowledge on the science of netwok and the high talents of programming. in another Region. And on his fifth year he had departed from his school to the wilderness because His own voice had spoken to him, Saying;
” Get thyself a quiet place to reason.for thou shall build me and thy peoples a new land with thy craftiness on thy software of cunny. Where men from all the corners of the world shall gather and talk, and behold, no one shall see the other’s face for they shall all be anoynymous, and all that they shall say shall be in writing, and this New land shall be called Nairaland Because it shall be a land to the Naira. So that it shall come to pass as it was prophesied many years ago by the prophet. Saying “Behold voices spake without faces in a strange and far away Land”

Lo and behold when Seun had done this, the sons of men had rejoiced over his forum. And they had said one to another, saying; blessed be the Lord God Of Nigeria, for he had indeed given our voices a place.
lo and like a dream of the night, the sons of men pitched their tents on the forum and multiplied greatly from, Ten to Ten thousand, and Then to millions and as their numbers grew, so did seun’s wealth, his barns never lacked yams, his goats bore threes and his hens hatched nines.
That was how the Land of Naira came to be through the hand of Seun. But unto this very day, Seun still shares not the faith. Selah.

O boy you be Ozuor ooo cheesy,you settle compose this whole thing,guy you good die.

1 Like

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Rugaria: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Emaprince: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Exactly the way I feels.

As in, I can't imagine my self waking up...then dress up just for the purpose of going to a photo studio to snap some pics. Only women does that. And its understandable cos those ones are only about beauty and attention.

Even consciously posing for the camera dey hard me. I love candid pics or even rough ones. All these pics with filter is too gay for a man
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by mamato(f): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Oldwives association Gang
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by richG: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
I can give you quality jerseys with lasting cresting...
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by passion007: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Emaprince:
Exactly the way I feels.

As in, I can't imagine my self waking up...then dress up just for the purpose of going to a photo studio to snap some pics. Only women does that. And its understandable cos those ones are only about beauty and attention.

Even consciously posing for the camera dey hard me. I love candid pics or even rough ones. All these pics with filter is too gay for a man

This is the opinion of people with neither wealth nor fame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by kaylawlah(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kestolove:
Dix boy for utako abj, like to buy credit from mallam sanusi shop...dat him old babe no dey cum around again I don't know y
You work or live around there?
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Emaprince:
Exactly the way I feels.

That would imply that all male models are queer... This is quite far from the truth!!!

Most guys don't do the studio thing, not because it is gay, but because we simply don't have that time, don't feel disposed to it, or our professions don't require it!!!

If a man is into acting and showbiz, he can't and won't escape it.

Still, I kinda get how and why y'all will view it as effeminate... I personally don't fancy it too. The one I did in the past, I was literally dragged to the studio.

2 Likes

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Sarmiz24(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nna ehn
IssOkay we gather dey
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by OdefaGirl(f): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Superpower:
Thank God you know he is not living his life for you.so your opinion is not needed.

Yours about mine wasn't necessary either.
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Feggie3: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Emaprince:
Exactly the way I feels.

You must be ugly as Bleep... U simpleton!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Emaprince: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Feggie3:

You must be ugly as Bleep... U simpleton!! grin
Mugu.

You must be the type that looks yourself in the mirror 10times a day. And you call yourself a man?
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by jeffsonmadu(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
nice looking kid tongue[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by konkonbilo(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:

angry
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by nnamdoxic: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lovely
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Okoloo: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please note...the owner of this 419 07031886892 is a fraudstar..
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Cut that hair.... remove that long thing on your ear....oh!, You look hotter....
Well, you aren't living your life for me though... it's yours.
Thank God say na you correct yourself.

1 Like

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Xclusiveme: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:

If you noticed, you were the only one here that made that stupid comment

1 Like

Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Koredekola75: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lovely ,DM for your house and office painting, wallpaper and 3D
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Koredekola75: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lovely
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Koredekola75: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
DM for your office and House painting, wallpaper and 3D
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Marisujuaku(f): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
where's the baby Mama. something's missing there
Re: Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures by Khez: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
The queer boy has a son? Woow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton / Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 / Sophia Momodu Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun: “I Don’t Understand How He Died In A Car!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.